Goodbye My Family!

All Days With You

9 months later

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

There are many stressful problems that I have to solve in the hotel. While I was driving my car from the hotel back to home, I though the way to talk with my father because I never got along with him and I always listening to my favorite song “ Found You”  by ‘’ JYJ”.

‘’ mum , dad. I’m back” I bowed them.

‘’ oh baby you’re back. Let have a seat.’’ my mum gave me her beautiful smile that could made me forgot about many stressful problem in my work.

‘’  why can’t you solve the problem in the hotel now. Why you come home without any solution at all? He asked me without look at my face, he just reading his newspaper only.

‘’ it isn’t a big problem, so I need to relax. Tomorrow I’m going to solve this problem. Don’t worry dad so much about this, please take care your health.’’

‘’  Even though this’s a small problem. How can you work like a turtle? ’’ He started to look at me without a smile.

‘’ Turtle ? dad , Am I your son?  Why you never say a good word to me. You never care about my successful work at the hotel. Why? Why?  Please tell me? You know how hard I am to live in the family that has a father who never care about his sons especially his own wife.  Maybe I can’t like this anymore. ” my eyes became redder and reader.

‘’ oh my baby don’t say that to your father.” her tear dropped down slowly.

‘’ Okay, you can go if you want” he only looked at his newspaper.

‘’ Okay, I’ll go”. I started to walk to my room.

‘’ Oh no baby, you can’t go’’ she started to cry and followed me to my room.

While I’m putting my clothes into my briefcase, my younger brother and my mum came into my room.

‘’ Why you leave me like this baby? ” she was crying.

‘’ Don’t worry mum. I never leave you, but I need to relax from the stressful job. ” I just told her to make her feel better.

‘’ when do you come back? ‘’my cute brother asked me with his tear in his eyes.

‘’ I’ll back, when I’m feel good. Don’t worry my handsome brother. ” I put my hand on his hair to made it messy and I gave him a smile.

“Goodbye, mum and myung so”