REUNITED (Spying on HunHan)

Suho's Dilemma

          The members of EXO-K and their staffs are all packed and ready to go to China where they will perform together with all the members of EXO. Everyone was happy specially one particular member of their group. On the plane, Suho and Sehun sat next to each other..behind them were Baekhyun and Kai then Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Suho noticed that Sehun is in a very good mood.

Wow..doesn't he seem too obvious?

Suho: Ahem! Sehunnie..you look happy today. Did something happened?

Sehun: Hmm..nothing special hyung. Maybe I'm just excited on this trip. You're excited too right?

Suho: Yes ofcourse. So..how about your problem? Have you solved it already?

Sehun: Not yet. But I think I can fix it soon.

           Sehun smiled and turned to look at the window.

Soon? In China? So I'm right after all..His problem involves Luhan. Should I help him? (Suho's thoughts)

            Meanwhile, at the back...

Chanyeol: Baek! Baekhyun-ah!

            Baekhyun turned to face Chanyeol. 

Baekhyun: What-

            Chanyeol poked Baekhyun's cheeks as he turned around. Chanyeol bursted out laughing afterwards.

Baekhyun: Aish!! Jinja!

           Baekhyun started to hit Chanyeol while Chanyeol was still laughing.

Kai: Hyung could you be more quiet? I'm trying to sleep here.

Baekhyun: Blame this idiot behind me he started it.

Chanyeol: Mianhae Kai-ssi!

          Chanyeol continued laughing. Baekhyun hit him again.

Kai: Aish so noisy! Suho hyung!

Suho: Yes?

Kai: Can i exchange seats with Chanyeol hyung?

Baekhyun: No! Andwae!

Suho: Sure.

           Chanyeol excitedly went to change seats with Kai. Kai smiled at Kyungsoo as he sit next to him.

Kyungsoo: Just sleep on my shoulder. It'll be comfortable that way.

Kai: Okay. Thanks hyung.

            Kai smiled and rested at Kyungsoo's shoulder. The rest of the flight became peaceful. All of them have fallen asleep. After several hours they finally landed on China. They met the rest of the members of EXO in a hotel. The members hugged and greeted the people whom they haven't seen in a while. Kris wrapped his arms on Suho's shoulder.

Kris: I'm glad you're all here. Welcome to China. How was your trip?

Suho: It was fine. We're all excited to be here. Have you checked in already?

Kris: Not yet. We're waiting for all of you. Let's go together.

Suho: Okay!

           Sehun immediately went to Luhan when they arrived.

Sehun: Xiao Lu! (Little deer) How've you been??

Luhan: Hey don't call me that! You should call me hyung!

Sehun: Xiao Lu hyung!

Luhan: Aigoo..You're acting cute again.

          Lay, Kai, Chen, Xiumin, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are busy chatting while Tao was hugging Baekhyun tightly.

Tao: Hyung Neumo Pogo Shiposso!!! (I really miss you)

Baekhyun: Yeah- You- really - do-

         Baekhyun is almost out of breath.

Suho: Guys come on we're checking in.

Kris: Tao you better let Baekhyun go before you kill him.

          Tao immediately released Baekhyun.

Tao: Oh I'm sorry hyung, you ok?

Baekhyun: Yeah I'm alright. Let's go I'm excited to see our rooms.

           The manager announced that there will be 6 rooms that will be occupied by all the members. So two members could share one room.

Manager: Okay you just choose among yourselves who will be your roomate. You have the keys. You should rest when you reach your rooms, no time to play.

EXO: Yes hyung!

Tao: I'll share a room with Kris ge!

Kris: Fine.

Chen: Xiumin hyung let's share our room okay?

Xiumin: Okay let's get our key.

Chanyeol: Baekhyun-ah let's hurry and choose our room!

Baekhyun: Who says I'd like to share with you?

Chanyeol: Let's just hurry!

             Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun after getting their key.

Kai: Kyungsoo hyung will you share a room with me?

              Sehun laughed at Kai.

Sehun: Mwoya? Are you proposing?

              Kyungsoo laughed as well.

Kyungsoo: I accept.

Sehun: Luhan hyung let's go!

Luhan: Okay.

Suho: You can't!!

              All who's left stared at Suho.

Sehun: Wae hyung?

Suho: It's just that..

Lay: It's okay hyung we could share a room if that's okay with you. 

Suho: Ah yes it's okay with me.

Sehun: Settled then! Come on we need to rest.

              They all went to their rooms. Each room had two bedrooms and side tables. The members rested and ate lunch afterwards. The manager announced while they were eating that they could roam around that afternoon because tomorrow they will be busy and won't have time to explore. The members were very happy and planned where they will go. Suho saw Luhan and Sehun whispering to each other and paid attention to them. He didn't notice Lay that was calling him.

Lay: Hyung!

Suho: Ah- yes? what did you just say?

Lay: I asked if you would come with us.

Suho: Oh..i think I'll pass. I have to rest some more.

Lay: You'll miss all the fun. I'll just bring you something later then.

Suho: It's okay Lay you don't have to bother.

              The members went on their plans. Suho let Lay leave first before changing his clothes. He's planning on spying Luhan and Sehun. He wore glasses without lens and a hat and went out of their room. He slowly walked towards Luhan and Sehun's room. He hid when he noticed someone was going out of the room. There he saw Luhan and Sehun leaving together.

Gotcha! I know you have other plans just the two of you! You can't hide anything from me. I'll follow you. (Suho's thoughts)

             Luhan and Sehun went out without noticing the weird guy that was following them. Suho saw the two went inside a restaurant. He went in moments later. He sat on a table far from the two so that they won't notice him. He hid his face using the Menu card that was on the table. 

Looks like their talking about something serious.. Aish!! I can't hear them from here!!

Waiter: Excuse me sir. Can I take your order now?

Suho: Ahm..just give me water please.

              The waiter left with a suspicious look on Suho.

Is Sehun confessing? Can't be.

             He saw Sehun covered his eyes with his hands.

Is he crying?? Did he confess and Luhan turned him down??? That's right how could Luhan possibly accept him they're both men!! Our poor maknae..

            Then he saw Luhan standing and holding Sehun's hands. He drew his face nearer to Sehun and it looks like he was about to kiss him.

Ya! Ya!! What are you doing Luhan?? After you turn him down you're doing this?? And you forgot you're in public! Are you crazy??? 

              Meanwhile on Luhan and Sehun's table...

Sehun: Hyung something caught my eye.

Luhan: Where? Let me see? don't scratch it with your hands I'll blew it for you.

             Luhan blew air on Sehun's eyes.

Luhan: There! Feeling better now?

Sehun: Yes hyung! Gomawo.

             Suho saw Sehun smiling again when Luhan took his seat.

What's happening here? Did he accept him now?? 

Suho: This can't be happening..What should I do??

            The leader burried his face on the table.