What happened last night???

Suho's Dilemma

             Inside Kai and Kyungsoo's room...

Kyungsoo: What if manager hyung found out that we went to a club? He'll get mad for sure. He already told us we can't go out at night.

Kai: He won't. Nobody saw us. I'm sorry about your necklace hyung. How's your neck?

Kyungsoo: It's fine..just a scratch. I just felt bad for that necklace..it was given to me by my sister.

              Someone snatched Kyungsoo's necklace while they were at the club.

Kai: That makes me feel more bad. So sorry hyung.

Kyungsoo: It's okay it wasn't your fault. I'm sorry for being mad at you a while ago.

Kai: I understand. It was fun though right? 

              Kai and Kyungsoo smiled at each other. Suho was still outside and wondering what Kai and Kyungsoo did last night.

It can't be "it"  right? No no no..they're not like that. Should I listen more?

             Suho desperately wants to hear the rest of it so he stood in front of Kai and Kyungsoo's room and puts his ear on their door.

Kyungsoo: Yeah. It was my first time and it was amazing.

Kai: Should we do it again tonight?

Kyungsoo: Because of your age you have a lot of energy in you. My body's still aching until now.

Kai: You sound like an old man. You're just a year older than me.

Kyungsoo: Yeah but compared to me you're a lot better. You've trained for so long. You had a lot of experience than I am.

        First time?? Experience??? Am I hearing things right?? Kai and Kyungsoo?? No please..not the both of you too..Please.. I must be dreaming right now!!

He slapped his face to see if he really was just dreaming. Baekhyun saw him and walked towards him.

Baekhyun: Hyung what's the problem? Why are you slapping your face like that?

Suho: Oh you saw that? It was just a mosquito.

Baekhyun: There are mosquitoes here? And why are you whispering?

             Suho took Baekhyun away from Kai and Kyungsoo's room before answering.

Suho: Sshh..we can't be talking aloud here some guests are resting. Ahm..how long have you been standing there?

Baekhyun: Huh? I just came and I saw you slapping your face. I was going to Chen and Xiumin's room. How about you? What are you doing in front of Kai and Kyungsoo's room?

Suho: Oh..me? I was about to ask them something..but I forgot all about it. I'll just go back to my room first.

Baekhyun: Okay.

            Suho went back to their room. He laid on his bed and falls into thinking again.

First was Luhan and Sehun..now Kai and Kyungsoo too? How long has this been happening? Why didn't I notice this before? Should I tell the members about this? Or should I talk to them first? Sigh..

           He felt asleep after a while. He even dreamt of someone holding his hands. He became at peace and slept comfortably. When he woke up, he saw Lay's handsome face. 

           Hmm..Lay is beside me sleeping..and holding my hands..

He closed his eyes again. But opened it afterwards.

           He's sleeping beside me?!

Suho: What the hell are you doing in my bed??

           Suho pushed Lay and he fell on the floor.

Lay: Aw!! My back!! What's wrong with you??

Suho: I asked you first what are you doing in my bed? And why are you holding my hand??

Lay: I checked on you because I thought you're having a nightmare. You keep on saying things. And you're the one who grabbed my hands and not letting them go. So I decided to sleep beside you.

Suho: I did? What things did I say?

Lay: Hyung will you help me stand first? I think my back broke.

Suho: Oh..I'm sorry.

           Suho helped Lay to sit beside the bed.

Lay: Thanks.

Suho: Are you okay? I was just surprised I'm sorry. Should we go to a hospital?

Lay: No need. It's not that bad. Why are you talking in your dreams? Did something bad happened?

Suho: Why? What did I say?

Lay: Something about secrets..you said "I can't let anyone know about this"

Suho: That's all? Did I mention any names?

Lay: Hmm I don't remember..you were mumbling when you speak. Is something wrong?

Suho: No. It was just a bad dream. Forget about it.

Lay: You sure? Hyung if you have some problems you can always talk to me. 

             Their conversation stopped when someone knocked on their door, it was Kris.

Kris: Hey it's time for dinner.

             During dinner, the two couples are sitting next to each other. Suho barely touches his food.    

Kris: Suho are you okay? Don't you like the food?

              Xiumin heard what Kris had said.

Xiumin: You don't like it? Can I have it then??

Suho: O-okay.

            Suho gave his plate to Xiumin.

Chen: Xiumin hyung you already had enough..you already ate half of my part!

Xiumin: Hmf fine.

           Xiumin returned the plate to Suho but Suho pushed it too him.

Suho: it's okay hyung you can have it. Besides I'm already full.

Xiumin: Thanks!!

           Xiumin turned to Chen and showed him his tongue.

Xiumin: Me~rong!!

Chen: Gosh acting like a kid.

Kris: Suho are you sure? If you don't like it we can just order another dish for you.

Suho: No it's okay really.

            When they're finished eating Suho approached Kyungsoo.

Suho: Kyungsoo, can I talk to you in private?

Kyungsoo: Okay hyung.

            They went to a place in the hotel where people don't usually pass by. Suho made sure if no one was watching them.

Suho: Okay I think here is safe. Now, are you going to tell me all about it?

Kyungsoo: I don't understand hyung.

Suho: Let me give you a hint. Something about..last night?

         Kyungsoo's face became pale.

Kyungsoo: You- You knew??

Suho: I accidentally heard about it. How could you??

Kyungsoo: I'm sorry hyung I know it was a mistake. I'll take responsibility for it! Please spare Kai.

Suho: What?? You think you can get away with this alone? Kai is the one responsible for this! Did he- did he force you to- do it?

         Kyungsoo bowed his head in embarrassment.

Kyungsoo: N-no hyung. I agreed to it.

Suho: Wha-?! Let's stop this I think I'm gonna throw up!

Kyungsoo: Hyung please let's keep this a secret to manager hyung..please?

Suho: God! I don't even know what to say.. Let's talk about this another time. Go back to your room now.

Kyungsoo: Okay..I'm really sorry hyung.

            Kyungsoo walked back to his room while Suho went to the men's room first. He was about to go in when he saw Chen pushing Xiumin to the wall.

Xiumin: Hey! What- what are you doing?

Chen: Xiumin hyung..I think I'm..falling in love with you..

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

-YoungChan cam on em!! Did I type it right? hehe I dedicate this chapter to you.. I enjoy reading every single comment..It inspires me..and I won't be tired of saying..thank you!!! 

 

<3 Ara