EXO Ghost Stories

Suho's Dilemma

A/N: This isn't a continuation of the previous chapter (sorry to disappoint ^^). Just something I made for Halloween. Hope you'd still enjoy reading it. 

 

                    The EXO members are gathered in one of SM's practice room. It was Halloween and they wanted to celebrate it by sharing some ghost stories. They switched off the lights, gathered in a circle at the center of the room. The only light in the room was from the flashlight Kyungsoo was holding. He positioned the flashlight under his chin to make it more creepier.

Baekhyun: Ya!! Stop doing that!!

Kyungsoo: Doing what?

Baekhyun: The thing you do with your eyes! It's creeping me out.

Kyungsoo: What are you talking about? I'm not doing anything with it.

Chanyeol: Hey let's start telling stories!

Sehun: But I'm hungry. Is there anything we can eat?

Xiumin: Yeah I'm starving as well. Who brought some food?

Tao: I did!!

                   Kyungsoo pointed the flashlight to Tao. He caught all of the members' attention. Xiumin and Sehun hurriedly went to him, pushing Kris and Suho to the side. The other members followed except Kai who was sleeping at Kyungsoo's lap. Kyungsoo woke him up but he failed. He whispered "food" to his ear and the boy miraculously stood up.

Kai: Where??

Xiumin: Give me give me give me!!!!

Chanyeol: Chen move aside!!

Chen: Andwae!!

Lay: Hey! I'm older than the both of you! You two move aside!!

                 Now all the members are feasting for the food that Tao brought. Sehun noticed a box behind Tao.

Sehun: Hey what's that?

                  Tao moved the box away.

Tao: It's for my Gege.

Sehun: Not fair!! Give me some!!

                  An evil smile formed on Tao's face.

Tao: Okay I'll give you one. In one condition.

Sehun: Okay!! What?

Tao: I'll give you if you can say this food's name ten times.

Sehun: That's easy!! What is it?

Tao: Sushi!!

                 Sehun frowned and crossed his arms. He went to Luhan's side and asked for help while clinging to his arm.

Luhan: Tao stop teasing Sehun. Give him one. 

                 Tao wanted to protest but Kris was also giving him a cold stare. He gave one to Sehun and gave the rest to Kris. Sehun showed him his tongue after taking a bite. He was about to attack him but Kris grabbed his neck and asked him to stay still. The story finally began when the members finished eating. Kyungsoo was the one telling the story.

Kyungsoo: This happened twenty years ago, a group of friends decided to go mountain climbing. They are six males namely Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kris, Lay, Sehun and Jong-in.

Kai: Hey! Why are using our names?

Kyungsoo: I forgot their names okay? Now let me finish!

                 Kyungsoo cleared his throat and continued the story.

                          They were all ready to go, but Chanyeol decided to stay at the last minute.

                 Baekhyun: What?? We already planned this two weeks ago!

                 Chanyeol: I'm sorry. I just don't feel like going. I'm sensing something bad is going to happen.

                 Kris: Hey! Stay if you want but don't scare us like that.

                 Chanyeol: I'm serious! I had this weird dream last night. You guys shouldn't go!

                 Lay: Let's just ignore him. He's just making excuses because he's too scared to go up there.

                          The five went on with the trip without Chanyeol. They reached the peak of the mountain at midnight. They built their tents and made fire as a source of heat and light. They went to their tents to sleep after eating. After a few hours, heavy rain began to pour. They never knew a storm was coming that night. The boys woke up and panicked. Landslides are forming and their bodies are being taken away. 

                         Early in the morning, Chanyeol was informed that his friends went missing. His knees weakened. Tears were forming in his eyes. He was crying because of sadness and guilt. He could've done everything to stop them.  He slept in his bed while crying. Later that night, his phone began to ring. It was from an unknown number.

                       Chanyeol: Yoboseyo?

                                    The voice on the other line was crying.

                        Chanyeol: Hey, who's this??

                        Sehun: Hyung..it's us..

                        Chanyeol: Se-Sehun??

                        Sehun: Yes hyung..

                        Chanyeol: Where are you? Who's with you??

                         Sehun: I'm with Kris hyung, Lay hyung and Jong-in.

                         Chanyeol: Where's Baekhyun? Did he went home already?

                         Sehun: Hyung..Baekhyun hyung..he's gone..

                                    Sehun was crying harder. Chanyeol couldn't believe what he just heard. Baekhyun was his best friend. He felt like something inside him died. He couldn't sleep after hearing the news from Sehun. He just stared at the wall crying. Then he heard someone knocking on his window from outside. He opened it and was scared by what he saw. Baekhyun was there..covered with mud..staring at him with sadness in his eyes..

                         Baekhyun: Chanyeol I'm sorry. I can't protect them.

                                   Baekhyun was sobbing.

                         Chanyeol: What-what are talking about.

                         Baekhyun: Sehun, Lay, Kris and Jong-in..they're dead..

 

Kyungsoo: End of story.

                                  The members are all staring at Kyungsoo, mouths open. Baekhyun was the first one who spoke.

Baekhyun: What the fu-?? Who's saying the truth??

Kyungsoo: Who do you think?

Chanyeol: Doesn't matter. As long as I'm alive!

Suho: Okay let's move on to the next story. 

                                  Suho told the next story. 

                                               This was a story about a student who just went to college. He was looking for a nearby dormitory. He found one and immediately transferred there because of it's low rent. The guy's name was Jongdae.

 

Chen: Hey why me?

EXO: Shut up!!!

                                              Jongdae would hear someone crying from the next room every night. There was a small hole in the wall and he peeks through it to see who's crying. But all he could see was red. It happens every night. He called the owner of the dorm to ask who was staying in the next room. He said that there was no one there. Nobody dared to stay in that room because a student committed suicide in that room.

                                              Jongdae: What's his name?

                                               Owner: I forgot. All I could remember was his eyes we're always red.

Chen: Ya!!!! That's creepy!!

Kris: Tss..Ghosts? Who would actually believe in those things?

                                The door suddenly opens and closed again with a bang. Someone screamed. All of them are staring at Kris.

Kris: What? I was just surprised!!


-Okay so the next chapter "might" be the last one ;(. I never expected this story to go this far. I might update next week because I'll be out of town for a few days. The ghost stories aren't mine, just some stories I've heard from my friends lol. Sorry if it wasn't scary. Thanks for the comments! Happy Halloween everyone!!

I'll borrow Dara unnie's famous line in the Philippines: "Mahal Ko Kayo!!" ;)

 

<3 Ara