Appa & Umma Bye Bye!

All Days With You

 

Shin Hye’s POV

I prepared myself already for my breakfast with my parents. I went to the downstairs, and then saw umma and appa were dress well. I walked to the table and sat   in front of umma.

“Good morning umma, appa.”  I bowed them.

“Good morning, sweetie. Let have breakfast.” umman told me with her sweet voice.

“Shin hye, today we go to France for our business. We’ll back next week, so please take care yourself, but you can stay in yuki house, if you want.” umma continue.

 

After we finished our breakfast, my parents prepared themselves and bodyguards carried their briefcase then they went to their car, while Mr. Kim waiting for them.

“”Goodbye, sweetie take care.” Appa told me and patted my hair.

“Goodbye, sweetie. I told yong hwa about this too, so yon hwa will take care of you.” she gave me her beautiful smile and then they got into the car and drove away. I bowed and waved goodbye to my parent. When I thought about what my umma  told me that yong hwa would take care of me. Why was he? Oh..No…., so I couldn’t go out with yuki and did what I wanted to do. Suddenly, my phone rang. This is kwagmin, so I hurried to picked it up.

“Hello!”

“Hello, Tomorrow, I have a party in my house. Can you come?”

“Oh really. That’s sound good, I’ll go. Thanks kwangmin for invite me.”

“shin hye ah. Do you want to go shopping with me?”

“Oh yes, I needed a new dress for your party too.” I told him

“Really, so I’ll go to take you.” kwangmin told me with his happy voice.

“It’s okay kwangmin. I can go with Yong hwa.”

“Ah… yong hwa. okay, see you at 10 o’clock, bye.”

“Bye, kwangmin”

_________________________________________________________________

I ended kwangmin’s call and I hurried to call yong hwa to take me go shopping.

“Yah yong hwa, come to take me to shopping now.”

“NO.”

“Why? Are you sick? or you hate shopping?” I asked him why he rejected my order.

“NO NO problem. hahaha…I’ll go with you.” he laughed so hard when he heard I asked him so many question. That embarrasses me.

“Okay, hurry up, I wait for you.”

“Bye.” I hurried to hang up a phone call before him.

 

Yong Wha’sPOV

15 minutes later I arrived at shin hye’s house. I saw her waiting for me in front of her house; I hurried to open a car door for her as I was her driver. She went into the car “Thanks you.” she gave me her lovely smile. While I was driving

“Who do you shopping with? yuki?”

“”No, kwangmin.”, but her eyes still watching her video game.

“Why?” I asked her.

“Becauese, tomorrow kwangmin is going to have a party in his house, I know that so many idols will invite there, so I need a new dress for this party.”

“What ? with that jerk kid again……” I thought to myself.

 

 

Happy 50 subscribers. I love you guys, but i still need your subscribe and comment more. Please comment, all comment give me so much energy for writing my FF.^^ Here  your gift. i did it by my own hands, let enjoy it. ^^

     

(Stir-frie-kale with spicy sauce ^^)       I love spicy food ^^