Shopping!

All Days With You

 

Yong hwa’sPOV

while we walking to find a dress for shin hye, shin hye was walking between me and kwangmin, they talked everything that they wanted to talk, even drama that played last night shin hye also told kwangmin, she was a talkative girl like yuki too.

“I went to club last night and I saw myungsoo danced, wow….i can’t believe myself that he’s such a great dancer. ” kwangmin told shin hye. Suddenly, I glared at him,but he didn’t note it. He talked backe my brother. I didn’t talked anything just waited to listen what was he was going to talk next.

“You know, he always won so may prizes of dance contest. ” shinhye told him.

“Really? I should invite him to my company oson. Anyway, yuki’s told me that she want to become an actress too. Now my company also need new actress to debut . I think yuki is the best choice of mine.” kwangmin said.

“if that so, you should tell them.” She gave him a cute smile. I knew shinhye tried to help her friends to reach their dream. shin hye, you were such a good friend of them. Suddenly, she turned her eyes on me with wide eyes.

“Why are you smiling at me?” shinhye asked me. I hurried to move my face away from her, because this was very embarrass, she caught my smile.

“Nothing.”  I told her.

“I think he’s ert.” kwangmin told her then shinhye laughed so hard about this.

“What are you talking about? I’m not a kind of this person. you should……”

“Okay,  okay, let’s come in to this shop. I want to find my dress.” Shinhye interrupted my sentences. I knew she didn’t want me angry with kwangmin. shinhye walked into this shop, so I hurried to follow her without looked at kwangmin’s face.

 

shinhye’s POV

I started to walk in to this dress shop. When I looked around, I saw toomany perfect dress that made me hard to decide, which dress should I choose.

“Shin hye, I think this pink dress’s very suit you.” kwangmin showed me his choice dress, but I think it’s very y. If I wore it my breath will see clearly.

“Shin hye, I think this blue dress is the best for you.” yon hwa showed me about his favorite dress and I were very happy, because it was a first time that he chose something for me. When I cheeked this dress I felt like it was a weeding dress, it wasn’t suit to wear it in the party.

“shinhye ah, if you wear it, you’ll be a princess of flower in the middle of grasses.”

kwang min explained to me.

“What?,so it mean that your house is a grasses . Don’t wear it shinhye, it’s very y. Just wear this blue dress, this color make you feel like you in the middle of the ocean.” Yong hwa gave me this dress.

“What are you talking about? The party will celebrate in my house not in the ocean.” kwangmin said with his angry voice.

I let then argue each other. Suddenly, I saw a v-neck white dress. I love this dress so much, so I took a look at it.

“I think this dress suit you well.”  the shop assistant said

“Can I try it?” I asked her for permission.

“Yes, you can.” she gave her lovely smile and showed me where the changing room is. I started to tried this v-neck dress. This v-neck dress expose my neck down to my , but not too much. I walked out the changing room and the shop assistant near there too.

“Wow….you’re perfect with this dress.” she said to me.

Suddenly, yong hwa and kwangmin started to look at me with their eyes widen. I wondered if my dress wasn’t suit me, then I looked around my dress to make sure that it was okay. I could see their eyes looked direct into my , so I hurried to put my hand cover it.

“wow…you’’re very beautiful, shinhye.” kwangmin said.

“Well, this dress is nice.” yong hwa said, then I went back to the changing room.

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I couldn’t control my eyes for stop looking at her especially, her . What was I thiking? Stop it. Shinhye was your boss’s daughter. 

 

Plaes comment and subscribe more ^^........love  You guys.