Kris' Dilemma

Suho's Dilemma

           Chen was watching Tao practicing his martial arts. 

Chen: Hey Tao!! Could you teach me those moves?

           Tao suddenly stops after he heard Chen. He gave him a confused look.

Tao: Why do you suddenly want to learn martial arts hyung?

Chen: Well..you see..we'll have our come back very soon right? I want to have a new image. How about surprising the fans with my new hot body? I'll rip my shirt in one of our performance and show my chocolate abs!! What do you think??

          Tao couldn't believe that his hyung were saying those things. He bursted out laughing.

Chen: Hey! What's so funny??

Tao: I'm sorry hyung! I just can't help it.. Are you serious??

Chen: I'm serious!!

         Tao changed his expression.

Tao: Hyung can I be honest with you?

Chen: Sure. I wanna hear your opinion too.

Tao: Okay. I think that image won't suit you. Leave that to Kai! You have a sweet image and amazing vocals. You don't have to change anything.

Chen: Stop flattering me. Ofcourse I know that! I just want to be more manly like you. So could you help me pleaseeee??

Tao: Okay just promise me you won't rip your shirt. 

Chen: That would be nice though..

Tao: Hyung!

Chen: Fine I won't!!

Tao: Okay then, instead of doing martial arts why don't you do some exercise first? Like sit-ups.

Chen: Will it develop my abs?

Tao: Abs don't appear overnight hyung you have to work hard.

Chen: Ahrasso!! I'll do it in our room now! See you later!

Tao: Hey don't overdo it!!

          Chen waved at Tao before he ran to their room. He saw Xiumin listening to some music on his iPod with his eyes closed.

Chen: Xiumin hyung!!!

Xiumin: Mwoya?? Why are you disturbing people??

Chen: I need to do some sit- ups!! I can't do it alone..help me!

Xiumin: I don't want to.

          Xiumin closed his eyes again.

Chen: I'll give you my favorite chocolates later.

          Xiumin opened his eyes and looked at Chen.

Xiumin: Why are you just standing there? Hurry and position yourself!

Chen: Yes sir!!

         Chen laid on the floor while Xiumin supports his knees and feet. He started to do some half sit- ups first.

Xiumin: Hey! Aren't you going to do this right?

         Chen smiled after remembering something.

Chen: You'll regret it if I do.

         He started to do full sit-ups while looking at Xiumin's eyes. He stopped and just stared at him for a while.

Chen: Xiumin hyung since when did you become so pretty? Last year? Last week?

         Xiumin flicked Chen's forehead.

Chen: Aw!!

Xiumin: I told you to stop watching those dramas with Chanyeol! Now do this seriously!!

          Chen pouted his lips and start to do the sit-ups again. They were doing that for about fifteen minutes when Xiumin's phone rang. 

Xiumin: Yoboseyo?

Kris: Hey Xiumin hyung. Lay and I are going to the department store. Is there anything you want? We'll buy it for you.

Xiumin: Oh. I can't think of anything right now. 

Chen: Argh!! This is too hard!! Aahh..

Kris: Hey is that Chen?

Xiumin: Yes.

Chen: Aaaahhh! Woooh!! Hmmmffff...

Xiumin: Could you lower your voice I can't hear Kris on the other line!!

Chen: Just- tell him- argh!! just tell you- you'll just call him- la-ter aahhhhhhh I can't take this!!

Kris: Is everything okay there??

Xiumin: Sorry duizhang I'm not in the right position to talk right now.

Kris: What position??

Xiumin: I'll call you later. Bye!

           Xiumin ended the phone call and continued the exercise. Kris was very confused.

Kris: I think there's something weird going on in Xiumin hyung's room.

Lay: Weird? What exactly?

Kris: He said his not in the right position to talk. 

Lay: What do you think is happening?

          Kris paused and imagined what exactly could be happening in that room.

Kris: Can't be..

Lay: What??

Kris: Nothing! Let's just call Chanyeol.

          Baekhyun and Chanyeol were drinking Capuccinos in a nearby Coffee shop.

Baekhyun: Ah!! This tastes really good!!

Chanyeol: Yeah i agree with you!

           Baekhyun took a sip again. There were some cream left on his mouth after drinking. Chanyeol stared at him.

Chanyeol: Baekhyun- ah..

Baekhyun: Wae? Is there some cream on my face?

          He was about to wipe it with his hands when Chanyeol stopped him.

Chanyeol: Let me do it for you.

          Chanyeol bended over and wiped the cream on Baekhyun's lips using his mouth. Baekhyun was shocked.

Baekhyun: D- did you just?? Yaaaa!!!!!

          Chanyeol stood up.

Chanyeol: I was just imitating the scene in the drama! Don't take it seriously!! Hehe

Baekhyun: Stay right there!

          Baekhyun stood up to grab Chanyeol but he already escaped and ran. Baekhyun followed him.

Chanyeol: I was just joking!! Mianhae!

          He looked back at Baekhyun who's still chasing him.

Baekhyun: You stole my first kiss I won't forgive you!! I swear I'll kill you if I catch you!!!

Chanyeol: That was my first too!! With a guy!!

Baekhyun: Shut up!!!

           Chanyeol can't help but laugh at Baekhyun while the two of them are running. His phone began to ring. It was Kris. Chanyeol answered it.

Chanyeol: Hyung waddup??

Kris: Hey we're going to the department store. Is there something you want us to buy for you?

Chanyeol: Ah- ahm. Nothing! ha! Thank you. Whew!!

Kris: Why do you talk like you're running out of breath?

Chanyeol: I'm not in the position to talk right now. I'm hanging up hyung Baekhyun is catching up. bye!!

Kris: Hey-

             Kris wants to ask Chanyeol more but he already hang up. 

Kris: He said the exact same thing..

Lay: What did he say?

              Kris just stared at Lay.

Lay: Duizhang?

              Still no answer from Kris.

Lay: Earth calling Kris!! You still there?

              Lay snapped his fingers in front of Kris' face. 

Kris: Oh!! What?

Lay: Are you okay?

Kris: Ofcourse! Let's go.

              Kris started to walk. He's walking straight without noticing the wall ahead of him. He bumped into it and hurt his head.

Kris: Aw!!

             He continued walking while touching his forehead. Lay was laughing at the back.

Lay: Leaders think alike ey?

             Lay started to walk fast to catch up with Kris.

 


                       -Just finished watching The Moon that Embraces the Sun.. Kim Soo Hyun is soooo cute!!! I love Baekhyun more                  though.. haha New subbies thank you so much!! And to those who shared about their biases..thank you!! 

 

    <3 Ara