Fighting for Suho

Suho's Dilemma

       Suho left Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room.

Suho: Shouldn't have trusted them. Those two are the worst!!

      Later that evening, while the all of the members and the staffs are eating, they're manager announced that tomorrow morning they will be going to the beach. All of them are ecstatic. They packed their things and woke up early the next day.

Manager: Are you all ready to go?

EXO: Yeah!!

     They went to a very beautiful beach resort. The beach is called Yalong Bay located in Hainan. The sand is white and the water is almost crystal-clear. One of the best thing about the resort is that it is not over crowded, so the members could relax and enjoy the sceneries. 

Tao: Woah!! It's like paradise!!

Baekhyun: It is!! And the water is like inviting me!!

     The staffs of the resort are very pretty and accommodating. They showed them their rooms first so they could arrange their things. Unlike in the hotel, the members would occupy three rooms. Each room has two big beds enough for four members. The first room was occupied by Kris, Tao, Kai and Kyungsoo. The second room was occupied by Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Lay, Luhan, Suho and Sehun occupied the third room. While they were arranging their things, Suho saw Sehun looking at Luhan. 

Sehun: Hyung, let me help you.

Luhan: It's okay just mind your own.

      Sehun looked so sad when Luhan refused his help.

Suho: Hey Sehun! Could you help me here?

      Sehun was ready to help Suho when Lay and Luhan both grabbed Suho's things. The two stared at each other.

Lay: It's okay Hyung I can do this.

Luhan: No just finish unpacking your things. I'll do this.

Lay: I insist hyung.

     Suho was very confused by the behavior of the two while Sehun looks sadder.

Luhan: Fine just do it then. I think it's kinda hot here. I'll go outside first. Suho you wanna come?

     Luhan smiled at Suho.

Suho: O-okay.

     He grabbed Suho's arm and took him outside. They were walking along the shore while Luhan is still holding his arm.

Suho: Hyung! Could you let go of me now? My arm is about to break!

     Luhan looked at him.

Luhan: Oh! I'm sorry!

    Then he let go of his arm. They stopped walking for a while.

Suho: Hyung can I ask you something?

Luhan: What is it?

Suho: Are you and Sehun fighting? 

Luhan: We're not! What makes you say that?

Suho: Well..earlier it looks like it. If you have some problems you should settle it quick. We won't stay here for long. We should enjoy every moment we're all together like this.

     Luhan just smiled at him.

Luhan: You're just imagining things. 

     Suho was about to say something when someone pushed him from behind. He was so surprised.

Suho: What the-

Chanyeol: Haha! Hyung did I scare you? Mianhae! Why haven't you changed your clothes yet?

    Suho and Luhan looked at Chanyeol. He was now wearing his swimming trunks. They also saw the other members running to the water.

Suho: I'd like to take a walk around the resort first.

Chanyeol: Oh, okay! I'll just take Luhan hyung then!!

Luhan: Ya!!

    Chanyeol grabbed Luhan's arm and he was taking him to the water. Kris and Tao helped Chanyeol to carry Luhan to the beach. Luhan couldn't do anything to the three giant members. Suho was laughing while looking at the other members.

               Seeing them like this, it makes me forget all my worries..oh right! I'll take pictures of them!

   Suho walked back to their room to get his camera. He came across Sehun who still looks sad from what happened earlier.

                This is so strange. Did Luhan dump him? But why?

Suho: Sehun-ah!

Sehun: Oh..hi hyung.

Suho: Join the members they're already swimming. I'll just get my camera.

    Sehun just nodded and smiled. Suho smiled back. He watched Sehun walk towards the beach before going to their room. He saw Lay who has already changed his clothes and looked ready to go for a swim.

Suho: Hey. Thanks for arranging my things.

Lay: No prob. Are you going back? Let's go together.

Suho: Yeah. I'll just get my camera.

     The two of them went back to the beach. Lay joined the members while Suho was busy taking pictures. He saw Luhan walking to his direction.

Luhan: Why are you just standing there you should join us too.

Suho: It's okay I'm having fun just watching all of you here.

Luhan: I know it's not true. 

    Luhan took Suho's camera and gave it to their manager.

Luhan: Let's go!

    He took Suho's hands. Suho noticed Sehun looking at their direction and he does not look happy.

Suho: No. I'll just stay here hyung. Besides, I can't swim.

Luhan: It's okay I can teach you.

Suho: But-

     Luhan took his hands again and but someone stopped him and grabbed his arm. It was Lay.

Lay: He said he doesn't want to.

Luhan: Let go of me.

Lay: Let go of him first.

    They're throwing death glares at each other. Suho couldn't stand it. He pushed the two of them.

Suho: Ya!! Will you stop it?? You're acting like kids!

Lay: I'm sorry hyung.

Luhan: I'm sorry Suho. I'll just go first.

     Luhan and Lay stared at each other again before Luhan left. Sehun followed him. Lay apologized to Suho again.

Suho: It's okay. But please, don't do this again. We're here to have some fun, let's not ruin it.

Lay: Ahrasso hyung.

Suho: I'll be going back to our room.

          Suho was about to open the room when he heard Luhan and Sehun arguing.

Sehun: Aren't you too much? I already said I'm sorry!

Luhan: I told you let's forget it.

Sehun: Then why are you acting like we're strangers? You're ignoring me. You won't even look at me! 

Luhan: I'm going. 

Sehun: Is this because of Suho hyung? Do you like him?

Luhan: What if I tell you I do?

          Sehun was speechless. Luhan opened the door and saw Suho standing outside.

Luhan: S-Suho! How long have you been standing there?

Suho: I just arrived. Why?

Luhan: Oh nothing. Are you going in?

Suho: Yes.

Luhan: Okay. I'm going back to the beach.

         Luhan left. Suho looked at Sehun but Sehun turned his back and went to the bathroom. He wanted to talk to him but he decided not to. Suho went out of the room. He sat at a cottage.

Suho: Luhan hyung likes..me? Andwae andwae! This is crazy! Nooooooo...

        Suho is banging his head on the table. Meanwhile, two idiots are secretly observing him.

Baekhyun: Why is he doing that?

Chanyeol: I bet his an alien too! And it's his way of communicating to his planet.

        Baekhyun hit Chanyeols head.


       -so sorry I haven't updated in a while..kinda busy with work..sigh..so..okay!! two of my favorite had their birthday yesterday!! Happy Bday to our unicorn Lay and cute puppy Cheondung!! And for everyone whose having their birthday..Saeng Il Chukahae!! ;)

Woah..Lay is just sooo flawless..

Did I just say he's a cute puppy??