Poor Leader

Suho's Dilemma

                   It was a cloudy afternoon. Kai felt bored. He looked at the window and he saw Tao and Chen jogging. Chen looks so exhausted while catching up with Tao. He stopped to catch his breath and begged Tao if they could rest for a while, but Tao wasn't planning to stop at any moment. Chen could only stomp on his feet from frustration and start to jog again. Kai smiled at his hyung's cute expression. 

                   He shifted his attention to Kyungsoo who was on the same room. Kyungsoo was reading a book. He looks so engrossed in the book he was reading. He was even smiling while reading it. His eyes were focused on Kyungsoo's lips for a while. Kyungsoo must have felt he was looking at him intently because he suddenly puts the book down and looked back at him.

"It's rude to stare at people like that you know."

                  Kai blinked his eyes a few times. Then he realizes he's just few inches away from Kyungsoo. He took a step backward.

"Mi-mianhae.."

                  Kyungsoo laughed at him softly.

Kyungsoo: Why are you saying sorry? I'm just playing with you. Is there something that you want?

Kai: You.

Kyungsoo: What?

Kai: I said you.

                 Kyungsoo felt all the blood on his body went to his face. It was the first time he heard Kai talking like that. He waited for him to say more but he just stared back at him with a serious look on his face. His eyes looked ier than ever. Kyungsoo's eyes went to his nose down to his full lips. He swallowed when he saw Kai biting his lower lip. He slowly walked towards him. Kyungsoo couldn't move back. Kai's face was just few centimeters away from him. His eyes grew bigger as he comes close. He could feel his breath on his ears. Then Kai whispered something.

"Hyung..I'm really hungry..could you make a spaghetti for me?"

               Kyungsoo felt like he was splashed by a cold water on his face. He pushed Kai away from him.

Kyungsoo: Ya!!! Did you really have to do that? You could've just asked!

               Kai was now laughing at him.

Kai: I'm sorry hyung. I just wanted to see how you'd react. How was it? Did you find me y?

Kyungsoo: You looked like a ert ahjushi. Now get out and find someone to make your spaghetti.

               Kyungsoo straightened his body and closed his eyes to sleep, ignoring his dongsaeng whose face was now a little worried.

Kai: Eh~ Hyung..I was just kidding. There's nobody here who cooks spaghetti the way you do. I really am hungry..please hyung!

               Kyungsoo didn't respond. He pulled the blanket to cover his head.

Kai: Hyuunnnggggg~

 

               In another room, Suho was relieved to see Luhan and Sehun talking to each other again. Sehun is watching Luhan while he was playing Temple Run on his iPad. 

               So I'll just have to get used to this huh? But I can't cover up for them forever. I really have to talk to Kris about this. But how? He's been avoiding me since yesterday. 

Sehun: Suho hyung! We're going to Baekhyun hyung's room. Wanna come with us?

Suho: You guys go ahead. I'll go there later.

               He waited until the two went out of the room before he dialed Kris' number. The phone rings but Kris is not picking up.

              Come on Kris! Pick up!

               He continued to wait but still no answer from Kris. He tried to call again but the number can't be reached this time.

               Aish!! He turned it off!!

              He was about to go out when he saw the light bulb on their room was flickering.

Suho: What? Is it broken?

              He decided to fix the lights first. He looked for a chair and stood on it so he could reach the bulb. Lay came out of the shower and saw Suho fixing the lights.

Lay: What happened? 

Suho: I think it just broke. 

Lay: Let me help you. You might fall.

Suho: It's okay I can do this.

Lay: But you're not tall enough. I'll do it.

              Lay was pulling Suho out of the chair but Suho keeps on insisting. Soon Suho looses his balance and he fell on top of Lay.

Lay: Awww!

              The door suddenly opens and Sehun saw the two of them on the floor. Suho on top of Lay while Lay's robe was slightly entangled. The two of them stared at Sehun.

Sehun: Oh! Don't mind me. I'll just get my phone. Please continue what you were doing.

              Suho finally realizes the situation and stood up quickly.

Suho: Ya it's not what you think!!

Sehun: No need to explain hyung. I'll get going now.

              Sehun headed for the door after picking up his phone. Suho followed him.

Suho: It really wasn't what you're thinking! We were just-

              He stopped following Sehun when he saw Kris. Kris was surprised to see him and began to run.

Suho: Ya Duizhang wait up!! We need to talk!!

              Suho ran as fast as he could to catch up with Kris. Kris was pissed when he saw Suho's still following.

              "Aish What does he want from me? This guy is really persistent!" (Kris' thoughts)

                He was running out of breath when someone grabbed him. 

Kris: What the-

                  The person covered his mouth before he could scream. He was shocked when he acknowledged the persons face. He signals him to be quiet before he let go of Kris.

Kris: L-Luhan?? What are you doing here?

                   Luhan showed him his brightest smile before he answered him.

Luhan: We need to talk.

                   He grabbed Kris again and looked for a place to hide and talk. Meanwhile, Suho was frustrated when he couldn't find Kris anymore. He ran his fingers through his hair while looking in all directions hoping to find Kris.

Suho: Stop doing this it's too tiring!! I really have to talk to you!!!

                   Suho screamed. He rested for a while and ran again after he can breathe normally. He saw Chanyeol walking towards his direction. He was smiling and waving at him.

Chanyeol: Hi hyung! Why are you running?

Suho: I- I- I- Ha- I-

                       Suho was running out of breath again. He put his right hand on Chanyeols shoulder while his other hand was on his knee.

Chanyeol: You? You? You? What? Speak clearly hyung.

Suho: I was- I'm looking for- for- Kris!

Chanyeol: Oh you you you were looking for- for- Kris hyung?

                         Suho hits Chanyeols head and stood straight.

Suho: Stop repeating what I'm saying and tell me if you saw him!

Chanyeol: Hitting wasn't necessary hyung. I thought Sehun was the evil one here. I saw him a while ago with Luhan hyung.

Suho: Really?? Where'd they go?

                         Chanyeol looked up and start to think.

Chanyeol: Hmm.. I think this way.

                         He pointed to the left.

Suho: Are you sure?

Chanyeol: Hmm.. not really. I think they went that way.

                        He pointed to the right.

Suho: Ya!! You're confusing me! You're not helping at all! Move aside! Now!!!

                        Chanyeol's was surprised when Suho screamed at him. He slowly moved aside. Suho was walking fast. Chanyeol was still watching him from the back. Suho turned left and bumped into Baekhyun.

Baekhyun: Omo! You scared me hyung.

Suho: Ya!! Did you see Kris??

Baekhyun: Hey we're going to watch a movie in our room. I'll just get some snacks. Wanna join us?

Suho: Just tell me if you saw him!!

Baekhyun: Geez relax hyung. No, I haven't seen him.

Suho: Aish you really suit each other as a couple! Move!

                          Suho didn't even wait for Baekhyun to move. He pushed him aside. Baekhyun watched him while holding his arms.

Baekhyun: That hurts! What "couple" is he talking about? Tsk..That hyung needs a hug.

                          Suho continued to run. Now he sees Chen and Tao running towards him.

Suho: Hey Tao have you seen-

Tao: Nope.

                           He passed by Suho just like that.

Suho: This kid! I haven't even finished what I'm saying! Hey Chen!

Chen: Move aside hyung! I can't stop running.

                            Chen pushed Suho aside.

Suho: Woah!! Did he just push me? I can't believe this!!

                            Suho was walking backwards. He didn't notice that the floor was slightly elevated on where he was walking. He stumbled on his feet. He was waiting for his face to hit the ground when someone catches him. The person was screaming in pain. He opened his eyes and saw Lay.

Suho: Oh my God are you okay?

Lay: Ugh~ it's the second time this day. Could you be more careful?

Suho: I'm sorry!

                           They heard someone clearing his throat. They both looked at his direction. 

Sehun: So? Is it more comfortable here?

                          Suho was frustrated again. He helped Lay to stand up first. 

Suho: Listen Sehun let's clear-

                          Suho looked up but Sehun was already walking away from them.

Suho: Ya!!! I'm not finished talking here!! Yaaaa!!!! 

Lay: Hyung calm down.

Suho: I'm not calming down!! This is too much!! I'm going to tell our manager!!!

                         He walked angrily towards their managers room. Lay panicked and followed him.

Lay: Suho don't!!!


                Ahnyeong lovely readers!!! My friend YoungChan is writing her first fic! Could you please take your time to read and subscribe? Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/300878/beautiful-life-exo-hunhan-taoris-baekyeol-kaisoo-xiuchen-sulay

It would be nice if you leave some comments too! Pleasee..Bbuing Bbuing!!

okay my aegyo doesn't work..so I'll just use Tao instead

credits to onewidieeee98

 

Thank you once again for reading!! I'd love to read your comments ;)

 

<3 Ara