Exam Day!

All Days With You

 

Shin Hye’s POV

When Yong Hwa and I arrived at school, I was very nervous about my exam.

“Look at your face. I can see your face so white with no blood. Are you nervous? ” he asked me.

“No, I’m not nervous.” I told him. Why did he knew it?oh…NO…this was very embarrass.

Suddenly, he took my hand and started to write down on my hand. My eyes became bigger and bigger.

“What are you doing on my hand?”

“Read it by yourself.”

“Human. What does it mean?” I asked him. Why did he write these words on my hand?

“If you’re human being, you shouldn’t afraid what will happen in front of you. You need to do it, against it and try your best on it until you get successful.” he told me and gave me him smile.

“oh I see. It’s time to go now, but thanks you for your hard work for me. bye.” I left him and give him my lovely smile.

“Hey, Shin hye, don’t forget erase it before the exam. Do your best, Hwaiting!” Yong hwa scream to me.

“Hwaiting!” I screamed back

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

“ï hope she can do everthing well. I know she can do it. Park Shin Hye, I believe on you” I thought to myself and watched her go in to her school until she disappeared.

 

Shin Hye’s POV

“His sweet words. Oh………..” I thought to myself.

“I try to do my best on my exam, because I don’t want Yong Hwa get upset about it, If I fail the exam. I remember all what he has taught me. This i because I like him,so I can remember all words that he talk to me. I believe on you, Yong Hwa. ”I thought to myself before teacher gave us exam papers.

“This is your exam papers. ” the teacher gave me his exam papers.

“yes, I’ll do my best on it.” I thought to myself.

When I looked at the exam papers, I could feel that so many questions I could do. I was very happy about this. When I finished my exam, I was little headache.

“Yuki, How was your exam?”

“oh! I can do some of those, but not well. Thanks you for your advice. What about you?” Yuki asked me.

“I can do some of them too.” I gave her a smile

 

Yong Hwa’s POV

When we were in the car I knew that shinhye was really happy today. I didn’t know why I was so happy when I saw her smile like this.

“Yah yonghwa, if I pass the exam. What will you buy for me?” Shinhye asked me.

“What? Are you sure you can pass? Why I have to buy something for you? You should buy something for me, because I taught you.”

“You’re freak!” Shinhye said with her angry voice.

“Okay, I’ll buy you an ice cream.”

“Really? Promise is promise. Don’t break your promise.”

“What? A piggy girl, you were always happy when someone gives you a food.” I laugh again, when I imagined of her picture, while she was eating her burger. I thought to myself.It’s 8pm,when I arrived home, I saw everything in my apartment were changed. Furniture, TV, Bed, are conditioner, refrigerator..they were changed with a brand new style. Suddenly, I heard someone did something in my kitchen room; I started to walk to that person.

 

“Oh! Umma!”  I looked at her with my eyes widen. I didn’t understand why she knew where I lived.

“Oh! you’re back. Have a seat, let eat your favorite kimchi stew that I do it by my own hands.” she smile at me and brought me a hot kimchi stew.

 

“Thanks umma, but why do you know where I live?” I was so wondered.

“Hmmm… baby.  Mr. Jang told me.”

“Oh! Really?” I said

Mr. Jang was one of my umma bodyguards, if my umma wanted to know about aomething, that thing won’t hide my umma anymore, because Mr.Jang would discover about it for her. And then I started to eat my umma’s kimchi stew.

 

Please comment and subscribe now ^^ waiting for these.......