Crowns and Jewels

The Great Queen Sooyeon

                                                  65431yc7daenr9e.gif
 

As early as the sun rises, the prosperous city was gossiping and moving everywhere in the news of the new princess.

"Hey Neokrang do you know about the new princess?" Taeyeon ran as fast as she can as she caught sight of a friend of hers. " Yeah. She's future Queen Seungman's younger sister. She and her sister are one of the last Seongols out there." Neokrang gossiped as she passed through the vendors.

"Hey there. I've brough Siwon-ah with us." Miyoung came along with them while delivering food to the public market. "Oh hello oppa." Neokrang looked back for a while to notice her brother.

"Is she pretty and how old is she?" Taeyeon asked as she was busy munching some of the red bean buns she bought. "She's around your age and a year younger than Princess Jiyeon. Comparing her age to the prince she would be marrying." Neokrang ate the meat buns she got.

"I wonder how she'll look like." Taeyeon just sighed as she sat down at the end of the public market and munched on her buns. "I've heard from my parents that she's pretty. Just like her elder sister." Siwon teased as he gentlemanly ate his dumplings.

"She's said to be as pretty as the cherry blossoms this season." Miyoung out of the topicly sighed as the  cherry blossoms petals fell on her hands.

"She's gonna get crowned today right." Neokrang asked her brother while helping out the elderly near the market. "Many of us would be invited to meet her. Let's go." Taeyeon stood up suddenly and led the four of them.
 

"But right she was chosen to marry the prince just because of that prophecy..." Miyoung blurted yet whispered in the middle of their walk. "What prophecy?" The three of them looked at Miyoung who cluelessly looked at them.

"I'll just tell you guys later." Miyoung scratched her head as she walked towards the palace along with her friends.

In the palace, the officials and the royal family was busy preparing the new prince and princess that would join the family.

"Aren't you excited, my lady?" The Royal Prince Yoochun who would officially become Crown Prince later in the day held his princess' hand as he watched the flowers land on the ground.

"Yes my prince, if that is what makes you happy." The young princess slightly smiled as she seemed a little down. "My princess why are you not that happy today?" The prince frowned as he noticed his princess wasn't smiling as bright as usual and held her chin.

"No I am fine your highness."Sooyeon tried to smile and denied the prince's question. "I just want us to both be happy, just for today. Okay my little flower." Yoochun looked straight to her eyes and patted her head while doing so.

"I  guess we should get in and prepare for the coronation ceremony, my prince. " The young princess bowed down her head while going to walk ahead inside the palace. "Sooyeon." Yoochun firmly called which caused her to freeze in her spot as she was called by her first name.

"Y..Yes My Royal Prince?" Sooyeon answered just as if she was forced to be answered. "Just remember what I have always told you. If you love someone else or if someone else loves you, he will die ruthlessly." The prince coldly replied before sighing silently as he walked ahead. Sooyeon could only look away and nod in agreement.

Jaejoong secretly looked from a far hiding from a wall, a frustratingly looked down as he remembered he would be killed if he would do anything stupid.

                                                                         477315g8x44ppr50.png
 

The prince and the princess were dressed in the best robes and best materials that were even imported from the Tang Dynasty.

The princess' hair was put up higher and thicker than usual and was filled with more accesories she would ever imagine. She was in pink with overflowing pins and other cloths in her outfit. The prince obviously wore something a Crown Prince should and deserves to win.

Dancers danced elegantly while the priest and priestesses prayed for the best of the royal couple and the rest of the royal family. The entire kingdom was overjoyed by the new crown prince and princess of the Kingdom of Silla.

"Today, our new crown prince and princess would be crowned as they ones next in line for the throne." The sickly Queen Yeonmyeong tried to speak at the best of her even though she was elderly. A crown was place on both of the crown prince and princess' heads as the crowd quietly waited for the crowns to land on their heads.

"I welcome you Crown Prince Yoochun and Crown Princess Sooyeon." The King Jinpyeong stood up as he proudly applaused the new Crown Prince and Princess. The crowd cheered on their future King and Queen.

After a period of speaking with the elders, council , governors, assistant generals, the general and the other Jingols that are related to the royal family, they decided to take a rest for themselves at the garden.They received great things of value, a red dragon letter from the Tang Dynasty which symbolized good luck and good health, gold,riches, silver, platinum, food ,diamonds ,gemstones and things that totally they would price an unimaginable price.

The new Crown Prince walked around the garden along with his sword. He looked around at what would be the future kingdom he would rule after his sisters and cousins. 'Everyone in the kingdom thinks i'll be next in line when it's my sister who would go first. I just wonder why they underestimate women so much.' Yoochun thought to himself sighing at the though of his people.

He saw his princess innocently play with the flowers and is running around like a little child. That simple sight of her couldn't stop him from smiling. 'I just don't like the fact that those innocent and sweet eyes of hers would be frozen by the training of Lady Jiwoo and she wouldn't be that innocent anymore.'

He suddenly had the thought of going out of the kingdom to see what was really the outside world beyond the fairytale 'once-upon-a-time' lifestyle a prince lived and live the way his people lived. He never thought he'd ever dare to but it just crossed his mind. He sometimes wondered getting all the attention he's gotten and being pampered all his life.

All those riches, gifts, gold and all those valuable things. He felt like it was too much too sometimes. Being the only son, he was treasured the most just like the only rose in many thorns among his sisters. At first, he found those normal as he was the only male child of the king but found it unfair and unjust as he got older and wanted equal rights between him and his three older sisters.

He felt really odd as he was compared to his sisters as if he was gold and his three sisters were bronze. It was unfair. He didn't find anything wrong with women. He found them amusing and they have intelligence just hidden behind their pretty masked faces.

They weren't just toys that you could get rid of when you get sick of it, they're people , women who have minds for themselves. Instead, they were used when they were just needed then killed on the spot when they no longer have value. He didn't want his dear princess to be killed when she's no longer needed or when she couldn't bear a male heir.

Who are they to judge her anyway, she's 13 young and free. She's a girl who has her own wings of freedom not some creature to be chained up and locked up from public eye. Well, she's expected to carry the crown of the royal family proudly and firmly.

He had no choice to live this way, for the princess to live like this and live in a place where you kill people to live. He had no choice to love her even though he had already fallen for her against his own will.

                                                           988836qgiyrsbvlm.gif
Hey guys it's been a few days since i've updated right? Well it's finally here now and i'll start getting faster when I update since the story would flow faster as i've though alot about it. So thanks guys! Credits to Glitter Graphics for the dividers.

Please drop a comment and subsribe guys! <3

1065739wzsuf6bekr.gif