accidental

All Days With You

 

Shin hye's POV

 

Appa called me to his office in our supermarket to give him his document that he forgot at home, when I was in the car with yong hwa.

“oh no, I forgot my phone at home." I said

“you can use my phone, if you want." he told me with his laughed.

“okay, thanks you"

When we arrived at PARK supermarket, yong hwa and I went to my dad office.

" appa, this is your document." I gave him his document and smile.

" Thanks you, sweetie. Next time I'll forget it again, so i can see my beautiful daughter come to visit me at my office." he patted my head and smile.

" appa I got to go now, bye."

"Goodbye"

Yong hwa and I left the supermarket with our Mercedes Ben CLS.

 

Author's POV

 

Suddenly, securities of the PARK supermarket found something went wrong. Every camera seemed to repeat a same video. Then they contacted to manager about this problem. Securities checked all cameras and found all security cameras were connecting to a video player that played the situation of the supermarket in yesterday. Securities hurried to contact to police. They checked all produces weren't stealing and all stuffs and customers were in safe, so what was the problem?

 

About 20 polices arrived there. Securities reported everything happened to polices. After discussed about this, Polices though that the supermarket was very huge and famous. About hundreds of customers came every day. If the building was destroyed, all customers would die. Polices investigated this building for terrorism. As a result, they found boom in the building, but they also found in all car parked in this building.

Suddenly, about 100 polices included commando, fire fighters...... came to the supermarket.  All customers and all workers in the building were escaped from there safety. Polices tried to deactivate all booms in the building and all cars were parking around the building. Unfortunately, they have found a boom in the Mercedes ben CLS that had gone too.

 

short chapter again, but i hope you enjoy reading it. waiting for more comment and subscribe. love you guys.