Hamburger Date ?

All Days With You

 

Shin Hey’s POV

While I was walking to my classroom, I heard some girls were talking about a new hamburger store nearby.

“You know yesterday I went to HH Hamburger and they have so many delicious hamburgers and they will have a special promotion for new customers who come there this Friday evening. Do you want to go there with me this evening?” A fat girl asked her friend.

“Oh! really? I want to try it too, so let’s go this evening.” Her friend said.

Hamburger Hamburger I couldn’t wait for this.

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I came to take her from her school like before. When I arrived, I knew that she had many question to ask me. Just looked at her face, I could felt it. While I was driving, she asked me.

“Do you have a free time this evening?”

“Yes, I’m free this evening. What can I do for you?”

“I heard some students said about a new Hamburger store nearby and I really wanna eat too. Do you want to eat Hamburger with me? ”

“Only two of us?”

“yes.” shinhye replied.

“Are you going to date me? I’m…..”

“What are you talking about? It’s just your boss order. You know?” she interrupted me.

“ Okay, I know.”

 

Shin Hye’s POV

When we arrived there. I couldn’t believe my eyes, because there are so many people there, especially couples.

“What can I do for you?” A waitress asked us.

“Can I have double Chesses burger, please. What about you, yong hwa?”

“The same like her.” He told the waitress.

“Okay, but as you are a couple. We also serve special Hamburgers for new couples who come here this evening. If you want a set of Hamburger Couple, we also have a special promotion at 7 o’clock, so you can get a beautiful gift and free eat a set of Hamburger Couple 3 times. ”

“Oh. really? We would like a set of Hamburger Couple, Please.” Yong hwa told the waitress.

“What are you doing? We aren’t …….”

“Okay, this for you. Please, write down your name and your girlfriend name on this pink paper. On 7 o’clock we will pick one of pink papers at there.  ” She showed him where they pick pink papers. There are many pink papers there.

“Okay. Here you are.”  He gave her back our pink paper that he wrote his name and my name already.

“okay! your Hamburger couple set will be ready in 5 minutes.” She gave us her big smile.

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

“What are you doing? Why do you tell her to bring a set of Hamburger couple without my permission? Did you hear that I need a double cheese burger? ” She told me with her angry voice.

“Just remember that you ask me to eat with you, so you need to be good at me.” I looked closer to he and

“ Are you understand?” I told her and give her my handsome smile.

Shin Hye’s POV

“Why do he choose Hamburger couple? Does he like me? Maybe NO…… Shinhye, Dou you like him? Why did my heart beat so fast? When he look close to me.” I thought to myself, when I looked at him.

“Excuse me, Here your Hamburger couple set.” the waitress gave us our burgers.

“Thanks you!” I gave her a smile

“Thanks you” Yong Hwa said too

I was very hungry, because I haven’t eaten anything since my lunch time. I started to eat as fast as I could, because I couldn’t control my stomach now.

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

“Shinhye ah, one by one. No one want to take it away from you.” I told her with my laugh

“You know, I’m very hungry.” she replied with mouthful of her burger.

I started laughing, just looked at her face.

“Why do you laugh?” she asked me

“Huh? oh nothing.” I tried to stop laughing from inside.

When I with her, Why was I really happy? Did I like her? I started to eat my burger, but looked at Shinhye, She finished her burger and she stared to eat French fries. What….?

“Yah! Shinhey, Are you a human being or a pig?” I asked her with my eyes became bigger and bigger.

“I’m 100% human being. Why do you ask me like this?” Without looked at me, because her eyes only looked at her French fries.

“You know, No one can call you’re a human being. When they see you’re eating.” I told her with my laugh.

“What are you talking about? I’m…..”

“Okay, let’s eat. I haven’t eaten yet.” I tried to stop her with my smile.

 

“Okay, It’s now 7 o’clock and it’s time for pick one of 50 pink papers from this box. When you hear you and your girlfriend name, so you will win beautiful couple rings and free eat our burger couple for 3 times. Are you ready?  ” the MC screamed.

“Yes…..we’re ready” all customers said together.

 

 

Who will win? Next chapter, please wait.....^^

Hope you guys enjoy myFF, please comment and subscribe. ^^