Goodbye My Friend!

All Days With You

kwangmin's POV

 

My family and I moved to Australia for a year. I really didn’t want to go, but it was for my family business. When I arrived at the airport,  I saw Shinhye and Yuki were there already.

“How long have you guys been waiting here?”

“We’ve been waiting here for 15minute only.” Shin hye answered and gave me her lovely bouquet of flowers.

“This is for you. Have a safe fly to Australia.” Shin hye gave me her lovely smile. She’s my childhood friend. For her I’m her friend, but for me I like her more than best friend.

“ Oh! Thanks you so much for this lovely flowers.”  For her I’m her friend, but for me I like her more than friend.

“Hey! kwangmin this is for you too. At least, I can do something good for you before you move to Australia. Have a safe fly my friend.” She gave me my comic book that she borrowed me two years ago. I all most forgot about this book. Yuki, what did you do? You caused me headache again, but you’re my helpful friend. I thought to myself.

“Thank you Yuki for give me back my comic book.” I told her.

“It’s time to go now, Kwangmin. Thank Shinhye and Yuki for your time in here today.” My mum told me and gave them a smile.

“Okay, Goodbye.” I said and my parents and I left them.

“Goodbye, don’t forget find a beautiful Australian girlfriend and bring her to Korea when you come back.” Yuki told me with her big smile.

“That’s right. Don’t forget bring her here.” shinhye said

“Okay, if I can find the best one.” I replied to them. Do they really want me to date with an Australia girl? Shinhye, I hope one day you will know about my feeling for you. Shinhye, wait for me; I’ll come back for you. I thought to myself.

Shinhye’s POV

“ I wish he will be there safety.”

“Me too. Hey shinhye, do you want to eat an ice cream with me?” she asked me if I could.

“Okay! Let’s go…”