Kids will be kids

Suho's Dilemma

             Inside Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room...

Chanyeol: Pwahahahahahahahahahah!!!

            Baekhyun just came out of the bathroom when he saw Chanyeol laughing and flapping like a seal while watching something on his phone.

Baekhyun: What's that? Why are you laughing so much?

Chanyeol: Ya! Come here! You should watch this..it's too funny pwahahahahah

            Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol's phone and saw Chen and Xiumin talking on the men's room.

Baekhyun: What's this?

Chanyeol: Chen lost a bet to me and he had to confess to Xiumin hyung as a punishment..I told him to record it on his phone as an evidence! Hahaha

Baekhyun: What?? You're both crazy!! Haha look at that! Xiumin hyung's expression is daebak!! Hahahahaha

            Back to the men's room, Xiumin was shocked and couldn't believe what he had heard.

Xiumin: Aish!! Are you pulling a prank on me now? Then I'm telling you it's not working. Now let go of me!

            Xiumin tried to push Chen but Chen pushed him back.

Chen: I'm not kidding hyung. I- I can't explain what I feel..

(my baby baby baby baby... Lol just trollin..okay back to the story)

           Suho walked backwards slowly. A lot of things are running through his head right now. He walked along the hallway like a zombie. Luhan saw him and called him but Suho didn't hear him. Luhan blocked Suho's way and that's when Suho stopped and looked at him.

Luhan: Hey! Are you okay?

Suho: Huh?

Luhan: Are you sick or something?

           Luhan touched Suho's forehead and Suho panicked. He took Luhan's hands away from him and stepped back.

Luhan: What's wrong?

          He tried to touch Suho again but Suho avoided it.

Suho: I'm fine! 

          He turned around and walked faster. Luhan was left confused at the hallway. Suho turned to the left and bumped on someone. It was Kai.

Kai: Sorry hyung! Are you hurt?

          Kai grabbed Suho's shoulder but Suho pushed him away. Kai was shocked.

Suho: I-I'm sorry!! I'll go back to my room now.

          Suho hurriedly walk away from Kai but Kai called him again.

Kai: Hyung! You're going the wrong way!!

          Suho stopped.

Suho: Darn it!!

          He turned back and ran to his room.

Why are these guys so touchy??

Lay: What's up? Where'd you go? 

Suho: Can we not talk about it? I think I'm havin a headache.

Lay: Oh..okay..take a rest then. I'll just go outside for a bit.

           Back to the men's room...

Xiumin: You're crazy!! Move it before I punch your face!

           Chen was taken aback so he let go of Xiumin. He was about to grab Chen's shirt when Chanyeol and Baekhyun arrive.

Chanyeol: Hyung stop!! It's just a joke!

Xiumin: What?

Chen: Ya!! What took you so long?? 

Xiumin: What's going on here?

Baekhyun: Chen lost a bet with Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: Sorry hyung it was my idea!! 

Chen: Sorry Xiumin hyung!! 

Xiumin: I'm gonna kill all of you!!!! 

Baekhyun: Hey! I'm not a part of this!

Xiumin: Yaaaaa!!!!

             The three of them started to run while being chased by Xiumin. They almost bumped into Lay who was walking.

Chanyeol: Hello Lay hyung! 

Baekhyun: Bye Lay hyung!

Chen: See you later Lay hyung!

Lay: Hey! Are you playing games? Let me join!

           Xiumin (because of his short legs) was hardly catching up with the 92 liners.

Xiumin: Ya! Come back here!

Lay: Hyung use your power to freeze them!

Xiumin: You know sometimes I really think your the weirdest person in the world. Just help me to catch those three. Let's go!!

Lay: Okay!

           The five of them ran around the hotel. Chanyeol bumped into Tao.

Tao: Hey!! What-

Chanyeol: Don't ask just run!!!

Tao: Okay!!!

         Soon there are six of them running around the hotel. Tao bumped into Luhan and he pushed him to run as well. Sehun who saw Luhan followed him. Kai and Kyungsoo opened their door because of the noise and they saw eight members running. They panicked and decided to follow the members. Kris who's on the next room panicked as well. Now there are eleven of them. Kai turned to Kris.

Kai: Hyung why are we running?

Kris: I've no idea I just followed you!

        Meanwhile in Suho's room...

Suho: ANDWAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 


lol this is just a random chapter..I'll write seriously on the next one (maybe not)..hope you'll still like it!! 

Here's a cute Xiuchen moment for you..

 

 

 

<3 Ara