IN THE HEAVEN

All Days With You

 

A year later

 

Shin Hye's POV

I sat on the the white sand, looked up to the blue sky. While the sun was shined brightly spreading the warm to my skin. The fresh air flew and hit my face, body and threw my hair to fly on my shoulder. My tears started to run down on my cheek. I tried so hard to keep them back, but I still couldn't. What would happened to you, if someone who you love the most in the world.................

 

Suddenly, I heard someone called my name, I hurried to cleaned up my tears on my face as fast as I could.

" shinhye, here your Ice Americano."

" oh... Thanks you so much."

"Are you crying?"

" No, I'm not."

" Don't do like this again. It might hurt me. Forget about the past, I can know that was the worse memory for you."

" I know, I promise, I wont do this anymore."

" I think, you addicted to Ice Americano like me too."

" because of you that's why I become like this." I glared him.

Suddenly, he splashed the sea to me, and then he laughed at me so hard.

" what are you doing? It can come in to my coffee."

" it can be more delicious, so try to drink it."

He started to run, I followed him, but he run so fast.

" yong hwa..... Don't run so fast. Your leg might get hurt." i screamed to him.

" It's okay. I don't feel hurt anymore. Can you see? Come on, try to catch me now." he screamed to me back and gave me his fresh smile.

" okay!" I scream back, and then I increased my speed as fast as I could.

" yah yong hwa, wait for me"

He slowed down and I tried to caught my breath. We ran along the coast of the beach. This was the most happiness memory us. Heaven, now I could know where the heaven was.

''Love you Yong Hwa'' i thought by myself.

 

All Days With You, thanks to all subscribers, comments and also the viwers. I don't know how to discribe my feeling for all your supports for my yongshin fanfic. I hope you continue support yongshin couple and other yongshin fanfics. I hope you enjoy reading my last chapter. ^_^ ( short chapter again).

Thanks to:

123ugofree , cheryizum , yonghwaNshinhyeKimsFanfics , Starlight_Flames ,  burgercoffe, my cousin teabag9593xenamorioyonghwaNshinhyelaz_15MissGiss , Infinite_8 .