11th Revenge: Like and Hate

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

 

11th Revenge: Like and Hate
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bomi’s POV
 
 
 
I tried to stop Baekhyun on dragging Minsu but I failed. He was stronger than me. He’s a guy after all.
 
 
 
I don’t know what to do. Minsu was already dragged by Baekhyun. No one can ever stop him by doing that. He doesn’t listen to anybody. He’s too evil to be one. Minsu is now in danger again and I can’t do anything about it.
 
 
 
I entered the school because that’s the only thing that I can do. I feel so useless. I can’t even think a solution to save my cousin.
 
 
 
I attended my classes but I can’t concentrate. When the bell rang for the lunch time, I decided to take an action. This is against my will but this is also the only way that will help me right now.
 
 
 
I left the classroom with my bag on my back. I went straight to the canteen and look for that person. The only person that can help me, Kai.
 
 
 
My eyes roamed inside the canteen and there he was, sharing table with EXO-K. Well except for Baekhyun since he’s not around the school. I made my way to their table. They stopped eating when they saw me.
 
 
 
“Where’s Baekhyun?” I asked them firmly.
 
 
 
“Can’t you see? He’s not here with us.” Chanyeol said sarcastically.
 
 
 
I looked at Kai, “I need your help.” I almost choke when I talk to him. I don’t really want to do this but I have no other choice.
 
 
 
He frowned. “Help?”
 
 
 
The other members are looking at me now. I refused their stares and focus to Kai. “Minsu.” that was the only word I said to him. But he reacted too quick.
 
 
 
“What happened to her?” He even stood up that makes to get the others’ attention.
 
 
 
“Let’s get out of here. I can’t tell you here.” I went out. He followed. I knew it! He won’t think twice when it comes to Minsu.
 
 
 
“What happened to her?” He asked the moment we stepped out the canteen.
 
 
 
I turned around to face him. “She’s with Baekhyun.”
 
 
 
“Mwo?! Why is she with him?”
 
 
 
“Baekhyun threatened her so he end up going with him.”
 
 
 
His expression changed. He held my shoulder tightly. “And why did you let him do that?! You should at least tried to stop him!” It hurts, both physically and emotionally. I can’t believe he’s doing this to me.
 
 
 
I just stared at him in shock. I tried not to cry. Good thing, I did stopped my tears on falling.
 
 
 
His grip started to loosen until he finally let go of me. “Sorry..” His voice softened.
 
 
 
“Do you like my cousin?” I asked, still looking at him.
 
 
 
“Cousin?”
 
 
 
“Jung Minsu.”
 
 
 
“She’s your cousin?” He looks surprised.
 
 
 
“Yes. So, do you like her?” I asked again. I already know the answer but I’m still hoping for a different answer from him.
 
 
 
But he didn’t say anything. I don’t think if this is better or worst. Because I believe that silence means yes.
 
 
 
“You don’t have to answer my question. I think I already know what it is.” I pulled out my phone and decided to call Minsu. I’ve done that already before my first class starts but her phone was dead. I think she turned it off. Maybe, it was now.
 
 
 
“I’ll try to contact Minsu. Do the same with Baekhyun.” I told him. He did.
 
 
 
And then I heard that Minsu’s phone was ringing on the other line. Come on Minsu, answer your phone. But it only ended with a customer’s service voice. Aigoo, she turned it off again.
 
 
 
“Her phone was turned off.” I told Kai. His phone was still on his ear. He looks flustered.
 
 
 
He dialed and dialed all over again but his expression becoming worst. “! First, he declined my call and now he turned off his d*mn phone!”
 
 
 
We decided to searched outside the school. We didn’t attend our afternoon class anymore. I don’t even care about my classes. I need to find my cousin even though I’m hurting myself because of the guy I am with right now. I should be happy right now because I’m with the man I like but then I remembered that he has already a girl in mind and that’s definitely not me. I brushed it off and just focus on finding my cousin. She’s in danger right now and here I am, still thinking about my heart. I hate it, I hate myself.
 
 
 
“We’ve been searching for them everywhere. You should eat first.” He suddenly blurted out.
 
 
 
I looked at him in surprised. I shook my head, “No. Minsu needs us. We shouldn’t stop searching for her.” I convinced him.
 
 
 
“Are you sure?” He asked. I nodded my head, assuring him.
 
 
 
With that, we continued our searching. But then again, we failed. We decided to go back to school. Maybe they went back to school.
 
 
 
And our instinct was right.
 
 
 
“Shoot! That’s Baekhyun’s car! Come on!” Kai run first. I followed behind.
 
 
 
He was so fast and it’s hard to chase him. It was really hard to reach him. How I wish there is an easy way to reach his heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun’s POV
 
 
 
She was peacefully sleeping next to me when we reached the school. I parked the car in front of school. I don’t want to go inside actually. It was still early. We can also attend two classes in the afternoon. But I decided not to. I don’t want to disturb the girl next to me.
 
 
 
I looked at her and watched her sleeping. I leaned to her to see her face clearly. “How can you forget about me?” I sighed. “How I wish you will remember me again soon..”
 
 
 
I leaned back and rested my back on my seat. Whenever I remember what she dis to me before, I’m starting to hate her again. And now, she doesn’t remember me anymore? She’s too much!
 
 
 
How can she forget me that easily? This is so unfair! How can she forget me while I’m still having the pain she left years ago?
 
 
 
I stayed in silent inside the car while she’s still sleeping next to me. When the sky finally gets dark, I saw her moved.
 
 
 
I watched her every move. I waited for her to wake up. When she did, I spoke. “Finally, you’re awake.”
 
 
 
She jumped in surprised. She looked around. “Where are we?”
 
 
 
“School.”
 
 
 
“Why didn’t you wake me up?”
 
 
 
“I just don’t feel like doing it.” I said, irritated.
 
 
 
She remained silent. I narrowed my eyes to her. I just stared at her.
 
 
 
“W-wae?” She stuttered.
 
 
 
I leaned towards her. “Don’t you remember this face, Jung Minsu?” I asked firmly.
 
 
 
She paused for a moment before she answered me. “W-what do you mean?”
 
 
 
“Look carefully at my face. Don’t you recognize me?”
 
 
 
She stared at me and answers, “No. The first time I saw you was on the first day of class.”
 
 
 
How can she answer me with that? She’s really too much! I can’t believe she just forget me like that.
 
 
 
Our conversation was interrupted by the sudden noise. It was coming from outside the car. I saw Kai’s face behind Minsu. He was standing behind the door next to Minsu. He was knocking as if he wants to break the door.
 
 
 
My eyes went back to Minsu’s face. I stared at her for a moment. “I hate you, Minsu. I hate you for not remembering me.” And with that, I opened the door behind her.
 
 
 
“What do you think you’re doing, Byun Baekhyun?!” That was greeted by Kai.
 
 
 
I ignored him, her, them. I looked straight in front. “Go get her. I don’t care anymore.”
 
 
 
“Baekhyun...”
 
 
 
“Get out!” I firmly said.
 
 
 
“Baek—”
 
 
 
“I SAID, GET OUT!” I shouted and that made her out of my car. She didn’t close it as if she was waiting for me to say something to her. So I immediately closed the door instead. I started the engine and left.
 
 
 
I just waste my day with her. I shouldn’t have bring her there. She won’t remember me anymore.
 
 
 
But I won’t give up. I will make her remember me whatever it takes. Even if I have to destroy her. I don’t care anymore.
 
 
 
 
 
 

Please visit my Facebook Page. I’ll be more active there than here. You can get infos about my updates there. Thank you =)