Forbidden

The Great Queen Sooyeon

...

Sooyeon walked nervously into the hall and sat down at one of the golden chairs while waiting for Consort Jiwoo who called her in for proper one-on-one lessons with the consort.

"Good morning Consort Jiwoo." The future princess sat up to bow down in respect to the consort. " Good morning Princess Sooyeon. Now remember, Lady Naumyeon along with scholars Yangdon and Heoyeum taught you the basic things you need to know. I will tell you them personally one by one." The consort waved her fan across her as she stood and then sat in her seat.
 

"Remember, there are many things you won't be able to do since you are now the Crown Princess. You cannot nag,brag,sweat, fret, slip,trip,slurp and fritter." Consort Jiwoo pointed out fastly in which a manner made Sooyeon overwhelmed.

"It's not that much. But you will get a hang out of it." Jiwoo just smirked looking out in the window while continuing lesson. "A princess must own a thousand pair of shoes. Be charming yet detached. A princess must never be confused. You must always keep your goals and thoughts straight and never abandon." The consort grabbed a stick and held it playfully while circling around Sooyeon.

"One of the most important things is that a princess must behave all day and everyday. Stiff your upper lip and arch the back. Shoulders back tummy in pinky out  and slowly turn your head from side to side when you greet your people." The lady pointed out her stick directly to the future princess as she corrected her posture and sitting manner.

"Breathing gently. Stepping lightly.Smile brightly. Nod politely and never show your true feelings.A princess must always look her best no matter what.You must never rest whenever your people need you." Jiwoo sighed as she remembered her days as princess and continued to teach the princess whatever she knew.

"Just do what I say and you'll get along in this palace." The lady smirked as she whispered her words in Sooyeon's ears who gave suspicious eyes.

Afterwards 2 hours of lessons and lectures, The future Queen was dismissed from her classes.

Sooyeon sat down in the grass with a book she needed to read and laid around. She picked one of the flowers she found and giggled as she admired how pretty the flower was.

Suddenly, a hand was on her shoulder and a person decided to sit down with her. She looked at him with confusion and was surprised at the same time.

"Hello there my lady." The Crown Prince sat down comfortably next to his future wife as he held the princess' hand. "What I want to tell you today is.. You will be a princess from now and forever. If I ever see you with another man in a few years I will kill him ruthlessly." The Crown Prince seriously promised the princess and held out a sword in proof.

"But why kill someone if that person only loves someone, which is something one cannot stop?" Sooyeon innocently asked. "It is because any day any time from when you came in the palace you are mine and no one elses." Yoochun looked away from the princess unable to look at her.

"Yet what if I love someone else then? What if." The future queen gathered up her courage to ask a question she may have never wanted to say. "Then I will do anything to get rid of that person. Even if it means to kill that person or I would force you to love me." The future King glared in a way where love was not shown.

"If that is what pleases you, my prince." Sooyeon looked down still unorganized and confused with her thoughts. She couldn't believe how she was already tied up to a person she just met and at the young age of 13.

"It's getting late my princess. We need to rest well for tommorow as we will get crowned as Crown Prince and Princess officially." The Crown Prince stood up and offered a hand to help her stand up.

"Yes your royal prince." The princess sighed as she held his hand and stood up while following the prince's lead.

As they came in, the royal family had a meeting together before getting to rest .

"I have thought to delay the extravegant coronation tommorow to 2 days from now. It is obvious since we are still being constantly attacked by Baekje and it will be a threat to us." The elderly dowager of the royal family coughed as she said her words.

"Queen Mother, please drink some tea as it may help your cough." The King handed a cup of tea as he was patting his mother's back and was handing tea.

"I tried to communicate with Goguryeo and also the Tang Dynasty. They may be able to help us but I've found out that Japan has Baekje's back this time." Princess Deokman pointed out while sighing.

"The Queen of the Tang Dynasty and her soldiers with reinforcements are coming in a week. I will be sending Lord Heejun and his family to China to thank them. I will be sending Yushin ,some hwarangs, an army and the three cocumbines of father to Goguryeo in gratitude then." Princess Cheonmyeong continued her sister's plan.

"I have also talked to the King of Baekje to stop the war but he won't listen." Princess Seonhwa rather whined in an unprincessly unmannered way which seemed childish. "We all have our reasons Seonhwa.You don't understand war still." Queen Maya sighed at her daughter.

"Oh let the children sleep now. They have nothing to do with these." The Queen Dowager mercifuly looked at the children and let them sleep already.

...

Next morning...

It was a normal day for the princess. She continued with her lessons and lectures with a whole wide range of scholars.

"I'm so sorry." Jaejoong suddenly approached the future princess and handed out a letter to her. "A..Alright." Sooyeon sighed and got the letter.

"So we're friends now, your highness?" The noble's eyes glowed in happiness and he stood up and smiled. " Of course." The future Queen smiled and nodded.

"I've actually heard of you a lot during my childhood you know. Since our parents actually know each other." The teenager held a flower and twirled it around as he examined it.

"Your highness you highness, i am sorry but how many times do I have to tell you to not talk to commoners and what worse strangers!" Lady Naumyeon held onto her skirt while running like a bullet seeing the princess talk to what the palace calls a 'mere commoner'.

Sooyeon just looked back while being dragged back in. "I..I guess I'll see you soon." Jaejoong awkwardly raised a hand to wave goodbye.

---

Sooyeon ran with her hands over her eyes while her long sleeves wiped the wet damp tears flowing from her eyes.

She ran as soon as possible to her mother's room, her mother was busy as she had issues to deal with the other kingdoms and just fixed some rebellions near the edge of Silla with her father as the Queen Dowager Yeonmyeong is terribly sick while the rest of the royal family had to deal with the rest of Silla.

"Mom, why is this so hard? Will I give up the life I have always wanted just to become the Crown Princess?" The future Queen sobbed in her mother's arms as she clutched the sleeves of her hanbok.

"I am sorry my daughter but this is the future destiny crafted for you and you cannot do anything about it." Lady Yujin frowned as she patted her daughter's head and slid her fingers through the child's hair.

"All I have wanted in my life is to live freely without strings attaching me to people I have just met." Sooyeon hit her mom furiously as she was living a life she would never imagine it to be.

"I didn't even want you to live like this, sacrificing your own freedom and getting hurt. It was all because of the prophecy." Her mother's tears flowed from her eyes and looked away not able to look at her daughter straight.

"For now I just want you to do what you are supposed to do here in the palace okay? You're a big girl already right?" Yujin wiped her tears as she stood up and looked into the mirror.

"Yes mom. I'll become the princess that would rule the nation someday." The future Queen tried to smile at the best of her ability and held her mother's hand.

"That's my daughter." Lady Yujin smiled at her daughter and felt proud of her.

...

Sorry guys it's kinda boring.

I'll be putting up the backround,poster and everything later on. :)