Yes! I'm the guardian!

Suho's Dilemma

              It's 4 am in the morning. Suho's cellphone began to ring. 

Who would call this early in the morning???  he thought. He answered his phone with his eyes still closed

"Yoboseyo?".

"Yah! Kim Joomyun! You're still sleeping??? You have a radio guesting today have you forgotten???".

He quickly got up after hearing their manager's angry voice. "Yes hyung!! I mean..no! I haven't forgotten!" Suho answered.

"I'm coming over in 30 min. You brats better be ready by then." their manager answered in a strict tone.

"Yes hyung! Got it!"  Suho said before ending the phone call. He glanced at Sehun who was deeply sleeping on another bed of their room. They share the same room. The same aged members Baekhyun and Chanyeol share one room and in another room was Jongin (Kai) and Kyungsoo (D.O.).

"Okay time to wake this kids up! Yah Sehun-nah!" he called Sehun but no answer from him. He approached Sehun and started to tap his face.

"Yah! Wake up Sehun!".   

 "Hmmm just five more minutes hyung..." Sehun answered lazily then covered his face with his blanket.

"I'll give you five seconds! 5! 4! 3! 2!......1! Not waking up huh?" he started to tickle Sehun's feet and the maknae started to laugh. Suddenly there was a sound that came from Sehun accompanied by a strange smell that covered the room.

"Did you just-??" Suho exclaimed.

Sehun showed his face with a grin. "Hehe Mianhae Hyung!" then ran to the bathroom as fast as he could.

"Yah! Oh Sehun!!!!!!" he followed the maknae outside. He stopped when he saw Kyungsoo cooking something in the kitchen. Kyungsoo turned his back when he noticed someone staring at him.

"O Hyung! Breakfast's not ready yet." Kyungsoo said.

"Where're the others?" Suho asked.

"Probably sleeping. I think you should be the one waking 'em up. I already tried." Kyungsoo went back to his cooking.

          He decided to wake Kai first. He knocked on the door but no one answered. he pushed the door when he noticed that it wasn't locked. There he saw Kai laying on his bed half and wearing boxers shorts. 

"Jongin it's time to wake up. Come out breakfast is almost ready." He called for about five more times. When Kai didn"t respond to his call he slowly approached him. Then he remembered the incident earlier with Sehun. That kid is so dead. He looked at Kai again who's still sleeping deeply. Kai is the hardest member to wake up and only their manager can wake him up. So Suho decided to went to another room and he'll took care of Kai later. What he saw on the next room gave him the biggest fright. A black shiny snake was lying on Chanyeol's stomach!! He began to scream frantically! 

"Waaahhhhh!!!!" Suho fell on the floor.

The two boys suddenly woke up upon hearing Suho's scream.

"W-wa-waaahhhh!! What is it? what??" Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol's eyes grew big when he saw the snake "WAAaaaaHHHhhh!!". He suddenly jumped off from his bed and looked around the room for something to kill the snake. Suho who's still frantic helped Chanyeol. Meanwhile, Baekhyun is staring at his two co-members with fascination. Suho stopped and looked at Baekhyun who seems to not know what's going on.

"Ya!! Get off your bed can't you see the snake??"

"Oh, this?" Baekhyun simply picked the snake. "It's just a toy hyung! Chanyeol i finally got ya!!" Baekhyun bursted out laughing.

"Mwo????" Chanyeol rushed to Baekhyun while Baekhyun hurriedly ran outside for his life.

This kids are making me crazy. Suho followed the boys after calming himself.

               When he went to the kitchen he already saw the four boys eating. 

"These punks..not even waiting for the leader..aish.." Suho said to himself.

"Aigoo Harabujee! How come you're late for breakfast?" Sehun teased the leader.

Suho flicked Sehun's forehead.

"That hurts!" Sehun said.

Then he turned to the two boys that are still hitting each other while competing for the food.

Suho: "Ya Baekhyun! Don't you ever do that childish prank again, are you planning to give me a heart attack??"

Baekhyun: "Mianhae hyung! i was just getting back at Chanyeol for eating my cake yesterday"

Chanyeol: "It was just a cake you can buy that everywhere."

Baekhyun: "It wasn't 'just a cake'. It was givin' to me by a fan and you ate it all!"

Chanyeol: "Oh yeah? How come my name was written on the cake? you idiot!"

Baekhyun: "Don't you call me an idiot! Idiot!"

        The two began to hit each other again.

Suho: "Ya-"

         Suho was about to scold the two when the doorbell rang.

Kyungsoo: I'll get it!

         They heard the door open.

Kyungsoo: Oh! Manager hyung! Good morning!

Manager: D.O. you ready?

Kyungsoo: Yes hyung.

Manager: Where are the others?

Kyungsoo: Ahm..

          The four finished their food as fast as they could and ran to their rooms. After 20 minutes they were all ready. Even Kai who se eyes are still closed was accompanied by the manager to their car. He had a bread on his mouth coz he didn't get to eat breakfast. 

          Soon the six of them was on the car. Sehun playing with his ipad. Kai was sleeping on Kyungsoo's shoulder. Chanyeol was practicing his rapping and Baekhyun vocalizing. Suho got used to these scenario. After their radio guesting they went for their next schedule. It was a performance on a tv show. After their performance they were interviewed by the hosts on stage. Suho looked at their screaming fans and waved at them. He also read some signs made by their fans. Some signs says "Suho Saranghae", "EXO Hwaiting", "Hunhan is real" "Baekyeol is real". 

          He bit his lips to stop himself from laughing out loud. That's funny, how can they say it's real? Suho thought. He turned to s to see what they were doing. Sehun smiling while his lips. Kai and Kyungsoo are making hearts with their hands. A fan shouted BAEKYEOL and Chanyeol suddenly put his hands on Baekhyun's shoulder. The fans screamed more louder. Wow. They seem to really like it.

 

         The six boys rested on the car after their performance. Suho got bored and began to explore his ipad. He haven't used em in a while. He decided to watch youtube and typed EXO. Videos such as their MV's..guest appearances and performance popped out..both K & M. He watched them and explore other videos too. Just then, a video titled EXO couples caught his eyes. He began to watch it and was shocked by some pictures that was obviously photoshopped yet seemed like real. He immediately closed it and turned his back to see if the other members saw it. He saw Kai massaging Kyungsoo's neck.

Kai: What is it Hyung?

Suho: O..nothing.

          He closed his eyes to forget what he just watched. But then a picture of Kai massaging Kyungsoo's neck and Kyungsoo enjoying it suddenly entered his mind. He immediately opened his eyes and shook his head. What was I thinking just now?? 

         

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

-whew! finished one chapter! many ideas are running through my mind right now..have to write it down before i could forget them.. :) thank you for subscribing! you give me inspirations..thank you!!!!! dunno if you'll like the first one..so i'll just continue writing.. Oh! Some parts that are italized are Suho's thoughts.. if you have suggestions please leave some comments..thanks again..

 

 

<3 Ara