The Revolution

The Great Queen Sooyeon

                                                         

                                                  295055xwh4xs0dkx.jpg

 A year has passed and the situation in the royal family has worsened. The King and Queen were getting ill and the sangdaedungs started killing each other for power and prominence.

The reign under the King Jinpyeong was getting unstable and uncontrollable. There was a great famine and drought that further brought the kingdom down.

In no time, a revolution was place against the King. They started siding with the Queen Consort who never had popularity among the people but rose to power at the time the people tried to limit the current monarch's power.

"King Jinpyeong, I'll have to bring you and Queen Maya to Mount Jeongkyeung." The now powerful Queen Consort Jiwoo ordered the King to be brought to exile.

"What gives you the right to bring us there?!" The king raised his voice in confusion. "Tie him and the Queen up." Jiwoo ignored the question and ordered her servants to tie up the to be exiled King.

"W.What is happening here? Jiwoo-ah what are you planning this time! You will go to hell and the gods will not be pleased of you when you die." Queen Maya calmly asked people around why she was being tied up and screeched immediately as she saw the Queen Consort.

The Crown Prince sat down looking at the reflection sadly while trying to move the water with a flowers that reminded him of the princess and looked at it sadly. He remembered the days when it seemed so happy and perfect.

---Flashback---

The two of them walked calmly on the garden peacefully looking at the beautiful flowers that border and protect the palace. Their hanboks flowed on the ground as it had a train and was rather dragging her down.

It caused the princess to trip on a rock and nearly fall. It was fortunate the prince got a hold of her and held her from the waist.

"Your Highness.." Sooyeon looked surprised and embarassed at the prince at her clumsiness. "P..Please.. Be more careful next time. I would not like to see you get hurt." Yoochun worriedly looked at his princess as he let her stand up.

"My prince..please put your hand down from my waist." The princess embarassedly looked away and prevented to blush. "Oh.. I am sorry, my princess. Forgive me." The prince blushed as he looked away and let go.

The two of them awkwardly looked away from each other and separated from each other to do their daily studies and royal duties.

---End of Flashback---

"Your highness, something violent is happening at the chamber room." The cocumbine bit her lip as she told the prince. "I shall go there immediately." The prince tiredly sighed as he stood up and rushed to the chamber room.

"What is happening here?!" The prince raised his voice at confusion at the Queen consort. "Hello crown prince." The consort smirked smugly at the crown prince as she bowed down to him in respect.

"I'll have to let your parents pay for the consquences they deserve. I'll let you go.. for now." Jiwoo only stared at him as she looked down at him. "P..Please let them go.. Please!" The prince got on his knees and begged the consort to save his parents lives.

"I believe I won't be able to do so." She only looked away and covered her emotions with an emotionless pokerface all over her face.                                                   

  Sooyeon walked pass the busy people as she carried around the basket of fruits which she would give to Lady Uhmwoong which would be used to sell to the merchants and ordinary people. She picked them from the vine gardens and some of them were from their personal garden too.

"Hey Sooyeon-ah!" Jaejoong tapped the shoulder of the younger girl who he treated just like his sister. "Oh oppa! Why are you here today, aren't you supposed to be with Uncle Shiyuwoong?" She surprisedly looked at the elder boy.

"Come on, it's late. You've helped Unlce Uhm during the entire day already." He just with a smug look and a slight smack on the shoulder. "Alright fine." She just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she walked with him.

"So how much did the two of you make today?" He asked with a smile on his face carrying baskets. "Enough to feed for the week. How much did you and Uncle Shi make today?" She sighed as she counted her fingers remembering how much they made for the day.

"Well we sold about 5 bags of mackarel fish and around 17 baskets today. Not much compared a few weeks ago." He looked at some of the remaining things he could not sell.

"But it's enough for us to eat for the next 3 weeks! Come on atleast Buddha gave us some blessings be thankful!" Sooyeon scolded the elder for not being thankful for the earnings he received for selling in the market.

"Pfft but this is normally a third of what we usually earn!" He further complaned with his hands up. "Oh gosh this boy dosen't know how to be thankful." She just crossed her arms and looked away for him.

Before they knew it, it started getting dark and it also started raining as they started entering the garden while they walked pass through the dry fields.

"Run quicker you slow poke, come on faster." Jaejoong whined as he stopped walking and stood on his spot in the moist yet dead fields of wheat on the ground. " I'm coming. Oh my gosh." Sooyeon just rolled her eyes as she tried to run faster as she was a slow walker and runner.

"Last one there is a loser!" He stuck his tounge out before running as fast as he could at the current moment. "Wait no!" She just laughed in disbelief while she tried to catch up running into him.

                                                     2838570vfdlzhc4uh.gif

                                                                                               --- 6 years later ---

Sooyeon and Jaejoong were running for each other just like 6 years earlier and seemed like nothing changed. They were older and their appearances have slightly changed but still stayed familiar and you could still recognize them from the past.

Sooyeon started to catch up with Jaejoong's height and was now only a few inches shorted than him compared to the one foot height difference they had during their early teenage years.

"Caught you!" Jaejoong carried Sooyeon on the waist as she got caught and out of breathe. "Oh my gosh Jae, put me down or I'll slice a sword down your throat." Sooyeon slapped his arm violently and jokingly threatened him.

"Alright Sooyeon." He just complained in slight pain as he place her down. "Sooyeon! Jaejoong! It's time to get to the medical camp." Lady Uhmwoong was heard calling them from a far.

"Let's go!" Sooyeon went ahead and called Jaejoong who was walking behind her. "If we'll be late, We'll be on detention till whenever Lady Uhmwoong would want us to!" Sooyeon raised her voice at him in disbelief.

"Alright alright." Jaejoong just walked beside her as they went back home to sleep. They passed through the forests where the assasins from Baekje are stationed.

"Stay behind me. They would possibly aim the arrows if they see us." Jaejoong signalled Sooyeon and Uhmwoong to stay behind him. "Is it clear?" Sooyeon whispered from behind in nervousness of being hit by the arrows.

"Let's go quick and sneaky." He gave a hand signal for them to go and walk faster from the soldiers. They ran as fast as they can until Lady Uhmwoong got hit by an arrow and fell on the ground.

"Lady Uhmwoong!" Sooyeon got on the ground and tried to help the nearly dying Lady Uhmwoong. "Go without me. Go!" Blood splat out of Uhmwoong's mouth and she had a problem speaking.

"No aunt! We won't leave with you." Jaejoong protested and decided to stay. "I said leave leave leave me alone. How many times do I have to tell you to leave!" She tried to raise her voice and be angry for them to leave.

"Let's go." Jaejoong just gave a quick sigh and grabbed Sooyeon's hand to leave. "Aunt! Lady Uhmwoong!" Sooyeon cried in tears while screaming as Lady Uhmwoong went farther and farther as Jaejoong was grabbing him away from her.

                                                                                                      ---

Sorry guys if I haven't been updating lately. I've been coming home late everyday even though I don't want to. But don't worry guys this weekend would be a long vacation and I'll try updating daily to make up for it. So yeah bye guys and I'll start doing the next chapter. Thank you again subscribers.

Keep on pressing that subscribing button and putting your opinions on your comments. I would really appreciate them. ^^