He’s Back !

All Days With You

 

Shin Hye’s POV

It was my vocation after finished the exam. Nothing to do now, just sit in front of TV screen and checked all channels. While I was watching TV, my phone rang.

“Unknown? Who?” I thought to myself.

“Hello, shinhye. How are things? Don’t you remember me? I’m kwangnin.”

“Oh…Hello,I’m fine. What about you?”

“I’m fine too. You know, I’m here in Seoul.”

“wow….i can’t believe that. I’m really happy to hear that.”

“Do you have a free time this afternoon?” Kwangmin asked me.

“Yes, so what are you going to do?”

“Let’s go to watch a movie with me and Yuki.” he said.

“Okay, but can I take my bodyguard with me?” I asked him, because it was Sunday and it was yon hwa free day.

“Okay, you can. Yuki also asked me that she want to take her friend with her too. Okay see you at 3 o’clock. Don’t forget, bye.”

“Bye!”

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

While I was sleeping, my phone rang and I saw shinhye’s number. “What’s wrong with her? It’s my free day?” I thought to myself.

“Hello!” I said.

“Hello, come to my house at 2:30 pm.”

“Why?”

“I’m going to date with someone.”

“Yah…..Who? Why are you going to date him?” I said with my angry voice.

“Hahaha….. Are you jealous?” she laughed so hard

“No, I’m not. That’s your business. ”

“Okay, I’m just kidding. Don’t forget 2:30 pm at my house.”

Then she ended her phone called. Why was I really angry, when I heard she dated with someone? Oh no….What were I doing? Why I have to angry about that? Anyway, she said she just kidding, so I need to calm down. Did I like her?

 

Kwangmin’s POV

While yuki , I and also myungsoo ( her friend or best friends or boyfriend…?) were waiting shinhye at the cinema. 5 minutes later, I saw shinhye, she wore white shirt with a cute white cap.

   

 

Then I waved hi and gave her my big smile, but i saw a guy walked next to her with black jacket with horizontal black line T- shirt and wearing his bag.

  

“Who is he? Shinhye’s boyfriend? No…it can’t.” I thought to myself.

“Hello, kwangmin. Long toime no see. WOW…you’re more handsome than before.” Shinhye told me.

“Oh really? Thanks you, shinhye.”My smile appeared on my face , even I tried to hide it.

“This is yonghwa. He’s my driver and also my bodyguard.” Shihye introduced him to me.

“And yong hwa .this is my childhood friend. Kwangmin.” He was greeting me.

“What? childhood friend? His appearance has nothing to compare my appearance. Anyway don’t think that you can get shinhye from me.” Yong hwa thought by himself.

“What? He’s shinhye’sdriver and bodyguard, but I’m still younger and more handsome than him. Don’t try to chase my shinhye.” I thought to myself.

“Okay, Wait 3 minutes. I’ll go to buy tickets movie.” I tole then and I walked to a ticketing office to bu tickets.

 

Yong Hwa’sPOV

I followed him to the ticketing office and I heard he said.

“Can you give 4 tickets, please?”

“Okay.” a ticket seller said.

“What’s he talking about? We have 1,2,3,4,5. We’re 5. Why did he buy only 4?” I thought to myself.

“Please give us 5 tickets, please.” I told her.

“No, 4”

“No, 5” I repeated.

“No, 4”

“Okay, so what so you guys want exactly? ”

“I need 4 only.” kwangmin smirked at me.

“so, give me a ticket that seat near these seats.” I told the ticket seller.

“Why do you want to watch a movie with us? You should stay in your car and wait for shinhye?” Kwangmin told me

“What? I’m her bodyguard, I must protect her everywhere she goes, you know?” I smirked at him.

“Okay, but don’t try to chase her.”

“What an ? Who do you think you are?” I said it to him, but he walked away maybe he didn’t heard what I said.

Shin HYe’s POV

While we were watching a movie . I sit between yong hwa and kwangmin. Yuki sit between kwangmin and Myungsoo. I felt like yong hwa and kwangmin’s face were boring. Yong hwa always bright and playful, but now when I liked at him, I could feel he was a murderer . Kwangmin always charming, but I thought he was look like a prisoner who has been living in a jail over 100 years. “Is this movie really bad? But I don’t think so. Oh they’re killing my neurons now.” I thought to myself.

 

Please comment and subscribe. love you guys.