8th Revenge: Someone Stole Her!

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

8th Revenge: Someone Stole Her!

 

 

 

Minsu’s POV

 
 
 
“OH MY GOD! Minsu, what happened to you?” I heard my cousin’s voice when Baekhyun disappeared on my sight. I looked at her, “Oh? What happened to you? Your face is so red. Are you sick?” I asked then touched her forehead.
 
 
 
She removed my hand and looked away. “I-It’s nothing. Don’t worry, I’m not sick.” She faced me again, “And don’t change the topic. I’m asking you, what happened to you and your uniform?”
 
 
 
I looked at my uniform, it was damaged. “This is nothing. Don’t mind it. Come on, we still have classes to attend.” And then I started to walk ahead.
 
 
 
“Did Baekhyun guy did this to you?” She asked as she grabbed my arm and it made me stopped.
 
 
 
I did not give her an answer. I want to give her my assurance that I’m okay. I don’t want her to worry. But I don’t know, I think my tongue is trying to disobey me. I can’t even give her an answer.
 
 
 
“Yah, Minsu-ah! Why aren’t you answering me? Am I right? Is Baekhyun the one who did that to you?” She asked me while pointing at the stain in my uniform that was caused by the juice.
 
 
 
Kring! Kring!
 
 
 
Finally, the bell rang. “Let’s go now before we get late.” I said to her and I continued to walk.
 
 
 
She didn’t say a word anymore. That’s a relief. I don’t want her to get involve to my problem. I am the only target of Baekhyun and I should resolve this by my own self.
 
 
 
As I entered the classroom, all eyes are on me. Maybe because of my state right now. I didn’t mind them. I just go ahead to my seat. Bomi followed me and sat on her seat which is next to mine.
 
 
 
“Omo! Look at her, I’m sure Baekhyun bullied her again.”
“Yeah. And I pity her.”
“If I were her, I’ll leave and I transfer to other school.”
“Nado.”
 
 
 
That’s all I heard from my classmates. They kept talking and talking about me. This is creeping me out. Their voices are like music that I don’t want to listen to.
 
 
 
I noticed that Bomi was about to stand up but I stopped her. “Just ignore them, Bomi.”
 
 
 
She looked at me with what-are-you-saying look. “Aren’t you affected about them?”
 
 
 
“Of course, I am. But I don’t want to cause any trouble inside the classroom. So please, just ignore them.”
 
 
 
I heard her sighed. “Aish! Where is the teacher anyway? She’s late!” She said in a low voice.
 
 
 
When our teacher came, the time passed by immediately. The teacher asked me what happened to my uniform but I said it was nothing. Good thing, she didn’t ask me anymore.
 
 
 
Now, it’s time for lunch. But still, I don’t have enough energy to leave this classroom. Yes, I admit. I’m afraid to what’s going to happen once I step out from this classroom. I’m afraid that Baekhyun might do something worst to me this time. I’ afraid that I can’t handle it anymore.
 
 
 
“Yah, aren’t you going to eat?” Bomi asked. I shook my head as an answer to her question.
 
 
 
“If the reason is Baekhyun, don’t be afraid. I’m here to help you.” She assured.
 
 
 
I shook my head once again. “I don’t want you to get involve. Just go ahead and have your lunch. Leave me here.”
 
 
 
“But I can’t do that. Besides, I know you’re hungry.”
 
 
 
“Don’t worry about me. I can handle it than seeing that Baekhyun’s face.” I smiled at her as an assurance.
 
 
 
“Minsu—”
 
 
 
“I told you, I can handle it.” I cut her sentence.
 
 
 
“Okay, Bye.” And then she left me, alone in this classroom. How lonely...
 
 
 
But that’s what I’ve thought. In just minutes, I saw Bomi entered the classroom again.
 
 
 
“Oh? Why did you come back?” I asked in confusion.
 
 
 
She smiled and showed me the two sandwiches she’s holding. “What’ that?” I asked again.
 
 
 
“Can’t you see? It’s sandwiches.” She simply replied as she walk towards my direction and sat on the chair next to me.
 
 
 
“I know. What I mean is what was that for?”
 
 
 
“For us to have something to eat.” Bomi took my hand and placed one of the sandwiches to my hand. “I know that sandwich is not enough our lunch but we should at least give our stomach a food to digest.”
 
 
 
I smiled at her. I couldn’t help it so I hugged her. “Gomawo, Bomi.”
 
 
 
She pulled away. She rolled her eyes, “You must really thank me.” Then we both laughed.
 
 
 
I’m very glad to have Bomi by my side. If she wasn’t, I don’t know if I can continue my life anymore. As well as aunt too, Bomi’s mother. They gave me second chance to start a new life. I am really thankful that God gave me those two important persons in my life.
 
 
 
Lunch time ended too soon. I can’t change that fact. And so the second half of class started, I get bored. It’s not that I hate studying, I just hate the fact that I’m afraid to leave this classroom. If the class ends, what will I do? Will I be able to get home fast and safely? I hope so...
 
 
 
Kring! Kring!
 
 
 
Omo! Class ended. Eotteokhae? What if I saw Baekhyun and he saw me too? Can I just stay in this classroom for tonight? Aigoo! I don’t know what to do anymore.
 
 
 
“Finally, class dismissed.” I heard Bomi said as she stretched her arms wide.
 
 
 
I looked at her but I didn’t say a single word. I think my tounge stopped functioning as of now.
 
 
 
“Oh? What’s with that face?”
 
 
 
I shook my head and tried my best to give her an assuring smile. “Come on, I’m tired already. Let’s go home immediately.” I said as I left the classroom first.
 
 
 
“Just wait me in the exit gate. I’ll just go used the rest room first.” I heard her shouted at me.
 
 
 
I nodded as a response and took the way towards the exit gate.
 
 
 
It’s just only meters apart between me and the exit gate. Yes, I stopped. It’s not because I forgot something. But because I saw the person I’ve been avoiding the whole day. He’s looking at me with those fear eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun’s POV
 
 
 
I haven’t seen her in lunch time but I saw her friend. So I guess she’s avoiding me huh? Are you afraid now, Jung Minsu? That’s good! That’s what I want you to feel, to be afraid of me.
 
 
 
Did she think that I will just let her free? NO WAY! I won’t stop bullying her like what she did to me in the past.
 
 
 
And now, I finally seeing her in just meters away from me. I narrowed my eyes on her. I can see that she’s in fear. How I like to see her like this.
 
 
 
I walked towards her. She stayed still. Good girl!
 
 
 
I smiled at her sweetly. “Do you think you can avoid me until the end of the day?”
 
 
 
She didn’t respond. She only bit her bottom lip while lowering her head.
 
 
 
I reached out her chin and makes her looked up to face me. “You can’t go anywhere now, Jung Minsu.”
 
 
 
I held her wrist, “You are going with me.” I firmly said and was about to drag her when someone stopped me. Someone held her other arm. I looked back and I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now. What is Kai doing here?
 
 
 
“She’s not going with you.” Kai removed my hand from Minsu’s wrist. I saw him removed his hand from her arm also but the next thing he did, surprised me. He held her hand. “She’s going with me.” And with that, he stole that girl from me.
 
 
 
“Yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

OMG! I’m sorry readers for not being around these past few months. I’ve been very busy with school and I also want to take a break in writing. But don’t worry readers, koreangirl26 is now back. Though I won’t be active like before but I promise to update a chapter at least once a week. Every Sunday maybe (Philippine time, since I’m Filipina).

Thank you readers for waiting for my updates and also sorry for keep you waiting for months. I hope you guys will forgive me, jebal... :)
 
And if I have filipino readers, please visit my new posted story in wattpad entitled Wrong Confession. It was written in taglish (tagalog-english). The story is really interesting so I hope to see my fellow filipino readers there. Maraming salamat po :)