14th Revenge: Girl Talk

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

 

14th Revenge: Girl Talk
 
 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
The moment our lips met, I literally froze. I couldn’t move. I don’t know exactly what to do.
 
 
 
Baekhyun was the one who make a move. He pushed me but it wasn’t a harsh one. The moment our lips parted, he turns his back on me and started to walk away without saying a word.
 
 
 
I was left, dumbfounded. He left me in shock. I remained on my spot watching him walks away until he finally disappeared on my sight.
 
 
 
“Minsu, what are you still doung here outside?” I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder. I turned my head to see Bomi looking at me.
 
 
 
I didn’t replied. I still couldn’t utter a word because of the shock.
 
 
 
“What happen to you? Your face was like you saw a ghost just now. Come on, omma is waiting for us. I’m hungry already.”
 
 
 
I just gave her a nod as my answer. We both headed inside the house in silent. I placed my right hand on my chest. I could feel my heartbeat is racing. What’s happening to me?
 
 
 
“Minsu, aren’t you going to eat? You still didn’t take a single bite on your food.” I snapped out my thought when I heard Aunt talks to me.
 
 
 
“Ohh.. Mian.” I mentally shook my head as I started my food.
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
“What’s bothering you? You seems preoccupied.” I and Bomi are now lying on my bed. We decided to sleep in my room tonight.
 
 
 
I shook my head. “Don’t mind me.”
 
 
 
“Is it because of the kiss from Baekhyun?”
 
 
 
My eyes widen as I looked at her. “You saw us in front of our house? You saw us kiss on the lips?”
 
 
 
My question makes her sat straight and looked at me. “Oh my gosh! You guys kissed on lips already? For real, Minsu?”
 
 
 
“What? You didn’t saw us?” I asked in confusion.
 
 
 
“The kiss that I was saying is the kiss on the forehead this morning not on the lips you’re talking about. But OMG! You just spill it yourself, girl. What’s the real thing between you and Baekhyun now, Minsu? Don’t you dare lie to me.”
 
 
 
I sat up in realization. Aigoo, she caught me in no time. I thought she saw us kissed, I mean the real kiss. How can I totally forgot the kiss on the forehead this morning? Wait... That means Baekhyun already kissed me twice in a day?
 
 
 
That idea makes my face heated. I could feel that my face was red as a tomato, I swear!
 
 
 
“Oh my gosh! Minsu, you’re blushing! Spill it, girl. I will gladly listen to your story.” She giggled.
 
 
 
I looked at her. “Bomi, it’s not what you think it is. You misunderstood my words.”
 
 
 
She rolled her eyes. “Oh come on, cousin. You can always tell me your secret. I won’t tell it to others. I knew it, Baekhyun used the bullying just to have your attention.”
 
 
 
I sighed. “Look, Bomi. I and Baekhyun aren’t in a relationship as you think. We’re not even friends.”
 
 
 
“And how can you explain the kiss on the lips you’re talking about?”
 
 
 
“It was just an accident. I lost my balance and he was trying to stop me on falling until our lips accidentally pressed to each other. It was entirely an accident kiss.”
 
 
 
“How about the kiss on the forehead this morning? It was obviously not an accident. I swear, Minsu. I saw affectionate on his eyes when he did that to you.”
 
 
 
I was out of words with her statement. Somehow, her words makes me think for a second. Why is Baekhyun kissed me on my forehead this morning? I’m confused, really.
 
 
 
“What now, Minsu? How can you explain that?”
 
 
 
I shook my head. “I don’t know, Bomi. I really don’t understand him.”
 
 
 
“I think he likes you. He only used the bullying as an excuse. He wants your attention, Minsu. I’m sure of it.”
 
 
 
“That’s impossible. He hates me... so much.” And I’m sure of it too.
 
 
 
“Believe me, he likes you.”
 
 
 
“Yesterday, when I spent the day with him, I could see the pain in his eyes. The way he looks at me, I know he hates me.” There was an unfamiliar feeling inside me when I said that.
 
 
 
“But how about you? Do you hate him too?”
 
 
 
Her question stops me. I somehow think of an answer to that question too. Do I hate him?
 
 
 
“Despite all what he have done to you, do you hate him?” Bomi asked me again.
 
 
 
“No.” I’m being honest when I answered that. I don’t hate Baekhyun. He may irritates me sometimes but I know he has reasons on doing so. I can feel it.
 
 
 
A part of me was saying that I’ve met him already in the past. I’m not sure yet. But I somehow think that he’s the kid in my dreams and I could feel that dream happens in the past. My brain doesn’t but my heart knows it. I may not remembered it now but I will in the future. I just need enough time to get back all my memories in the past. He must wait for that day, the day when I finally remembers him... fully.
 
 
 
“So, you likes him?” I raised my head with Bomi’s next question. “Mwo?”
 
 
 
“You don’t hate him so you like him then?”
 
 
 
“I don’t know.” I lowly replied.
 
 
 
“Let me ask you another question. What does it feel when kissed you? I mean, on the lips.”
 
 
 
I blushed with her question. I heard her laughed. “Why are you laughing?”
 
 
 
“Because you’re blushing again. So how does it feel when he kissed you on the lips?”
 
 
 
“It feels weird.” Her eyebrow raised, “What?”
 
 
 
“I felt my heartbeat raced. It’s weird. I can’t explain the feeling.”
 
 
 
“Omo! Omo! You really likes him. I knew it! I was right.” She giggled.
 
 
 
“You think so?” She eagerly nodded. “Good for you, you’ll be able to get a boyfriend soon.” I heard her sighed. “But Kai would be a problem, you know. He likes you too.” She laid back on the bed.
 
 
 
I looked at her and examined her face. I knew it, she’s hurting. “And you likes him too, right?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bomi’s POV
 
 
 
Minsu’s question makes me looked back at her. I refused the eye contact she’s trying to do. I turned my head to the side. “What are you saying?” I asked as I positioned my body sideward.
 
 
 
I felt the bed moved. She laid next to me. “If you’re hurting, let it out. You don’t have to hide it from me. I’m your cousin and as well as your bestfriend. We’ve been together since we’re little and I know when you’re saying the truth and when you’re lying.”
 
 
 
I felt a pang inside my chest because of her words. She always says the truth. She always says what’s on her head. I wish I could be the same as her. I wish I could be as honest as her so that I can admit that I like Kai without hesitation.
 
 
 
All of a sudden, I felt her arms around my waist. She’s now back hugging me. “You can always talk to me about him, you know. I’m willing to listen. It’s better to let out your feelings than keeping it all by yourself, Bomi.”
 
 
 
I sniffed. I’m so lucky to have a cousin-bestfriend like this girl. She knows best. “But he likes you.” I almost choke on my words.
 
 
 
“It doesn’t matter. You have to be vocal with your feelings before it’s too late.”
 
 
 
“And how about you? You’re not being vocal with your feelings towards Baekhyun too.”
 
 
 
“I’m still confused with my feelings and you’re not.”
 
 
 
“How sure you are? I don’t even say it myself.”
 
 
 
“I can feel it. I can feel you, your heart.” 
 
 
 
“Good for you. Unlike him, he doesn’t feel my heart. Because he’s busy looking for you.”
 
 
 
She broke the hug. “And now you admit it. You really like him huh?”
 
 
 
I composed myself as I laid my back on the bed. I stared at the ceiling as I answered her. “Yes.” I admitted.
 
 
 
“At least you’re being vocal to me now. You should be vocal with Kai too.”
 
 
 
“I can’t and I won’t do that. Never.” I eagerly shook my head at her.
 
 
 
She smiled. “Do you want me to help you?”
 
 
 
That idea is bad, really bad. I don’t think that would help. I looked at her, “Minsu, Kai likes you. You’ll just hurt him if you did.”
 
 
 
“Don’t you think he won’t het hurt if I don’t reject him too early? He’ll be more in pain if I don’t take an action, Bomi. I’m not going to do it just because you like him, I wanted to do it because I know this is the right thing to do.”
 
 
 
I sighed. “But I don’t want him to get hurt.”
 
 
 
“That’s why you’re here to help him. You need to make him looks where he supposed to look for. Those eyes of him wasn’t focusing on the right place. He should know his place, as well as yours. Action, that’s what you need the most, Bomi.”
 
 
 
I smiled. She’s right. I was lack of action. In the first place, I’m always remained as I was before. I remained not vocal to my feeling since then. I have to change for a better. I must. “Thank you, Minsu. Thank you for making me noticed my mistakes.”
 
 
 
She smiled back. “I’m always glad to help you. It’s been a long time already since we last did this. You know, girl talk.”
 
 
 
I smiled widely, “Yeah..”