The Prophecies and The Eclipse

The Great Queen Sooyeon

 

                                    

                                                         493789nfy8xzi1n4.gif

Lady Jiwoo stayed in the auditorium for hours praying and praying she would have a chance to become Queen and eliminate anyone who would stop her. Yet her peaceful time was disturbed by one of the head priestesses.

"Your Highness!" Head Priestess Hyomin interrupted the Consort on her praying. "W..What is it again, Hyomin?" Jiwoo sighed at the priestess while she opened her eyes and paused her praying.

"Lord Insung, Lord Heukeung and Galmunwang's are all looking for you. They need you know as they say it is urgent, your highness." Hyomin bit her lips nervously as she held out a book which seemed really confidential.

"Now what is this you are handing out to me?" The consort could only raise her eyebrows in confusion as she stepped out of the praying circle and prepared herself to leave. "T..The sacred scriptures of the history of Sila." The priestess just answered whatever came on top of her head.

"Alright, I shall take my leave." Jiwoo just laughed hysterically at the priestess and just excused herself with a smirk in her face. She walked out of the auditorium with the maids following her and arrived at the council room with the other galmunwangs and officials.

"First off, I would like to add 2 more galmunwangs to the elder's council as I think it would do better to the king to have more elders supporting him. Also, our territories are spreading and it will be more difficult to handle them with just 10 council members." The Consort sat down on her seat and sighed at the elder men around her.

The 10 council members looked at each other and nodded on the decision. "Yet I have to drop one of you and three council members. Lord Insung, you shall retire from head of the council and become part of the Hwarangs. You will also support two new heads of the Hwarangs, my daughters Princess Jiyeon and Princess Hyoyoung,as there are 10 clans who are Hwarangs and they will handle two each." Jiwoo added to the decision which much to the shock of the members of the council.

"So who shall replace Lord Insung as the head of the council, your highness?" Lord Heukeung asked the consort in confusion. "I myself will." The Queen consort smirked smugfully at the elders.

"B..But  women cannot become part of the elders council." Lord Geungjin argued with Jiwoo thoughtlessly. "Read this scripture and you shall see why I am making a good decision here!" She raised her voice in anger as she slammed a treasure box on the table.

The council opened the treasure box and they found an article that stated "선택한 하나가 솟아 올라서 에서 민족을 지배 할 것이다 하늘 숨겨진 그림자 한다.선택한 하나는 왕국 전체를 파괴 할 하나 국가를 보호한다. 선택 하나는 여성이며, 그녀는 하나에 국가 재결합한다." (The hidden shadows of the heavens shall open up as the chosen one shall rise up and rule the nations across the land. The chosen one shall protect the nations from the one that will destroy the entire kingdom. That chosen one is a woman and she shall reunite all three nations into one.)

"A woman is not something worthless but a hidden jewel never scarred, quoted from King Jinheung himself." The elder members stared at the consort in disbelief.

"W..Where do you find these, your highness?" Lord Heukeung further looked in the treasure box. "King Jinheung gave it to me as a child. Now keep looking deep inside, you will find more things." Jiwoo could just smirk arrogantly as she proudly looked at the box which everyone in the council was crazy about.

One of the other prophecies they found was"공주가 왕궁을 출발 할 때 태양과 재결합한다 (The sun and moon shall reunite when the princess has left the palace.)

"The sun and moon shall reunite when the princess has left the palace?" Lord Yuiheung read it in confusion on what it read. "Sun and moon shall reunite.. An eclipse... My twin daughters.. Hyoyoung and Hwayoung.." The Queen Consort laughed evilly at the prophecies that was an advantage to her. "And this necklace.. has many things to tell." She added as she smirked at the necklace she found inside the box and looked at it carefully.

 A few hours later, a public announcement was made to the people and citizens of Silla. Something very important.                                

"To the people of Silla, I proclaim my eldest daughter Princess Deokman to be the future Queen of Silla! She will be now called Queen Seondeok when she becomes queen and you shall no longer call her Princess Deokman." King Jinpyeong proclaimed in front of the masses and his people the future monarch of the kingdom.

The people gasped in surprise at the fact that the future monarch of the kingdom was a woman. "Are you looking down on my daughter because she is a woman?!" The king questioned his people in slight anger.

"No your highness. Hurrah hurrah for Queen Seon Deok!" A random commoner nervously replied to the king and sarcastically cheered for the future Queen.

"Hurrah hurrah for Queen Seon Deok!" The people cheered happily at the future Queen that would one day rule them. They cheered on the future Queen for about 5 minutes.

"Mother, I am really nervous on what will happen to Seonhwa-ah." Princess Cheonmyeong whispered to her mother half scared half calm. "What has happened has happened, Princess Cheonmyeong." The Queen Maya sighed trying not to get mad at the mistake her youngest daughter has commited.

"I shall also announce the death of Queen Mother Yeonmyeong. Pay all your respects and mourn for her for the next 4 days." Jinpyeong added to the announcements he has previously added. The people cheering immediately started getting on their knees on the floor sobbing and bowing down.

"Mourn for Queen Dowager Yeonmyeong-imnida!" The masses started sobbing and chanting while bowing down multiple times and still in grief.

Suddenly  in the middle of the mourning, it started getting darker and the sun was getting covered one by one.

"It's an eclipse." The priestess Hyomin looks up and looks at the sky in amusement. "This is what Lady Jiwoo has predicted. All hail Queen consort Jiwoo!" Lord Insung announced to the people with an arm up while the rain started flowing down from the sky.

"All hail Queen consort Jiwoo! All hail Queen consort Jiwoo!" The people started idolizing the Queen consort who was smirking and standing there like she was the ruler of the kingdom.

Princess Deokman, the future Queen felt betrayed by her own people and just stormed out of the place and was no longer to be found.

                                                     757794p2mhlhr1i7.gif

It was 5 days from when the princess was unconcious and it has caused them to be worried. She wasn't in the palace anymore. She stayed at one of the small summer houses Lord Jaejoong and his family members stayed when they would have family members who would get married or just died.

"It's been 5 days since she felt unconcious, I am feeling bad about this." Lady Uhmwoong nervously looked at Sooyeon who was still peacefully sleeping. "Let's just hope she'll wake up in a few hours, Auntie." Jaejoong sighed as he place his palm on her forehead and it seemed quite normal.

In a few minutes, the princess unexpectedly opened her eyes. "Auntie aunite she's awake!" Jaejoong called his auntie from a far. She opened her eyes and looked like an angel who fell from the sky.

"W..Who are you people?" Sooyeon sat up from the bed and looked at the people just as if she just met them. Jaejoong and his aunt looked surprised on why she dosen't remember them.

"A..And why am I even here? You kidnapped me! I don't remember any of you! I don't remember anything else. I don't even know my name or anything. All I remember is my skills and my vocabulary." She panicked on the spot confused while she does not remember anything.

"You do not remember anything? Even your parents or people you have previously met?" Lady Uhmwoong looked and asked her again to clarify. "I am confused.. I don't remember anything , any memory at all. Do you mind telling me atleast something?" Sooyeon looked around in mercy begging on someone to tell her what really happened to her.

"W...Well it's quite a long story...." Jaejoong's aunt tried to explain but got cut off my her nephew. "Lady Uhmwoong.. i think it would be better for her to start a new life. A fresh new beggining here with us? Don't you think it would better?" Jaejoong positively told his aunt.

"N..New beggining? It's not like my previous life was something bad or whatever, or is it that I almost died and went back to life?" The princess frowned in confusion and started to glare at him when she crossed her arms.

"Well not really. I think only thinking of the past would haunt you for eternity and it would be better to start a new life right?" He only encouraged her to start a new life. I hope this would be a better decision for her.

"You can treat me like your mother and you can treat Jaejoong like your brother. I mean- My name is Han Uhmwoong while his name is Han Jaejoong. We will be your family from now on." Lady Uhmwoong held her hands and welcomed her into their family.

"O..Okay, mother."She managed to put on a smile on what seemed impossible. As Lady Uhmwoong was finding clothes for her, Jaejoong came to his aunt rushing.

"Auntie auntie there is an eclipse!"He pointed out to the window from a far. Sooyeon and Uhmwoong ran to the window and saw the sun being overlapped by darkness.

Sooyeon saw the eclipse and felt like it was something related to her. She felt like it was part of her destiny and would change how her life goes.

                                                      467980r81re9x9km.gif
glitter-graphics.com

Hey it's Melody here! ^^ I'd like to thank my 12 subscribers! *sends flying kisses everywhere* . All I can say that this point is everything is getting boring again. XD Well for me lol I almost fell asleep from the prophecies part haha. Queen Seon Deok also inspired this chapter.

The only thing I could tell you guys for now is that the adult/older characters would appear in 2 more chapters! <3 Keep on commenting and subscribing! Bye guys take care, enjoy the chapter! ^^ *waves goodbye and runs back to bed to sleep* Hehe. :D