Other couples!

All Days With You

 

Yuki’s POV

In the morning, I woke up, I felt weight that was crushing my body. Myung soo’s hands were locked around my waist. I slowly got up, flipped his hand to other side and made sure that he won’t wake up. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand. I looked at him with my eyes widen, and then he smile.

“Where are you going?” he asked me with his sleepy voice.

“I’m….. I’m back to my home.”

“Why so early?” he asked me

“I think, it isn’t early. It’s 9 o’clock already. ”

“Oh really?” He released his hand of mine, then got up and gave me a peak kiss on my cheek. When we already prepared ourselves after took a shower, Myungsoo sent me home.

I opened the door slowly and walked like a ninja came inside my house. I hurried to go upstairs. Suddenly, my mum blocked my way.

“OH…um..umma.. Hello. I’m back.” I bowed her 90 degree.

“Where have you been last night?” she asked me.

“I ….i ….slept at shin hye’s house.” Oh GOD I lie her. I knew it was wrong, but if I told her the truth she would kill me.

“So, next time your phone, so I could know where you are.”  she said and went down stairs.

 

Kwangmin’s POV

I woke up. I saw Nicole hugged me tightly. Her face buried in to my chest. I slowly got up and pulled her to another side, but she hugged me more, I knew that she woke up now.

“Nicole, Good morning.” I said and gave her a forehead kiss. She looked up at me and smile.

“Do you love me?” She asked me. I looked at her with my eyes widen. What should I suppose to answer her question? I knew, she was only one idol who I like the most in my company, but I still like shin hye. Now I needed to make a decision, because I have slept with her. If I said NO, she would get hurt. If I YES. What about shin hye? Anyway, I knew shin hye thought I was her friend only and I knew she like someone else. so, I need to let her go.

“Yes, I do.” I smile and hugged her tightly.

 

short chapter.... hope you enjoy reading my fnafic. please comment and subscribe.  love you guys.