9th Revenge: Grocery Boy

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]
Thank you everyone for the feedbacks from the last chapter. I may be lost some readers, but at least I still can see lots of readers that waits for me to update this story. Again, thank you... Vey much! :)
 
I see many “KaiMin” shipper here. So, let me give you a “KaiMin” moment for this chapter. But don’t expect too much, it was only a short moment though.
 
And I hope there is “BaekMin” shipper too. Because I am  a “BaekMin” shipper! Lol.
 
Anyway, enjoy this chapter. Feedbacks please.. Kamsahamnida~

 

 

9th Revenge: Grocery Boy

 

 

 

Bomi’s POV
 
 
 
I and Minsu took different directions. She goes to the exit gate while I took the other way, to the rest room. I checked the sign in front of the rest room first before I entered it. I don’t want my mistake to happen again. I can’t afford another embarrassment especially in front of him, Kai.
 
 
 
And now, I don’t know how to face him again. I sighed as I entered one of the cubicles inside the ladies rest room. I stayed there for a moment. I just can’t believe what I’ve done earlier. I’m so stupid!
 
 
 
“Miss, when are you planning to get out from there? I badly need to get inside.”
 
 
 
Okay? Is it the only cubicle in this rest room? There are lots of cubicle here for God knows! Why did this girl wants to use the one I’m using? Aigoo...
 
 
 
I fixed myself before I opened the door and get out of the cubicle. I saw a girl student standing in front of me. I looked around and I found out that all the cubicles are out of use. I stepped aside then the girl in front of me hurriedly went in. I also heard the door shut.
 
 
 
I stepped out from the rest room and took the way towards the exit gate. I don’t want Minsu to wait for me any longer. She must be really tired. This is all because of Baekhyun. If he wasn’t ruined her day, she won’t act like that. How I wish I can her with her problem.
 
 
 
“Now you already knew where Ladies rest room located. I see...” I suddenly heard a voice behind me. I stopped on my tracks and turned around. My eyes automatically widen. I couldn’t say a thing.
 
 
 
“I’m glad to see you came out from the Ladies rest room and not the other one. You know... Men’s rest room.” He said to me. I even saw him chuckled.
 
 
 
I turned my back to him. I covered my face and started to walk faster.
 
 
 
“Yah, I’m just trying to be friend.” I suddenly heard him spoke again. It made me stopped on walking but I didn’t turned my head to face him.
 
 
 
“Why are you walking so fast?” And then I realized that he’s already in front of me. I didn’t answer him. I don’t know but I’m having a hard time to speak. I couldn’t find a right word to return to him.
 
 
 
“Do you hate me?” His next question got my attention. I looked at him. “Eh?” I managed to ask.
 
 
 
He smiled. Oh My God! He smiled at me!!!
 
 
 
“Finally, you speak.” He chuckled. Aigoo! He tricked me. But still, he smiled at me. I’m so happy.
 
 
 
I didn’t say a word nor give him a reaction. I just act normally and walks passed by him. I won’t let him see my true expression. I would blush if I did, that’s for sure.
 
 
 
I could hear his foot steps behind me. This is hard, I can’t controlled my feelings. OMG!
 
 
 
“When are you planning to stop on following me?” I tried not to smile as I’ve said that.
 
 
 
I did not hear any response from him. I stopped on walking. I turned around while frowning. But I was shocked to see his expression. He’s too serious now. I wanted to ask him why he’s acting like that but then again, I didn’t do that. I just can’t do that because he already walks passed by me.
 
 
 
My eyes automatically followed his direction. My shoulders dropped when I realized the reason why he’s acting that way.
 
 
 
I saw Minsu with Baekhyun at the exit gate. Baekhyun is holding Minsu’s arm. But then, Kai joined the scene. He held Minsu’s other arm. I can’t help but to feel hurt. I don’t understand why I’ve felt this kind of feeling. This is very heart breaking.
 
 
 
I could see the tension between Baekhyun and Kai. As I watched them, it seems like the two guys are fighting for the girl in between.
 
 
 
“She’s not going with you.” I heard Kai’s voice. I’m still near at the scene so I can hear their conversation. I decided to just stay on my spot and not to do anything. I just watched them silently.
 
 
 
But the next thing that Kai did, makes me regret what I have decided. He removed Baekhyun’s hand from Minsu’s arm before he took Minsu’s hand and hold it. “She’s going with me.” He even added those words.
 
 
 
The moment they disappeared, I realized something. I realized that I was left out... alone.
 
 
 
I ignored the feeling that I’m having right now. I started to walk towards the exit gate. I walks passed by Baekhyun, completely ignoring his presence.
 
 
 
But I felt him grabbed my bag that made me stopped. I didn’t looked back. “You are Minsu’s friend, right?” I didn’t say anything.
 
 
 
“Yah, I’m talking to you! Didn’t you hear me?!”
 
 
 
I’m not in a mood right now but this guy doesn’t know how to stop. So I turned my head to face him. “If you want her, go after them and let me go!”
 
 
 
“M-mwo?!”
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes as I slapped his hand, the one that grabbed my bag. I continued to walk. I walked faster than before. Good thing, Baekhyun did not followed me. I looked back at him. He was still standing on the spot where I left him as if he was thinking. I didn’t bother to confront him anymore and just continued to walk until I reached home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai’s POV
 
 
 
I finally stopped when I realized that Baekhyun wasn’t following. I looked at the girl I’m with. “Gwenchana? Did he hurt you?” I asked her softly.
 
 
 
She shook her head. “Ani, gwenchanayo. He didn’t do anything to me. Gomawo..” 
She then removed her hand from my grip. That’s when I realized that I’m still holding her soft hand. “Ohh..” I rubbed the back of my head while trying to control myself on smiling. But I failed.
 
 
 
“Omo! What happened to your face?” She then touched my face. Her touch gave shivers through my spine. I couldn’t utter a word. This is breathtaking. Aigoo...
 
 
 
“Who did this to you?” I heard her asked me once again.
 
 
 
I shook my head. “I-it’s nothing.” I shuttered. “I already visit the clinic to check this up. I’m perfectly fine now.” I managed to add.
 
 
 
“Good to hear that.” She sighed in relief as she removed her hand from my face. I suddenly felt incomplete when I couldn’t feel her touch anymore.
 
 
 
“What’s your name?”
 
 
 
I looked at her in confusion. I was surprised to hear her question. “Don’t you remember me?” I asked her.
 
 
 
She paused as she looked at me. I think she’s studying my face. I just looked back. This is a great opportunity to stare at her face. She was indeed beautiful. Yes, I like this girl. I don’t know how but it just happens. And I don’t regret it.
 
 
 
“Grocery boy?”
 
 
 
“Eh?” I am confused.
 
 
 
“You are the one that I saw in the grocery store last night, right?”
 
 
 
I smiled awkwardly. “Yeah... That’s me. But it’s weird to hear that ‘grocery boy’, you know...”
 
 
 
“Ohh.. Mian... But, what’s your name again?”
 
 
 
So, she did forgot? How unfortunate to me. “Kim Jongin, but everyone calls me Kai.”
 
 
 
“I prefer calling you Kai too. Shorter than Jongin. By the way, I’m Jung Minsu. Thank you again for saving me back there.” She smiled. Even her smile is so lovely.
 
 
 
“No problem.” I replied and smiled back.
 
 
 
And then I saw her checked her phone when someone texted her. “I have to go now. It’s getting late. You too, you should go home now.” She said to me.
 
 
 
“I’ll walk you home then.” I offered.
 
 
 
She shook her head. “No need to do that. I’m fine. I’m sure Baekhyun didn’t follow us. So, it’s really safe to walk alone now.”
 
 
 
“But I insist.” I replied.
 
 
 
“But—”
 
 
 
“No buts. I just want to make sure that you went home safely.” I interrupted.
 
 
 
I heard her sighed. “Since you are my savior today, I’ll let you walk me home. Even though it’s too much to ask.”
 
 
 
“You didn’t ask for it, I offered it myself.”
 
 
 
“Okay. I guess, I don’t have a choice.” She smiled. I smiled at back.
 
 
 
We reached her house too early. It wasn’t that far from where we came from. How I wish I could stop the time and I’ll treasure every moment that I’m with her. Our time together was too short. I wanted to be with her more but I can’t do that. I can’t even request it from her. I should be happy that I’ve got a chance to be with her even in a short period of time. This is enough for me, I guess.
 
 
 
She suddenly looked at me and smiled. “Thank you for walking me home.”
 
 
 
I looked but didn’t say a word. I wanted to stare at her face the whole night. If only she will allow me, I would take the opportunity.
 
 
 
“Minsu!!!” We suddenly heard a voice. That voice interrupted our moment, or maybe only MY moment.
 
 
 
We turned our head where the voice located. I saw a familiar figure at the gate of the house. She then approached us as she walked towards our direction.
 
 
 
“Bomi!” I heard Minsu called to her.
 
 
 
And then I suddenly recognized the girl who approached us. She was the girl at the men’s rest room in the school this morning. She looked me so I think she also recognized me. I smiled at her.
 
 
 
But she didn’t returned a smile. She faced Minsu, “We’ve been waiting for you, Minsu. Dinner is already prepared. Kaja! Let’s go inside.” She then dragged Minsu with her.
 
 
 
Minsu looked back at me and waved. I did the same. That Bomi girl also turned her head to face me. I’m expecting her to wave, smile or just nodded her head but she didn’t. All she did is rolled her eyes on me.
 
 
 
Okay? What’s wrong with her?
 
 
 
I shook my head before I completely leave the place. And I went home.