Suspecting each other

Suho's Dilemma

      Kris and Lay went to an ice cream store after buying some groceries. They noticed some fans taking pictures and videos of them. Some of them asks for autographs and pictures with them. They can never say no to the fans. They always have to show them how grateful they are for their supports. They finally had their free time after the guards of the store stopped the fans from coming to them. They smiled and waved to the fans before they looked for a place to sit.

Kris: I wish they took nice pictures of me. Unlike those derp pictures thats been circulating on the Internet.

    Lay almost dropped his ice cream. Duizhang had always been conscious about his looks. He remembered the time when they showed him a funny picture of him. Kris took the picture and tore it to pieces.

Lay: So you're worried about that? What if they took another funny picture of you? You're gonna hunt them down?

Kris: Ugh! Don't remind me of that again.

Lay: Okay.

Kris: Hey! I'm just wondering. Why does the fans love those stuffs like making couples among members? Don't you find it weird?

Lay: Hmm..not really.

        Kris looked at Lay with suspicious eyes. Lay laughed at him.

Lay: Hey. Don't give me that look. The fans just love to see how close we are as a team. If that makes them happy we shouldn't go against it. And I think these couple things are kinda cute..like TaoRis for example. 

Kris: TaoRis? Me and Tao?

Lay: Yeah. Then there's Kray, Krisyeol-

Kris: Stop! Are you gonna pair me with everybody? Why not pair me with a girl? There are lots of them.

Lay: They pair us with girls too! There's KrisBer, KriSica-

 Kris: Okay I've heard enough. You sound like my stalker now. Hearing you saying those things makes it even weirder.

Lay: Come on. We have to get used to it.

Kris: So you're saying it's okay for us to like each other for the fans?

Lay: I'm just saying we have to be ourselves. We can't be awkward around each other just because they think of us that way. We really can't blame them. There are many good looking members in our group.

Kris: Jeez..you sound like you have a secret crush from someone on our team.

Lay: Hmm..Really? You think so?

Kris: Hey I'm just kidding. Why are you so serious about these stuffs?

Lay: Hyung, what if there's a member who suddenly confesses his feelings for you? What would you do?

         Kris couldn't find an answer to Lay's question. Lay looked so serious and waits for his answer.

Kris: Ha-haha! That's funny! Haha! 

         Kris puts his attention on his ice cream and ate it like someone was about to take it away from him. He didn't saw Lay who was trying so hard to hold his laughter.

 

Back to the resort..

        The members are playing beach volleyball. Kai, Chanyeol, Tao and Sehun are in one team while Xiumin, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chen makes another team. Suho acts as the referee. Luhan refused to play saying he sprained his ankle while running in the morning.

Chanyeol: We name our team "The Giants"!!

TaoSeKai: Yeah!!

Suho: How about the other team? What do you call yourselves?

       The other team stared at each other then looked at the tall members in front of them.

Kyungsoo: Well, if you're the giants, we must be-

 Baekhyun: The Musketeers!!

Chen: Baek there are only three musketeers.

Baekhyun: Who cares? We're the four musketeers now.

Suho: Okay then! We'll start the game now with The Giants vs. The..four musketeers!!

Baekhyun: Yeah!!!

        Baekhyun looked around when he noticed he's the only one cheering for their team.

Baekhyun: Ya!! Did you eat your lunch today?? Cheer for our team!!

DOChenMin: Yeeyy...

        The game already started. The members are having fun while Luhan sits quietly and just watching them. The Giants are obviously leading the game. Suddenly, Chen spiked with all his strength, Sehun tried to block it but the ball hits his face directly. The members stopped when they saw Sehun fell on the ground while covering his face. Suho ran hurriedly to check on him.

Suho: Sehun-ah!! 

         They saw blood coming out of his nose. Luhan stood up and became really worried for Sehun. He took a step then stopped suddenly when he saw Kai carrying Sehun on his back. He clenched his fists while watching them. The members followed them except for Suho. He walked towards Luhan.

Suho: Hyung, how long are you going to do this?

Luhan: I don't know what you're saying.

        Luhan looked away.

Suho: Sehun already told me everything.

        That's when Luhan looked back at Suho with milder expression on his face.

Suho: Could we talk?

Luhan: Okay.

        They sat on a bench and started to talk. 

Luhan: What exactly did he say to you?

Suho: He told me how you caught him hugging Kai.

         Luhan couldn't say a word. Suho continued to talk. 

Suho: He already explained to me what happened. He said Kai was very tired at that time that he almost fainted. Luckily Sehun was there to support him. And that's when you walked in and saw them. You just misunderstood hyung.

Luhan: I-I feel really stupid right now. I'm sorry.

 Suho: You don't have to say sorry to me. Say it to Sehun. 

Luhan: Thanks a lot. So, does this mean that you're approving on us?

Suho: N-not really. Give me some time.

Luhan: I understand.

Suho: Can I ask you something?

Luhan: Sure. What is it?

Suho: Since when did this start?

Luhan: Oh..long ago, during training days. We would go out together. We talk about a lot of stuffs. We noticed we're the same on many things. He's the only person that could make me laugh when I'm sad. I'm older but he was more protective of me. We also bathe together sometimes. He'll scrub my back and I'll do the same for him. Then he'll start to tickle me and plant soft kisses on my hands..then he would-

Suho: Ooooooookay! Let's not elaborate on that.

           Luhan laughed softly at Suho. Then they both turned when they heard the entrance gate opening. They saw Kris and Lay coming in.

Suho: Hey I'll see you later. I'll just go and talk to Kris.

           They both stood up.

Luhan: Okay thanks again. I'll go check on Sehun.

           Suho walked towards Kris and Lay who were also looking at their direction. Luhan and Lay are looking at each other. Luhan showed him a thumbs up then smiled at him. Lay smiled back.

Suho: Duizhang! Can I talk to you for a bit?

Kris: Oh. Okay. Where are the others?

Suho: They went with Sehun to the clinic. He got injured while playing.

Lay: Was he badly hurt?

Suho: Nothing serious. He'll be fine.

Lay: I'll check on him then.

Kris: Okay. I'll go there later. Could we talk in my room?

Suho: Okay.

          The leaders went to Kris' room. They sat next to each other on a sofa near the window of the room.

Kris: So, what are we gonna talk about?

Suho: I don't know where to start.

          Suho looked nervous. Kris became more curious of what he was about to say.

Kris: What is it?

Suho: I was planning to tell you this a long time ago. I think now is the right time.

         Kris suddenly remembers what Lay asked him at the ice cream store.

    Lay: Hyung, what if there's a member who suddenly confesses his feelings for you? What would you do?

         Suho moved closer to Kris while looking at him in the eyes.

Suho: I have a confession to make.

          Kris was alarmed. He can only think about one thing after he heard the word "confession". He quickly moved away.

  

                                  Kris' thoughts:

                                                   Suho is confessing? What should I do?

 

Kris: Suho-yah. You know you have to be sure about these things before you say it. Maybe you're just confused. Think about it again.

Suho: I admit. At first I thought it was absurd but I'm quite sure of it now!

Kris: No no no no!!! Think again! Okay?

                                

                                 Suho's thoughts:

                                                  Is he panicking? Oh i almost forgot. He's involve in this too. And he'll deny his relationship with Tao                  for sure. 

 

Suho: I already thought about it. Hear me first okay?

                    Suho moved again and reached out to Kris. Kris avoided it and stood up.

Kris: Oh I forgot I have something important to do! Let's talk about this again next time okay?

                    Kris ran to the door. Suho stared at the door after Kris left.

Suho: What's his problem?


                     -Ahnyeong readers!! Let's support EXO-K to win this years Rookie Award on MAMA! i just voted..I'm happy they're leading..but we must continue voting okay? Oh and please vote for our  Super Junior Oppas too as Artist of the year.. :) Take care!!

                      

                   <3 Ara