The Flower Princess

The Great Queen Sooyeon

.

.

.

 

As the sun shined to the great kingdom of Silla, people were busy and were rushing everywhere. It was also the day the Princess was born.

...

The royal doctors came to rush to one of the rooms occupied by Lady Yujin.

"I do not want my future daughter in law and the future queen of this country to die!" King Jinpyeong ordered while panicking seeing Lady Yujin in pain while in labor.

"Yes,his majesty." The royal doctors said in unison before attending to the woman giving birth. "S..Should we could Lord Chilyun here? I mean his wife is giving birth." Queen Maya pointed out while still in confusion on to decide calling the Lord in.

"It is fine, My lady. Well for now we can atleast let little Seungman in." The King looked carefully at Lady Yujin before giving a long sigh and smiling at his Queen.

"Your highness, is..is it true that I will have a sister?" little Seungman approached the king while seeing her mother in labor. "Yes little one. She will marry Prince Yoochun while you will become queen after my eldest daughter." The King happily bent down to be the same level as Seungman.

Suddenly, a cry of a baby was heard and it caused total silence between the other people in the room.

"Y..Your highness.." One of the assistant royal doctors nervously answered. "W..Why?! Is it a boy then?!" The King stared in anger. " No your highness. It's a healthy baby girl." The main royal doctor sighed in relief as she cut the umbical cord and washed the child before wrapping the child in the finest clothing.

"Isn't she just beautiful. A beautiful young lady my son would love all his life." The Queen squealed in delight while Lady Yujin carried her daughter.

"Eomma, eomma. What is her name then?" Seungman curiously asked her mother. "Your sister is named Sooyeon. Crown Princess Sooyeon." Lady Yujin weakly smiled at her older daughter before looking at the child in her arms.

"You will be queen one day." King Jinpyeong whispered to himself as he looked at the baby from a far. "She will be as beautiful as you Lady Yujin!" Queen Maya emphasized as she held the baby girl and swayed the child around.

"Thank you your highness."Lady Yujin politely smiled as she looked back at her daughter. "So little sister of mine, I'm your older sister and I'll treat you well okay?" Young Seungman tiptoed to be the same level as her sister and innocently smiled at her little sister.

"You really have to.. As you will become Queen and even your sister will one day.." King Jinpyeong whispered to himself.

Years later, the palace and her parents made sure that she would grow up elegant and beautiful as her name calls her. She was trained to be a princess even if she didn't even know the future she would have to face.

...

13 years later

13 year old Sooyeon came running to her sister who came from the palace.

"Unnie unnie you're back!" Sooyeon ran in delight as she hugged her elder sister. " Hello Sooyeon." Seungman tiredly smiled at her younger sister and kneeled to be the same level as her sister.

"Here you go. Now go back inside, it's getting cold and you might catch a cold." Seungman just sighed before shooing in her sister into their manor.

As soon as they came in, their parents came to talk to them.

"W..What is it umma?" Sooyeon innocently looked up. "It's kind of hard to explain my daughter.. b..but you are the Crown Princess and you will marry the Prince in no time. We will bring you to the palace tonight.

Seungman couldn't stop but get angry since nobody told her anything about this and clentched her fists when she knew she couldn't do anything about it.

"E..Excuse me, my lady. The carriage is waiting for the two of you." A royal guard came to approach the two of them as they came in the carriage.

"U..Umma?" Sooyeon peaked to her mom in the carriage. "Yes honey?" Lady Yujin looked up while pouring a cup of tea for the two of them. "Are we really coming to the palace."Sooyeon asked in confusion.

"As soon as you come in, you will be Crown Princess." Lady Yujin smiled in delight which only caused the future princess to wait on what would happen when she arrives.

"My lady, you have already arrived at the palace." The royal guard reminded the two of them before getting off the carriage.

Sooyeon stepped out of the carriage and looked at the palace full of curiousity and gladness. The palace was the place that only the elite could come in and it was also the first time she has came in the palace.

"Now Sooyeon, you greet the King and Queen as soon as you see them okay?" Lady Yujin sighed as she knelt down to Sooyeon's level to have a heart to heart talk to her daughter.

"Yes umma." Sooyeon had no choice to nod and agree with what her mother said. The King and Queen came to approach the mother and daughter to let them in.

"Good afternoon your highness." Lady Yujin bowed down and politely greeted the King and Queen in respect. "The Crown Princess is here finally." King Jinpyeong sighed and looked at the little girl.

"Hello there Sooyeon." Queen Maya approched the little girl. " Hello your highness." Sooyeon bowed in respect to the Queen which caused the queen to smile.

"From now on, you'll be living with us along with your mother here in the palace. You can't just simply go out anymore and play since you are now the Crown Princess." The Queen seriously talked to the future princess which caused her a shock.

"Yes Your Highness." Sooyeon could just nod s she knew she couldn't get out of this mess and was particularly confused on what was really happening.

"You can get changed now and meet the Crown Prince before the public coronation tommorow." King Jinpyeong smiled and held the princess' hand bringing her to her future room.

She changed to the finest clothing she could wear and came to meet the other members of the royal family.

"Princess Sooyeon meet Queen Dowager Yeonmyeong, my beloved mother." King Jinpyeong pointed out to the elderly woman sitting across him. " Hello there little child."The elderly woman weakly smiled at her due to her age."Then this is my first consort Consort Jiwoo." King Jinpyeong pointed to one of the many ladies sitting in one table.

"Hello there. I'd be teaching you most of the time on proper conduct as a princess." Consort Jiwoo smiled brightly yet signs of mischiveousness was seen in the manner of her smile. "These are my other 3 cocumbines Nikyeong, Saemeong and Ulljia." King Jinpyeong pointed out to three ladies sitting on one corner of a table.

"This is Princess Deokman, my eldest daughter and the future Queen of the Kingdom of Silla."King Jinpyeong pointed to one of the princesses who looked around the same age as her sister. "Hello there." The future queen smiled elegantly yet brightly at the new princess in the kingdom.

"My second daughter Princess Cheonmyeong." King Jinpyeong introduced the younger princess next to the eldest one. "It's nice to meet you. If you want to talk with someone don't hesitate to go to me." the second daughter cheerfully yet gracefully greeted the child.

"My youngest daughter Seonhwa." The King looked at his youngest daughter who seemed uninterested and was spacing out. "Uhh.. Hello." the uninterested princess responded in realization and greeted in a calm yet sarcastic tone.

"And last but not least your future husband, my son Crown Prince Yoochun." Lady Maya introduced her son who came out of the room in surprise.

The teenage prince froze as he walked from the door and looked at her just like he has seen a ghost.

"I guess we could let them know each other more by letting them talk in the garden I guess." Consort Jiwoo sighed with a smile seeing the awkwardness between the two.

---

"So what's your name again?" The Prince scratched his head in confusion as he had always been bad with names. " My name is Sooyeon,your highness." Sooyeon shyly replied to the prince while walking with him.

"It's a really pretty name you know, it fits you. You should also start calling me by my name since in no time you'll be my wife." Yoochun innocently scolded the future princess as he sat down at one of the garden chairs.

"The flowers are really pretty this season." Sooyeon sighed as she looked at the flowers peacefully falling to the floor. "If you want to get some, don't hesitate to." Yoochun smiled to his future bride and felt cheerful too of the flowers.

Instead, Sooyeon spent looking at the flowers carefully and was surprised as flowers landed just before her hair and ears which complimented her beauty at a young age well.

"You remind me of these flowers from now. You are just as beautiful as them and please don't forget that. Whenever you would be away from me, think of these flowers and that you are my lady and only mine." Yoochun gentlemanly place the flower on her hair and kneeled down to gently brush his lips on the future princess' hands.

"Y..Your highness."Sooyeon couldn't help but turn red as she covered her face partially with her oversized sleeves."You will be mine and only mine..forever." The prince whispered to her while carefully examining her features with his thumb.

Later on, the future wife to the heir to the throne went though lessons on the rooms and people in the palace and started receiving her training. After going through the stressful training, she decided to get some fresh air and settle down her mind.

Sooyeon walked through the crispy leaves and newly fallen flowers as she decided to get some air, seeing other children her age play games, she saddened at the fact that while they played games, she had train to be the future wife to the heir of the  throne and would get married before she'll ever know it.

Seeing a teenage boy with a sword on his hand with mysterious black eyes that stared at her emotionless.

"W..What is your name?" Sooyeon fearlessly yet carefully approached the dark haired boy. "I'm Kim Jaejoong. Are you the new Crown Princess my cousin is about to marry? By the way I'm a Seongol noble too." Jaejoong sighed in relief on who the girl was and bowed down to her while she nodded to him which answered his question.

"Are you Lord Heejun's son? The current governor of the lower part of Silla?" Sooyeon raised her eyebrow in familiarity. " Well yes, actually I'm his second son." The teenager walked around her and he examined her carefully.

"I..It's nice to meet you then." Sooyeon coldly yet firmly replied to the taller boy to him. "Your highness!" The awkward silence between the two when one of the varlet came running to the garden calling the princess.

"Yes Madam Naumyeon?" Sooyeon looked back at the varlet who was looking for her. "You have to stay inside the palace for most time your highness." Madam Naumyeon calmly let the future princess in.

"I am sorry Lord Jaejoong but you cannot talk to her for a period of time especially during the first days as the princess." The elderly lady apologized the young teenage boy which gave him a shocked yet confused expression.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh guys hey did you guys like it? :D I'm sorry it took so long due to school and I was still organizing the story. I'm glad you guys were able to read it. Hasta lavista. ^^