Confessions and Revelations

Suho's Dilemma

   Lay tried his very best to stop Suho from going to their managers room. He grabbed his wrist and pulled him. The next thing Suho knew, he was already trapped in Lay's arms. He could feel his breath on his neck, and his hands gently caressing his back.

Lay: Please..calm down.

Suho: What-

Lay: You're not thinking straight right now. We could talk to him later, I'll go with you. But promise me you'd calm down first. Let's talk about this okay?

        Suho felt his knees weaken. He couldn't understand a word Lay was saying. His eyes and mouth were still open. 

Lay: I can't stand seeing you this way. 

        Lay hugged him tightly. It sent shivers down Suho's spine. Then suddenly, he was snapped back to reality. He used all his strength to shove Lay away from him. Lay didn't saw it coming. He almost lost his balance after Suho pushed him. He looked back at him and wanted to ask him why. But Suho was the first one to talk.

"I'm not like you..."

        Lay couldn't understand what Suho just said. He wanted to look at him in the eyes, but Suho was avoiding his gaze.

Lay: What?

Suho: I said I'm not like you okay?? So stay the hell away from me!!

       Suho was looking at him while he was saying those last words, eyes filled with anger. They were staring at each other for a moment. Then Lay finally understood Suho's words. Pain registered on his face. Suho felt guilt. He suddenly wanted to take back what he just said.

Suho: I- I~

       He stopped talking when he saw Lay smiling bitterly. Then he became serious all of a sudden.

Lay: That's right. Why do I even bother? It's not like we're related or anything.

Suho: It's not-

Lay: Listen to me!!

      Suho was startled. Lay was slowly approaching him. He walked backwards until his back touched the wall. And then Lay whispered to his ears..

      "Meet me at the pavilion..10 pm tonight..alone.. That is..if your man enough.."

     After saying it he left Suho standing there. Still nervous and confused. It took several minutes after Suho calmed down. He found himself going to Kai and Kyungsoo's room. He didn't knock. He entered and throwed his body to one of the beds. Kai and Kyungsoo were surprised. 

Kai: H-hyung! Are you okay?

     Suho didn't answer. He burried his face in the pillow.

Kyungsoo: Hey I cooked some spaghetti! Try it!

     Still no response from Suho. His mind was occupied by other things that he can't hear what his dongsaengs were saying. Lay's final words kept echoing on his mind.

            What does he want from me?

       He rolled on one side of the bed. Then rolled on another. He kept on rolling to both sides while thinking. His dongsaengs now thinks his weird.

            Maybe he wants to punch me!! That's right!! He's really pissed off!! What should I do? Should I let him punch my face? Or should I fight back? 

         Then he imagined him and Lay inside a boxing ring...

 

 

                                They were facing each other, he was warming up while EXO-K members were massaging his arms and shoulders. EXO-M members were doing the same with Lay on the opposite side.

                                       Emcee: In the right corner, weighing 132 lbs, ZHANG YIXING!!!!

                                                      And in the left corner, weighing 130.5 lbs, KIM JOONMYUN!!

                                                      LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!

                                  Now the real fight is starting, both of them are throwing punches in the air. Members are cheering from both sides. Suho was about to throw a big punch but he suddenly remembers what he said to Lay. He closed his eyes and waited for Lay to punch him. He was expecting for a big hit on the face, but it didn't happen. He felt a soft and warm lips against his lips instead. He opened his eyes and saw Lay kissing him. He passed out immediately.

                                      Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!!!

                                 

                                    Emcee: The game is over! And the winner by TKO is none other than..ZHANG..YI..XING!!!!!

                               

                                  EXO-M members  carried Lay arround and celebrated.

 

 

 

Suho: Nooooooo!!!!!!

                 He was slapping his face. Kai and Kyungsoo rushed to stop him.

KaiSoo: Hyung!!!!!

                He stared at the both of them. Still scared of his imaginations.

Suho: He won't do those things right?? He'll just forgive me if I say sorry right??? Right???

Kyungsoo: Hyung- We actually don't get what you're saying now.

Kai: Calm down okay? Why don't you just eat first? The spaghetti tastes really good.

               They were both smiling at him. He nods and smiled back. He decided to stay at their room for a few hours. He refused and skipped dinner. He was quiet all the time. He was thankful that Kai and Kyungsoo did not ask him anymore. Soon the night came. Suho was really nervous. He quietly walks out of the room. Kai and Kyungsoo was staring at him worriedly.

Kai: Hyung!

Suho: I want to be alone for now. Thanks for letting me stay.

               Kai wanted to follow him but Kyungsoo pulled his wrist. He looked back at him, Kyungsoo just shook his head. Kai sighed.

 

               Suho was shaking while walking towards the pavilion. He can't tell if it was because he's scared, or because of the cold wind. He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He was less scared when he opened his eyes. He was determined to talk to Lay.

               I should at least apologize to him.  

 

               Then finally he was there. The pavilion was dark and there was no sign of Lay. He called for a few times but no one answered.

                 That's weird. He's the one who told me to be here.

                And then he felt someone covered his nose and mouth with a handkerchief. He struggled at first, but the scent from the handkerchief made him sleep. 

 

 

                Suho opened his eyes slowly. The room is still dark. He was shocked when he noticed that he was tied on a chair, and his mouth was covered by a tape. He imagines those scenes about someone being held captive. He looked around for his captor. The lights suddenly opens. There was a "pop" sound and confettis were everywhere. His captors appeared.

                    "SURPRISE!!!!!!"

                 He wanted to scream but his mouth was still covered with tape.

Sehun: Hyung i think we need to remove the tape.

Luhan: No, maybe later.

                 He screamed more.

Lay: Hey you're too cruel!! 

                  Lay approached him.

Lay: Okay I'll remove the tape, if you promise not to scream. There are guests too you know. We don't want to wake them up. Ahrasso?

                 He nods slowly. Lay tapped his head like he was a child.

Lay: Good boy!

                  Lay removed the tape. Suho stared at the three of them.

Suho: Ya!!! What's the meaning of this???

Luhan and Sehun: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Suho: What?? It's not my birthday!!!

Luhan: Oh we know!! It's actually Duizhang's birthday!!

Suho: Where is he??

Sehun: Oh he'll join us later.

Suho: You haven't answered my first question! Why am I here? Why am I tied up like this??

Lay: That would be your final punishment.

Suho: What did I do??

Luhan: Oh nothing. You just thought that the members were homos and love to kiss each other behind your back.

                 Suho was very confused.

Suho: Huh?? But that was the truth!

Sehun: No hyung. That was all an act.

Suho: W-what?

Luhan: We set the whole thing up. The "break-up thing" until the "back-to-each-others-arms drama".

Suho: B-but how?

Sehun: I think Lay hyung could answer that for you.

                 He looked at Lay. Lay looked apologetic.

Lay: Well..remember when I told you you talk when you sleep? I lied a little. Yeah you do talk. And you mentioned names. You mentioned everything. I was waiting for you to open up that's why I didn't say anything. But then things got worse, you suspected other members too. I even believed you at first, that's why I talked to these two to confirm it. They were disappointed with you and decided to pull a prank. It was fun for us, teasing you like that. I-I'm sorry..

                Suho was staring at the floor. He couldn't look at them.

Suho: Does the other members know about this?

Sehun: No. It's just the three of us. We talked to Kai and Kyungsoo hyung but they refused to participate. I'm sorry hyung. I was just really pissed when I found out. You didn't even talk to us about it. You just continued to suspect us. We trust you with all our heart hyung, I was hoping you'd do the same.

Luhan: I know it isn't easy to lead a team. You take good care of the members, and worries about them. You really worked hard, I salute you for that. But you don't have to carry the problems all by yourself Suho. We're here. We're a team. We are one, remember?

               They stopped talking when they saw tears falling on the floor. Then Suho's shoulder began to shake.

Sehun: H-hyung!!! Are you crying??

               The three of them approached him and caressed his back.

Lay: Hey we're really sorry. Please stop crying.

               Suho cried more.

Luhan: Oh my..we're total idiots and we're very sorry! Please stop crying.

Suho: Luhan hyung...

Luhan: Yeah?

Suho: You- you're stepping on my foot.

               They started to laugh including Suho. They were wiping his tears.

Suho: I-I didn't know what to say. I understand. I'm sorry too. I wish I could say sorry to all of the members. Are they coming over?

                Lay smiled at him.

Lay: No they're not.

Suho: But it's Kris birthday!

Luhan: We'll celebrate his birthday the day after tomorrow, before you go back to Korea. For now, it's just the five of us. 

Suho: Oh, okay. But, I think you're forgetting something here.

Lay: What is it?

Suho: Uh-I'm still tied up.

             The three of them answered "oh!!!" before they released him.

Suho: Whew!! That feels better. By the way, where's Kris? You said he'll join us.

Sehun: Hmm..shall we call him?

             The three had their evil smiles once again.

Luhan: Duizhang come out!!!

              Suho looked around to find Kris.

Kris: No!! Why don't you just kill me instead?

Lay: Oh come on!! You really don't want to disappoint us. Right?

               They heard Kris curse.

Kris: If someone laughs I promise I will never forgive you.

               The three covered their mouths and tried to look serious. Suho was anticipating what will happen.

Luhan: We won't!! Now come out.

              They saw Kris coming out from the back of the stage of the pavilion. He was wearing a cat costume. The three started to laugh. Even Suho can't control himself.

Kris: I hate you!!! I just hate all of you right now! 

Sehun: Awww what a cute cat!!

Suho: What's this?

Lay: Kris was suspecting you as well. He thought you liked him.

Suho: What???

Luhan: Yeah that's why we're making him do this as a punishment, we threatened him that we'll tell everyone about this in our next interview.

              They laughed at Kris again. Kris crossed his arms while looking at the three. If looks could kill the three might be dead by now.

Lay: Okay I'll start the music!! Duizhang be ready!!

              Lay went to the sound system area and soon T-ara's Bo Beep was starting to play. Kris started to dance awkwardly. They were rolling on the floor laughing while Kris was dancing. 


-Hi guys!!! I really enjoyed my vacation!! Wish I could go back..the beach was perfect..hmmmm 

whew finally..updated another chapter..

Nope this isn't the final one, maybe one more?

 

;)

Belated Happy Birthday Duizhang WuFan!!!

 

Ace is very cute..keke

(I don't own the gif and the picture)

 

<3Ara