Be my slave

Suho's Dilemma

              All members are gathered inside their Manager's room.

Manager: You know why you're all gathered here right?

             Nobody answered.

Manager: We received a lot of complaints from the hotel's guests last night saying eleven boys are running around the hotel and one guy screaming.

            The manager looked at Suho.

Manager: Suho why are you screaming last night?

Suho: Sorry hyung. I was just having a bad dream.

Manager: How about the rest of you? Who'd care to explain what happened? Kris?

Kris: I honestly don't know but whatever it is I sincerely apologize for our actions. Should we talk to the guests too?

Manager: No need. I already took care of that. I'll accept that for now. Just get ready for your interview today. Oh and one more thing! The management just announced that we're having a five days vacation here before going to Korea.

Baekhyun: Wow that's great!!!

          The other members were very happy too. They had fun during their interview. Suho had momentarily forgotten all his worries. When they were at the car Sehun sat next to him.

Sehun: Hyung! Can we not go back to the hotel for now? I needed to go to a place today. Can you come with me?

Suho: Manager hyung won't allow us.

Sehun: I've already asked him and he agreed.

Suho: Really? That's odd. Why don't you ask Luhan instead?

Sehun: I did. He said he's kinda busy. So could you please come with me? Please???

Suho: Fine.

Sehun: Thanks hyung!

          They were dropped by their manager to a private library.

Suho: A library? You have an interest in literatures now?

Sehun: Sure! I've always loved reading. Let's go in.

          They found all kinds of books there. Including Korean ones. Sehun quickly found a book to read. Suho found one too. They started reading the books. After a few minutes Suho noticed that Sehun wasn't paying attention to what he was reading. He keeps on checking his phone.

 "Are you expecting a call from someone?" Suho whispered.

Sehun: No I'm not! Let's just read.

          After two hours Sehun received a text message.

Sehun: It's from Manager hyung. He's outside waiting for us we should go now.

Suho: But I haven't finished reading..and you too.

Sehun: We could just finish it tomorrow. Come on let's go.

Suho: Okay.

         When they returned to the hotel, Suho was thinking about his problems with the members again. 

I have to talk to Kris. He has to know what is happening. Specially now that Chen and Xiumin hyung are involved.

          He was about to knock on Kris and Tao's room when he heard them talking.

Kris: Tao, you're getting your prize tonight.

Tao: Really gege?? Can I have it now please??

Kris: Wait for it! You're too impatient.

Tao: Okay. But can you really do it here?

Kris: This is the perfect place silly. Besides I don't want anyone watching.

         Suho walked away from their room. He can't bare to hear anymore. He tried to erase things from his minds but it continued to imagine things...

(Suho's imaginations..)

                                        Kris: Tao, you're getting your prize tonight.

                                        Tao: Really gege?? Can I have it now please??

                                         Kris: Wait for it! You're too impatient.

                                        Tao: Okay. But can you really do it here?

                                         Kris: This is the perfect place silly. Besides I don't want anyone watching.

                                        Tao: I'm so excited!!

                                        Kris: Okay I'll start now..watch closely Tao..

                                                  y music starts. Kris takes off his vest and throws it at Tao. Then he s his shirt slowly one  by one.

                                       Tao: Wohooo!! Take it off!!!

                                                  Tao who was sitting and watching on the bed gets excited. Kris takes off his shirt revealing his white y body. He unbuckled his belt next, took it off and he smashed it to the floor.

                                      Kris: You want to be my slave?

                                      Tao: Yes I'll be your slave!!!

                                      Kris pushed Tao to the bed.

                                      Kris: Rraaawwwrr!!!

        Suho shook his head to stop his imaginations.

Suho: Why am I imagining those things??? I'm going crazy. Yes! I must be going crazy!!

        In Kris and Tao's room...

(Reality...)

Tao: Why? You don't want them to know that you actually cook?

Kris: No. I don't want them to know that I'm doing it for you.

Tao: Hey! But you announced on television that you're giving me a prize!

Kris: Shut up or I'm not giving this to you.

Tao: Okay.

         Kris cooked the ramen and gave it to Tao.

Tao: Thanks gege I'll enjoy eating this one.

Kris: You better eat all of it. Don't leave a single drop!

            Suho went back to their room. He saw Lay coming out of the bathroom wearing a towel on the lower part of his body.

Lay: You're back.

Suho: Yes. Aren't you feeling cold like that? Why don't you wear your robes?

Lay: No. I'm comfortable this way. Why? Does it bother you?

           Lay was approaching him slowly while wearing a y smile on his lips.

Suho: Not at all.

           He looked away. Lay held his chin.

Lay: Hey! Look at me.

           Suho couldn't move.

Lay: Hyung you have the most beautiful lips do you know that?

Suho: What-

        Lay stopped Suho from talking using his finger.

Lay: Sssshhhh.. You look tired hyung. Change your clothes and go to sleep.

        Lay walked away from him. Suho could still not move from where he was standing.

 

 


-hmmm.. should I rate this M? Ani? Probably no right? Yes it's not! Author-nim is too innocent for that..

Have a nice day everyone!! ;)

<3Ara