You Are My Tutor!

All Days With You

 

While I was sitting in the class with Yuki, our teacher came in.

“Hello, everyone. Only 4 week for all of you to prepare yourself for the exam.” She told us, so I started to close my eyes and imagined that I got F in every subject, then I opened my eyes and liked at Yuki.

“Yuki ah, …only 4 weeks. What should we do?” I asked her for her help.

“You asked me? Even, myself I don’t know what to do too.” she told me with her cute face.

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I was driving a car to take her back home, but I wondered why she was silent today? Maybe she was sick or she did something wrong at school. I wanted her to talk to me, so I decided to ask her

“Yah.. shinhye, What’s wrong with you today?”

“Next 4 weeks, I’m going to have an exam, so I have only 4 weeks to study. That’s why….”

“That’s why you become like this.” I interrupted her and I laughed.

“Can you help me about this?” She asked me.

“How can I help you? It’s your exam, not mine.” I told her with my small laugh.

“Okay, Why I have to worry about it? Because, I always get F.” she said with her sad voice.

“No…., you shouldn’t think like this. You know, you’re an intelligent girl, but you don’t try your best on your study that why you become like this. Okay, I will help you for this one. ” I told her because; I don’t want her to get upset.

“Oh! Really? How can you help me?”

“On Saturday morning, take your books with you, I will take you to the library.”

On Saturday morning

Shin Hye’s pov

I woke up early to prepare my books to the library with yonghwa, maybe he want to teach me some lesson for before the exam.

When we arrived at the library, I followed him walked along aisles, he took so many books from bookshelves to me. I all most die because of carried books that he gave me.

“Yah…Do you want me to die like this?” I glared at him.

“Shinhye ah. Do you want to pass the exam or not?” he asked me, but his eyes were still finding book.

When he finished finding books for me, we found a free table to sit.

“Oh……There are so many books. How can I read all of them?” I lied down my head on the desk depressed.

“Yah…shinhye. What are you doing? Read book now.” he told me with his low voice because we were in the library.

I woke up and I started to read a book. Suddenly, he gave me a question.

“Shinhye ah..Can you answer this question?”

“Let me take a look. NO, I can’t.”

“What are you talking about? Even, 6 grader can answer this question. Oh…. How many IQ score are you in?”

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

I taught her everything I knew that related to her studied. I told her tried to find math, physic, and chemistry exercises to do more. Reviewed lesson every day and regular.  

At 4 am, I woke up early and called to her to wake her up.

“Hey, Wake up, review your lesson now.”

“Why? It’s just 4 am I need to sleep more.” she told me with her sleepy voice.

“What are you talking about? You have only 4 weeks for study.”

“Are you trying to kill me?”

“Why I have to kill my boss. Okay, let review your lesson now” then I ended a conversation with her.

Shin Hye’POV

“Yah! What are you doing? Why are you doing this to me? Hello? Hello?. Why does he end his phone call without telling me? You’re freak.”

I started to reviewed lesson, I did what he told me every day and I told Yuki to study like me too.

 

sorry for late update my FF, but i hope you guys still continue love my FF. Please comment and subscribe now.^^