Maybe It's Goodbye

The Great Queen Sooyeon

 

 

                                               

                                                   263171lxlble1hnk.gif


"Doctor doctor, how is the princess?" The prince barged in the door in worry of the princess and approached the doctor immediately. " The Crown Prince has a giant scar on her back, your highness. We have place medicine and bandages on her wounds. She is just resting now and she would get up in a day or two." The doctor politely told the prince on the princess' condition and tried his best to make it sound not too serious.

"Also she has also lost her memory." The doctor suddenly paused and seriously told the prince which gave him a shock. "But it's more likely that she'll recover her memory in a few years." The doctor smiled and tried to cheer up the prince.

"Oh thank god I thought she was going to leave me. Thank you doctor, you may take your leave now." Yoochun sighed in relief and excused the doctor with a smile. "Yes your highness." The doctor grinned slightly before bowing down and leaving the prince alone.

The prince could only sadly look at his princess. "When you wake up,we can officially get married and make a family okay?" The Crown Prince childlishly whispered to the sleeping figure while his eyes were full of tears and he was caressing her face.

"And most importantly, you will be my Queen as I become King." Yoochun's tears started to flow as the thought finally hit him and he thought of the future hoping.

"So that's why get well and wake up so that we can be happy together, okay?" He held her hand and place it on his face before kissing her palm while trying to smile.

"Excuse me your highness, the young lord has arrived." A voice suddenly startled him and he immediately wiped his tears of his face like nothing happened.

"I am sorry to disturb you and the princess,your highness." Jaejoong politely apologized and bowed down again. "I..It's okay. It's not like I was doing something serious. So Lord Jaejoong, is there anything you need to discuss about?" Yoochun tried to make Jaejoong feel better on interrupting his private time.

"I am very sorry that the princess was injured. Also, Queen Dowager Yangmyeong and Queen Maya told me something very important." Jaejoong frowned uncomfortably and he got more nervous as he finished his sentence while biting his lips.

                                                          1154233vwjnnz8zai.gif

"Seonhwa how could you?!" Queen Dowager Yeonmyeong scolded her grandaughter and ordered her to get on the floor. "I am sorry Queen Dowager! It...It's just we were in love." The princess could only sob and cover her head.

"Seonhwa , common sense! Don't you know he's from Baekje. For god sakes, he's the prince of Baekje don't you know."  Her older sister Princess Deokman raised her voice at her younger sister.

"And the two of aren't even married. What if he has other women or what if he's married then?" Princess Cheonmyeong ratherly calmly explained and questioned Seonhwa.

"If your mother finds out about this we'll never know what will happen to you!" Yeonmyeong startede coughing blood on her sleeves and tried hiding it. " The queen has entered." A maid told them. Seonhwa bit her lips nervously while tears fell from her eyes.

"My darling Seonhwa, why are you crying?" Queen Maya kneeled down at her crying daughter. "I..It's becaus..." Her eldest daughter Deokman tried to stand up for her sister before getting cut off by her grandmother.

"It's because your youngest daughter has commited some sin I cannot forgive her from." The older Queen directly said it to the mother of Seonhwa. "W..What is it, Queen Dowager?!" Maya in surprised looked at her daughter again as they stood up.

"S..She's pregnant." Cheonmyeong calmly added while reading her book. " With the child of the prince of Baekje!" Yeonmyeong raised her voice as she rolled her eyes

A slap on the face was heard. "How could you, Seonhwa?! Of all people but him!" Queen Maya scolded her daughter in tears and in anger. "It's because I love him , your highness!" Seonhwa got on her knees and confessed personally.

"But why him?! Aren't there any better men out there?" Deokman got on her knees with her younger sister and held her sisters hand. "I..I just felt like he was the one..." The youngest princess just trembled on her spot and was panicking on what to do.

"You shall never return Silla ever again. And if you will you will be burned at stake and when you return no one will remember you. When you die your name will be erased from Silla history and records and you yourself will never get a grave here at Silla!" The Elderly Queen Yeonmyeong raised her voice as loud as she can and slapped Seonhwa as violently as possible.

The King suddenly barged in the door in anger and in surprise. " Seonhwa, leave this palace immediately!" The king raised his voice before the Queen Dowager Yeongmyeong coughed blood again and landed on the floor.

"Queen Dowager Yeonmyeong-imnida!" Princess Cheonmyeong sobbed as the Dowager fell unconcious and held the unconcious body in her arms.

                                                 791973ppcvu2wvyd.gif

"I will definitely not allow you to take my princess with you anywhere!" Yoochun glared at Jaejoong coldly unlike the usual friendly smiles he gives while he looked away from him."But your highness, it is the King's orders." Jaejoong apologizingly looked at the prince and looked down.

"Don't you know how painful it is for the one you love to be brought away from you?" The prince turned around and looked directly at the young lord's eyes.

"M..My mother has died just a few days ago." The lord only looked down in shame. " But I promise to you your highness.. I will bring her back when she recovers her memory." Jaejoong bowed down sincerely as a promise.

"I..I'm very sorry.. that your mother died because of the war." Yoochun looked down at the topic of war. " No your highness, I'm the one who should be sorry." Jaejoong closed his eyes and stayed on the ground kneeling to the prince.

"Excuse me your highness. Queen Maya is entering." A maid spoke for the Queen as she would be entering. " Come in, your highness." The prince signalled the young lord to stand up.

The prince and the young lord bowed down at the presence of the Queen and tension was everywhere in the air and in the room.

"I am sorry my son but our princess has to stay with Lord Jaejoong for quite a while, you will never know." Queen Maya sighed at her only son. " Your highness, please no." Yoochun got on his knees sobbing and begging to his mother.

"Yoochun-ah, this would be the best for you and Sooyeon-ah. She might just get hurt if she stays here in the palace especially during this time. Don't worry we will make sure she will come back so that the two of you can officially get married okay?" The Queen held her son's hand and kneeled down to his level with tears in her eyes.

"Y.Yes mom." Yoochun wiped his tears from his face and stood up. It would probably be the first and only time he called the Queen his mother. " Don't worry, doctors will try waking her up there and it would be better for her there okay?" Maya looked back at her son while nearly approaching the door.

"Maids, please carry the princess to the palaquin in a while." The Queen could just look over sadly trying to feel better for her son. "I will be taking my leave, my son." Queen Maya excused herself out so she could handle the other royal matters.

"I shall take my leave now, your highness. Excuse m-" Jaejoong broke the silence and excused himself as he bowed but as he was near the door the prince asked him to stay.

"Wait. I have something important to tell you." The prince firmly caused the young lord to stay and it caused him to freeze on his spot. " What is it your highness?" The young lord looked back at the prince nervously.

"When she comes back, I still want her to be mine and no one elses." Yoochun directly told Jaejoong which gave him a shock. Jaejoong could just stare blankly and nod politely.

"As you wish, your highness. I promise." Jaejoong bowed one last time. "May you excuse me,your highness." He added nervously trying not to look straight into his eyes. "You may take your leave." Yoochun just sighed and place his hands behind his back.

As he left the room, the prince was alone in the room with his beloved princess. By that time, the maids had to bring her to the palaquin to wait for her to wake up.

"W..Wait for a second." Yoochun stopped the maids from bringing her to the palaquin and the maids just bowed and set aside. He looked at her with teary eyes before checking his pocket finding a necklace and putting it on her neck.

"Don't loose the necklace and comeback to me with it." He whispered to the princess' ear and kissed her forehead before letting the maids take her to the palanquin and just watch from afar with sad eyes.

 

                                                       2684574fzw02g7gad.gif

Hey guys it's Melody( I mean it's not my name but I guess it would be easier to call me Melody since it's part of my username. XD) if you guys are confused about what's happening don't mind to ask but I won't spoil what's happening next of course. :P I mean I love responding it's sometimes fun lol. :D

So if you guys are confused on what they are wearing, they are in the Silla period and they don't wear the Joseon hanboks you see in most saeguks. Some examples of it are Queen Seon Deok and The Great King's Dream. Keep on subscribing and commenting guys, I'll love seing comments. :D

You guys can refer to these sites:

Bye guys! Till the next chapter. *flying kisses* Yay 9 subsribers, thank you very much! <3