Party Time!

All Days With You

This chapter i invite some hottest idol like:

                                                                                             

                                                     

          EXO-K Kai                                      Kara Nicole

 

   

                      Gain

                                               I hope you enjoy this chapter ^^ 

 

shinhye’s POV

I have been waiting for yong hwa nearly 15 minutes. Why was he too late? He didn’t want to go there he should wait for me, because I was his boss. 5 minutes later, yong hwa arrived at my house, but he was very handsome today.He hurried to open a car door for me. Suddenly my phone rang, so I hurried to pick it up. It was kwangmin, I knew he would ask me, why was I late for his party?

“Hello, kwangmin.”

“Hello, shin hye. Why are you too late? The party has started for 15 minutes already.”

“Oh sorry, I’ll be there next 15 minutes.”

“Okay, see ya. Bye.”

“Bye.’’

I ended kwangmin’s phone call and I glared at yong hwa.

“Why are you late?”

“I’m sorry, because I’m busy.” yong hwa told me.

“okay.” I didn’t know why? When I heard he said sorry, everything in my brain told me to stop angry him. When we arrived at kwangmin’s house, I went into his house. I saw kwngmin sit on a couch next to Nicole andyuki, yuki sat next to myungsoo. When he saw me, he waved hi to me. He walked to me, took my hand and let me sat on the couch, now I sat between kwangmin and yuki. There are many idols in his party. I could see jeajoong, some members of SNSD, exo, tvxq, FT Island…..

“Why are you too late? shinhye.” I could smell alcohol from kwangmin mouth, he was really drunk now.

“I’m sorry, because of the traffic jam.”

“Shin hye ah, why don’t you try some whiskey?” yuki asked me with her drank voice.  I looked at a glass of whiskey that she gave me.

“Cheer…” Myungsoo cried maybe he wanted me to drink it. The party has started for 30 minutes, why were they drunk so badly? Then I decided to drink this whiskey and it tasted good.

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I needed to stay away from shinhye, but it wasn’t too far, so I could see her every moved as I was her bodyguard. I was surprised, when I saw she drak whiskey, because I never seen her drunk alcohol since I was her bodyguard.

“Hello, I’m Gain. What’s your name, handsome man?” she asked me with her y smile.

“I’m yong hwa.” she put her hands around my neck then pulled me close to her. And then, she started to kiss me. Force me to open my mouth, but I didn’t. She bit my lower lip, so  her tongue could explore inside my mouth. When I opened my eyes and didn’t find shinhye, so I broke a kiss.

“Don’t you enjoy it? oh…Do you enjoy…”she wishper near my ear.

“opp…i….., but I wanna go to the toilet now.” I interrupted her.

“Can I go with you?” she asked me.

“No, …. I can go by myself.”

“so, I wait you here.” she whisper to my ear again.

“Okay!” I just agreed with her to stop her followed me to find shinhye, vut kwangmin house was very big like a castle, how can I find her.

 

Shin Hye’s POV

While I was sitting between yuki and kwnagmin, I saw yong hwa were kissing with gain. Suddenly, my heart beat so fast and my tears stared to frop down on my cheek, I couldn’t belive young hwa kissed her. I wiped my tears away, because I didn’t want yuki noted it. When I looked at yuki, she was kissing with myung soo passionately, then I looked at kwangmin, he was kissing with Nicole so badly. What the ed were they doing? I was in the middle of kissing contest now. I decided to drink three glasses of whiskey more to calm my anger down. When I finished the last glass, I felt like I couldn’t control my brain well, so I need some fresh air outside. I walked out of this party and went to the swimming pool, but no one played around here, I remembered that kwangmin’s house has 2 swimming pools, maybe they had a party in that another swimming pool.

“Why are you standing here alone?”  I turned my body directed to this sound and I swa EXO-k ‘s Kai.

“ï just need some fresh air.” I gave him my lovely smile.

“You’re very beautiful, shin hye.”  * He knows my name?*

“Why do…….” he suddenly cupped my cheek and kiss me, his tongue travelled inside my mouth. I let his tongue inside my mouth, because my mouth still opened for asking him, but he interrupted by kiss me. I closed my eyes and I didn’t know what to do, just stand like a statue. What should I do? Should I reply back? Now my legs were weak and I couldn’t control myself now. Suddenly, I heard someone voce.

“YAH….What are you doing? Stop it now.” I broke it and I saw yong hwa. He took my hand and pulled me away from kai.

“Who do you think you are?” Kai shouted, but yong hwa still pulling me to follow his direction untill we were away from kai. I released my hand away from his hand.
“YAH…..What are you doing? Who do you think you are? Why you……” He cupped my cheek and kissed me passionately, his tongue was playing everywhere inside my mouth.  I started to put my hand around his neck and kissed him back. A minute later I pushed him away from me.

“Why did you kiss me?” I glared at him then I went back to the party without looked back.

 

hahaha.... waiting for more comment and subscribe ^^ from you guys.