Ice Cream!

All Days With You

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I heard shinhye called my name, so I smile at her and waved to her back. Maybe she passed her exam that why she looked so happy like this. Myung soo looked at her with his wide eyes, then he smile at me.

“You know, she’s my classmate. Anyway she doesn’t has boyfriend yet, so this is your chance…..”

“What are you talking about? Okay, don’t tell her that I’m your brother.” I interrupted myung soo.

“Okay! I know you don’t want to embarrass me. ”

“Hey nyungsoo, Why are you here? Do you know him?” Shinhye asked myung soo.

“Oh.. I just saw him alone, so I talk with him.” Myungsoo told her.

“Oh….i see.” Shinhye said.

“Yeah, My Myungsoo always friendly like this that why I like you.” Yuki said and did a cute face to myungsoo.

“What? Who’s yours?” Myungsoo glared yuki.

“You, Myungsoo. let’s go to see a movie with me. Bye, shinhye and yong hwa.” Then yuki took Myungsoo’s hand and pulled him away from us.

“I think Yuki really like him.” I smile after saw them reaction.

“Yes, Yuki like him, since we were in grade 9, but don’t talk about this. Let’s go to eat Ice Cream.” shinhye told me with her happy voice.

 

Shin Hye’s POV

While Yong Hwa was driving, I always looked at his handsome eyes through a rear-view mirror.

“”Shinhye ah, do you pass the exam?”

“Yes, I do. If I don’t pass the exam, I don’t ask you for my ice cream. ”

“Really?”

“Yes, and I don’t want you get upset.”

When we arrived at an ice cream shop, I started to run into this shop, because my stomach was very hungry now.

“Miss, can you give me 8 of cups of chocolate ice cream, please.” I told the worker.

         

“Okay!” the worker said.

I started to give her my money to pay my ice creams, but yong hwa took his wallet out and tried to stop me.

“I pay it for you.”

“No, I pay it. You know I like ice cream, so you can spend a lot of money on this.” then yonghwa gave her his money, because he didn’t want to eat his own words.

“Thanks you. You’re such a good boyfriend..” the worker said.

“We aren’t a couple.” we said together and then I walked to find a free table to sit.

Yong Hwa’s POV

“Your girlfriend is very cute.” the worker said

“No, she isn’t my girlfriend. She’s a piggy girl.” I said and I looked at her.

“I know, this is the way couple tease each other. ” She smile.

When we finished eat our ice creams, shinhye asked me to buy 2 cones more of chocolate ice creams for her.

“What? Piggy girl, you’re look like a pig now.” I thought to myself.

     

She told me she wanted to go the park, so we decided to go there with her. I carried her bag, because her hands were busy with her ice creams. While we were walkin, we saw a kid was crying so loud. Shinhye walked to a crying kid then asked.

“Why are you crying, little princess?” Shinhye asked the crying kid.

“My ice cream……” She continued to cry.

shinhye looked down on the floor and saw her ice cream.

“Okay, little princess! Here your ice cream.” Shin hye gave this kid her ice cream that she didn’t eat yet. Suddenly, the crying kid stopped cry and ate her ice cream.

“Thanks you for your ice cream, beautiful sister.”

“Oh…Really? Thanks you, little princess.” I said.

Then that kid waved goodbye and walked away from us.

“Do you hear what she said? she said I’m beautiful.” shinhye told me, but her cheek became redder and redder.

“only kids can see you’re beautiful.” I started to laugh at he, but she glared at me and then she walked as fast as she could. I tried to follow her.

“Hey, Shin Hye ah. Are you angry?” I screamed to her,but she pretended that she didn’t hear.

“Shin hye, you’re always beautiful inside and outside for me.”  I thought to

myself.

 

 

hahaha....i think it's a bit long. i will update my FF every 2 days, so please comment and subscribe.