Have to make some moves..

Suho's Dilemma

          Suho lifted his face and caught Sehun staring back at him. He immediately covered his face with his hands and ran to the door as fast as he can. Sehun stood up to follow him but Luhan stopped him.

Luhan: Hey! Where are you going?

Sehun: I just saw Suho hyung.

Luhan: Where?

         Luhan searched for Suho but he already went out of the restaurant.

Sehun: He's just right there! He even looked at me then left.

Luhan: It's probably not him. Why would he ran away after seeing you? It doesn't make sense.

Sehun: Maybe you're right.

Luhan: Hey! This restaurant serves bubble tea as well. Should we try?

Sehun: Ofcourse!!

          Suho made his way back to the hotel.

Suho: Whew! That was close. I wonder if he saw me.

          He opened the door to their room and he was surprised when he saw that Lay was already there, slowly ing his shirt.

 

Lay: Oh you're back. Where'd you go hyung? I thought you'd like to rest.

Suho: I- I just went out for a walk. I had trouble sleeping.

Lay: Okay. I'm takin a shower, wanna join me?

Suho: Ya! Why would I join you we're both men here!!

Lay: Woah calm down hyung I'm just teasing you. Besides what's wrong with that it's just shower. 

Suho: Yeah you're right but I'm still not joining you.

Lay: Okay. Just tell me if you change your mind.

           Lay laughed at Suho before he entered the bathroom.

Suho: Shut up!

           Suho jumped on his bed and while staring at the ceiling he thought about Luhan and Sehun again.

(Suho's thoughts)

  I didn't know Sehun would be attached to Luhan like that..and Luhan too..he's older he should've acted maturely! This won't do. I have to find a way to break up those two. Okay..where should I start? Think think think...

Okay I got an idea!! Hope it works!!

         Suho had to postpone his plans because of their busy schedule for the past three days. He saw Sehun walking alone in the hallway and he thought that it was a good chance.

Suho: Sehun wait up!

Sehun: O hyung.

Suho: Let's go outside. I'll treat you for lunch. You busy?

Sehun: No. But-

Suho: Okay then let's go!

        They went to a nearby park after eating their lunch. The two of them sat on a bench while eating Popsicles.

Suho: Hmm this is a really nice place.

Sehun: Yeah.

         Sehun smiled and looked at the skies.

He must be missing Luhan right now.

Suho: Sehun look at that girl over there. Isn't she pretty?

         Suho pointed at a tall pretty girl wearing a short skirt. Sehun looked at the girl as well.

Sehun: Yes but she isn't my type though. Why hyung? Are you interested in her?

Suho: No! I just think she's pretty. What's you're ideal type then?

Sehun: Hmm..haven't thought about it. 

Suho: I could introduce you to some of my friends you know. Some of them has the same age as you.

Sehun: Mwo? Hyung..are you serious?

Suho: Yes. Why?

Sehun: We we're not supposed to date, company rules?

Suho: I'm not saying you should date them, just try to befriend them.

Sehun: I don't know hyung. Doesn't sound like a good idea for me.

   Right..because you already have someone you like.

Suho: Oh come on. It's about time you meet some girls.

Sehun: Hyung you're acting really weird. You must be tired. Let's just go back okay?

            Sehun stood up and walked towards the hotel.

Suho: Ya! I'm serious! Just think about it!

             But Sehun doesn't seem to listen to what he was saying.

Hmm.. maybe he's too young for this. Should I just talk to Luhan instead?

            The two of them went back to the hotel. Sehun was already ahead of him. As he walked towards their room he saw Kai and Kyungsoo and they were like arguing.

Kai: Hyung listen to me please.

Kyungsoo: No Kai! Last night was a mistake! I shouldn't have let that happen.

             Suho was so shocked by what he heard so he hid himself while listening to their conversation.

Kai: But you enjoyed it too as much as I did. Right?

Kyungsoo: Yeah but I lost something back there. You know how important it is to me.

Kai: I'm sorry. Does it still hurt?

Kyungsoo: Let's not talk about that here. Someone might hear us.

             The two went inside their room. Suho was left confused.

What the hell happened to them last night??? I'm..so..curious..yeah!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-lol I'm listening to Shinee's sherlock right now..sorry for this late update (bows down).. Just kinda busy with work so this chapter is a bit shorter..I'm trying to finish maybe two more chapters today..thanks again for subscribing and for leaving your comments!! Saranghae!!!

 

 <3 Ara