The Black Suit Man Is My Driver!

All Days With You

 

Shin Hye's POV

While I was walking to my classroom, I thought that I need to tell Yuki about my new driver, I knew she would surprise about this news.

“Yuki! I have really good news to tell you. Do you want to know?” I asked her to make her interested about this

“What’s it? Do your parents allow you to go out with me without bodyguard?”

“ No……I got a new driver.”

“Is it good news for me?”

“yes, you know he’s a black suit man.” I told her with my lovely smile.

“Oh! really? I can’t believe it, Shinhye. When? And How? Please tell me more about this.” she begged me.

“Okay, Okay. He’s…………” I told her everything that I knew about him to her. Sometimes I thought that I was very lucky to have such a handsome driver like him.

“Shin hye, I really wanna meet him and talk to him so much, but I need to go home early today” She said with her sad voice.

“It’s okay friend when you have a free time I will let you meet him.” I told her and I continue to tell her about him more.

 

Myubg Soo’POV

While I was walking into my class, I saw Shinhye and Yuki were talking and laughing with each other. I wondered why they wre very happy today.

“Hey, Why are you guys so happy today? Anything interested? ” I asked why they were really happy.

“You know, shinhye got a new handsome driver.” Yuki told me maybe she interested with him. “But I hear some people said that your brother is very handsome too. Why don’t you in traduce him to your friend like me and shinhye?”

“Why I have to introduce my brother to you? I think shinhye ‘s new driver can’t compare his appearance with me because I’m one of the most handsome men in this school.”

“Are you jealous?” Yuki asked me

“Okay! Why don’t we meet him next week at Mrs. Choi restaurant?” yuki added.

“That’s right, Yuki. What about myung soo? It’s okay for you?” Shin Hye asked me if I could.

“Okay, I wanna meet him too.”

 

Lol...... Myungsoo want to meet shin hye's driver. What will happan if he meet his brother?

thanks you for read, subscribe and comment here.......