7th Revenge: Good or Bad Morning?

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

 

7th Revenge: Good or Bad Morning?
 
 
 
 
 
Bomi’s POV
 
 
 
“Minsu-ah, you go first. I have to use the restroom right now. You know...” I whispered to Minsu as we entered the school.
 
 
 
Minsu chuckled, “Okay, okay. I understand. Go now before something happen right on your spot.” she replied, eyeing my lower part then laughed.
 
 
 
I lightly hit her arm, “Don’t stare at me like that. I’ll be going now. See you in class. Bye bye!” I heard her laughing as I run off towards the Ladies restroom.
 
 
 
Aigoo! I really need to pee right now. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa!
 
 
 
Aish! Where is that restroom located. Omo omo! I think I’m going to...
 
 
 
OH! Found it!
 
 
 
I immediately entered the restroom then straightly entered one of the cubicle there. “Finally...” I whispered in relief as I sat on with eyes closed.
 
 
 
Suddenly, my eyes widen as I realized where I am right now. I suddenly remembered the person inside this restroom as I run to this cubicle.
 
 
 
No, it can’t be... D-did I enter a wrong restroom? I-is Kai the person I saw inside this restroom?
 
 
 
Slowly, I fixed myself then I carefully opened the cubicle’s door. I peek outside then looks around the restroom. There’s no one in here. I think I’m just hallucinating earlier.
 
 
 
When my eyes suddenly landed at the mirror, I frozed. We’re staring at each other through the mirror. It’s him, EXO-K’s Kai.
 
 
 
WAAAAAAAAAAAH! Kill me now!! OTL
 
 
 
“What is a girl doing in this restroom?”
 
 
 
I was taken a back as I heard hin spoken. But then I realized that he’s just near from me. He was standing right next to my cubicle’s door. He’s now directly looking at me. I was just staring back.
 
 
 
I was about to answer him when I suddenly noticed some bruises in his face. I frowned, “What happened to your face?” I asked.
 
 
 
He quickly looks away as he heard my question. “It’s nothing.”
 
 
 
I completely went out from the cubicle then went in front of him. He was still looking away. I leaned forward and examined his face. Then I poke his bruises.
 
 
 
“Ow!” he winced.
 
 
 
I pulled back my hand then shook my head, “You got into trouble huh? With whom? Where are your friends?”
 
 
 
“I already said it was nothing. I’m going now. You too, before someone see you here.” then he left.
 
 
 
I flushed red as I realized that I’m still in the wrong restroom. I darted outside, not to go straightly to my classroom but to follow Kai.
 
 
 
I run towards him and blocked his way.
 
 
 
He just raised an eyebrow to me.
 
 
 
“You should go to the clinic now. Look at you, you’re still bleeding.” I said.
 
 
 
“Nothing, I said it was nothing. This is the third time so stop bothering yourself because of me.” he was about to walk away again but I held his arm that made him stopped.
 
 
 
“I won’t stop bothering if I can’t make sure that your okay.”
 
 
 
He slowly looked at me. I can feel that he’s surprised by my action. Well, I don’t care. I just want to make sure that he’s okay before we separated our ways.
 
 
 
I didn’t say anything to him anymore instead I dragged him towards the clinic. He just followed me silently which is good to me.
 
 
 
“OH! What happened to him?” the nurse rushed towards us when we entered the clinic.
 
 
 
“He’s bleeding and he needs your help.” I said to the nurse.
 
 
 
The nurse nodded, “Okay. Please take a sit first. I’ll go get the first aid kit.”
 
 
 
I nodded then helped Kai to sit on the bed. “Why are you doing this?”
 
 
 
I got surprised by his question but I still managed to reply him an answer. “No reason. I just can’t take seeing someone being hurt.”
 
 
 
“But I already said it’s nothing so I’m not hurt.”
 
 
 
“You’re hurt, period!”
 
 
 
He was about to talk back but the nurse came back again. She cleaned Kai’s bruises and put some bandage on it. I was sitting on the chair while watching the nurse doing.
 
 
 
“Okay, it’s done. Be careful next time, ne?” -nurse
 
 
 
Kai only nodded in reply.
 
 
 
Then the nurse looks at my way, “Take a good care of your boyfriend, ne?”
 
 
 
My eyes widen, “E-eh? but he’s not my boyfriend!” I said as I blushed.
 
 
 
“You don’t have to deny it from me. So.. I’m going now.” she looked at Kai, “You can stay here for a moment if you want.” then to me, “You can also stay to watch over your boyfriend.” then she turned around, leaving me with my mouth hanging.
 
 
 
“Close your mouth before something goes in there.”
 
 
 
I immediately closed my mouth as I heard Kai spoken. Then I bit my bottom lip. “I’m still wondering who punch you...” I suddenly said.
 
 
 
“And I’m still wondering what are you doing in the Mens restroom.” I heard him said then laughed.
 
 
 
I flushed red as I remembered what I did earlier. I stood up, back facing him. “I think you’re okay now. I gotta go.” then I darted outside the clinic. I can still heard him laughing as I went out.
 
 
 
OMO! That was the most embarrassing moment of my life...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
I walked through the corridor alone since Bomi went to the restroom. But then, I suddenly stopped as my eyes caught the balcony. I met eyes with one of the boys from that place. It’s none other than Byun Baekhyun, the leader of EXO-K.
 
 
 
I could feel the tension between the both of us. No one dare to look away. He’s glaring at me as if he wants to eat me or something just using those eyes with eyeliner.
 
 
 
I gave up. I’m the first one who looks away. I don’t know but I got scared by his glares.
 
 
 
I immediately makes my way towards my classroom. But in just a few seconds, I can hear foot steps behind me. My steps became slower because of the sudden foot steps at my back. I bit my lower lip as I slowly turned my head behind me to see the owner of the foot steps that I’m hearing.
 
 
 
And I was right! My suspicion is correct. It was Baekhyun who’s following me.
 
 
 
I was just froze at my spot, staring at him in disbelief. I saw a smirk on his face as he made his way towards me. He was holding a bottle of juice and I think I already knew what he’s going to do yet I did nothing to stop him. I just stood here, waiting for his next action.
 
 
 
As I was expected, he threw his juice on my uniform.
 
 
 
“Oops! Sorry...” he said with a smirk the walks passed by me.
 
 
 
All I can do is just to lower my head at that moment.
 
 
 
But then I noticed that he stopped on walking so I raised my head and looked at his way. He turned around to face me, “By the way, GOOD morning Jung Minsu.” and then he finally disappeared from my sight.
 
 
 
Aish! Seriously? What’s wrong with him? Why did he keep bothering to ruin my day?
 
 
 
Until now, I still don’t get you Byun baekhyun...