Dripping Blood

The Great Queen Sooyeon

                                                              

 

184475y66x8elc3k.gif

The princess went out to take one or two flowers to give to her mom before leaving for the Tang Dynasty. She walked along the pink roses and white carnations , stopping for a blue rose that seemed like a swollen thumb.

She took the rose but noticed some red fluid flowered from her hands. It's blood. She panicked and tried to find something to wipe it with. She looked around if someone was close but it seemed lke everyone was too busy with their own businesses.

She decided to drop the rose and run inside to ask for help. Suddenly, Jaejoong came to her to wrap her finger with his sleeve.

"Jaejoong-shii.." Sooyeon looked up at the person who helped her suddenly. "Your highness, how many times did we have to tell you to ask for help when you hurt yourself." Jaejoong quietly scolded the princess while he wrapped her finger with a cloth.

"I'm sorry." The princess whispered in embarassment and confusion. Secretly, the prince was watching the two of them and was certainly not pleased with what he has seen.

"Your princess is with another man your highness." Lady Jiwoo smirked as she stood beside the Crown Prince. "As I would want to, I'd want to kill him for being with my woman but I cannot do that." Yoochun sighed in dissapoinment.

"But your highness, no matter what he is taking chances to get intimate with Sooyeon, no exceptions there right? You were raised to kill whoever would touch your only consort." The consort started an argument.

"But he's my cousin how do you think I'll have the will to kill him! And for the last time she isn't my consort, cocumbine or whatever you'll call it she's my wife." The prince unconciously raised his voice at the consort.

"If that is what makes you happy, Crown Prince." Jiwoo sighed at the Yoochun overwhelmed on how he suddenly raised his voice on her.

The princess decided to come in from outside, as she knew she had passed her limits which certainly displeased the prince.

"I am sorry, my prince. I believe this will never again."Sooyeon approached the prince and apologized politely immediately while bowing down to the point she got on the ground. "It is okay, my princess. As long as this never happens again I am pleased." The prince could just sigh and walk around the bridge.

"One day, my princess I would like to bring you out to the kingdom for the very last time before our marriage. I promise. I've noticed you've been gloomy the past days , I just want you to smile okay?" The prince held her chin and looked at her straight in the eyes while fulfiling a promise.

"Yes,my prince." The princess smiled cheerfully at the idea of going out of the palace once again. Unknown to them, they did not know that poison arrows were being targeted to them.

"Sooyeon!" Yoochun screamed at the top of his lungs while he hugged Sooyeon and held behind a pilar which fortunately saved the both of them. Sooyeon unconciously turned red for quite a while as she rested her head on the prince's chest before she flashed back to reality."Your Highnesses!" Lady Uhmwoong came to rescue the two of them and let them come in to prevent them to further get hurt.

---

"This is crazy, we have just decided to make peace with them and here they go again attacking us. Didn't we just send Lord Chilhyun and his family there to end the war." The eldery Queen Dowager exclaimed in surprise.

"Queen Dowager, please do not raise you voice at this time of hour. It will also do bad to your health, pae ha." Queen Maya reminded the queen dowager while prioritizing her health.

"We are already trying our best to make peace with them. Most of the soldiers are protecting our borders and fortresses and we are currently training more. We are protecting our land and people as soon as possible before they get to attack our people." Princess Deokman tried all she can to protect her people.

"Also, I want you to protect the children. The future King and Queen are one of the important targets of Baekje , as the next in line for the throne are gone it will be easier for them to capture us." Yeonmyeong ordered immediately.

"We will send them to the Heaven Palace, not all of Baekje know where it is and it is more protected there." Lady Maya suggested and ordered the soldiers to ready their carriage.

"Where are we going, your highness?"Sooyeon curiously looked up while confused on what is happening. " We will be going to the Heaven Palace to hide. We will be safe there." Maya explained to the princess.

Later on, they got on the palanquin and went to the Heaven Palace before anyone knew it. They hid and went to the end of the palace where it was hidden.

"A..Are you the new Crown Princess, the Seongol princess the Crown Prince will marry?" A little girl a year older than the princess approached and asked her. "Yes, your highness. Aren't you Princess Jiyeon?" Sooyeon bowed down to the older princess and looked up at her in curiosity.

"Y..Yes Crown Princess." Princess Jiyeon immediately bowed down to Sooyeon. "W..Why are you bowing to me, your highness?" The Crown Princess just gave a puzzled look to Jiyeon.

"I..It is because you are a Seongol (true royal blood. It means that someone's parents are both from the royal family.) princess as I am only a Jingol princess , so it means you are of higher rank even if my father is the King himself." Jiyeon looked up to Sooyeon and explained to her the situation.

"B..But you don't have to be too formal with me then as you are older then me." The Crown Princess pouted while complaining on being uncomfortable with almost everyone being too formal with her.

The older princess just laughed silently covering . "Call me unnie then. I mean if your not comfortable now you can call me unnie next time."

Suddenly, soldiers from Baekje kidnapped them and brought them to the warehouse. The two of them became unconcious and woke up in around a hour in the warehouse.

"Princess,princess! Are you okay?" Princess Jiyeon tried to wake up to the younger who was about a meter away from her while trying to speak with a cloth on .

"Your highness!" Sooyeon tried to untie the cloth on her hands and tried to reach the princess' hand. Fortunately, Jiyeon got to untie the cloth on her hands on the pole and the cloth on before untying the younger princess quickly before anyone gets to see them.

"Let's go! Come on quick before anyone sees us." Jiyeon grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the warehouse in the rush before any of the Baekje soldiers would see them.

Not knowing, soldiers were secretly hiding behind the bushes while some warriors were up the hill ready with their bow and arrows. The warriors targeted their arrows to the princesses but missed and hit the wall instead.

Prince Yoochun rushed with the maids and soldiers to the warehouse but it seemed too late. The general of Baekje ordered the soldiers hidding in the bushed to attack.

The two princesses tried to run away but a sword swinged against Sooyeon and she fell on the ground with red blood flowing.

"My princess!" Yoochun sobbed in tears as Sooyeon landed on the floor looking lifeless. He approached the injured princess and sat on the ground while putting her head on his lap. " Princess princess! Just stay strong my love, please!" He sobbed as he held the princess' hand and caressed her face.

"I..I will try to stay stronger.. for you my prince."The princess tried to say something in pain before blacking out and becoming unconcious. "No!!" The prince screamed as he tried to make the princess open her eyes.

                                                           295055xwh4xs0dkx.jpg
Omg what's gonna happen. T__T

Thanks guys! Keep on subscribing and commenting. I'm pretty sure the adult characters would come in later on and to clarify they are still kids in this. :D