1st Revenge: Same Dream/Nightmare

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

 

1st Revenge: Same Dream/Nightmare
 
 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
“Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!” a little girl called the little boy.
 
“Stop calling me Bacon! That's not my name!” the little boy said with teary eyes.
 
“Then what’s your name?” the little girl asked.
 
“It’s Baekhyun!” the little boy replied bluntly.
 
The little girl laughed, “What’s the difference. I called you Bacon because that’s your name. You also said it by yourself.”
 
“It’s not Bacon, it's BAEKHYUN! And I’m not a food!” the little boy irritated said.
 
The little girl laughed again, “Look at you, you’re going to cry. You’re so weak!”
 
The little boy glared at her, “I’m not weak!” he protested.
 
The little girl pushed the little boy that made him fell on the ground. “See? You’re a weak BACON! Now, I hate to eat bacon because of you. Tsk!” that was the last words she said then she turned around started walking away.
 
“You’re so mean. I won’t forget you and I’ll promise to you that I won’t forgive you. You will regret doing this to me.” the little boy said but the little girl ignored him and just continued walking away.
 
 
 
 
 
“Minsu-ah, wake up! Minsu-ah, wake up!” I suddenly felt someone shaking my body, interrupting my dream. I slowly open my eyes and found my cousin on top of me while she was staring at me.
 
 
 
“Finally, you woke up. Everyday, you’re giving me a problem on how to wake you up.” my cousin spoken as she get off on top of me and sat at the edge of my bed.
 
 
 
I blankly sat up without a word.
 
 
 
“What happened to your face?” I heard my cousin spoke once again.
 
 
 
I slowly faced her and stared at her for a brief moment before I finally spoke, “Bomi, I’ve dreamt of him again. The same dream that I’ve having every night.”
 
 
 
“Are you sure that it was a dream?” -Bomi
 
 
 
I looked at her seriously, “What do you mean?”
 
 
 
“Whenever you told me about that dream, you look pale. Are you sure that was a dream or a nightmare?”
 
 
 
I was stunned,totally stunned by her statement. For a moment, her words stuck on my head.
 
 
 
Is it really only a dream? or nightmare?
 
 
 
“Do you want to go find that little boy?” I heard Bomi asked me again.
 
 
 
I looked at her for moment but suddenly lowered my head, “He hates me.”
 
 
 
“That’s not the right answer for my question. You only have two options, yes or no?”
 
 
 
I paused then sighed. I shook my head, “No.”
 
 
 
“Are you sure?”
 
 
 
I nodded.
 
 
 
“Bomi, did you already wake up Minsu?” we heard aunt shouted from downstairs, Bomi’s mom.
 
 
 
“Ne, omma! We’re going down now.” Bomi shouted back. She then faced me, “Don’t think about your dream or nightmare.. whatever! Let’s just eat breakfast downstairs. Come on!”
 
 
 
“Ohh.. you go first. I’ll go wash my face first then I follow you downstairs.” I said.
 
 
 
She nodded and stepped out from my room. As the time she left my room, I let out a long sigh.
 
 
 
Until now, I can’t forget that little boy. And until now, I’m still wondering if he still hates me?
 
 
 
I sighed once again. I got off from my bed and make my way towards the bathroom to wash my face. After that, I stepped out from my room and went downstairs. I took the way to the dining area and found aunt and Bomi already sitting there.
 
 
 
Are you wondering why I’m here at their place?
 
 
 
Well honestly, I’m staying here since after my parents died. Yes, my parents were already dead. I was only 9 years old back then. They died in a car accident when we were on our way to our trip. How I wish I also died there with them but unfortunately, I’m not. My mom covered herself for me. She saved me from death but she didn’t do it for herself. That’s the only thing I remembered after the accident. Some parts of my past were vanished. Some of memory were lost.
 
 
 
Up to now,  I can still imagined my parents’ dead bodies that same day. The worst day of my life. The day of my parents’ death and also the same day that he left.
 
 
 
“Minsu, come here. Your Bacon is waiting for you.” -Aunt
 
 
 
“Bacon?!” I excitedly asked with a smile on my face.
 
 
 
“Yeah. Your favorite is bacon, right? Here... I cooked it for your breakfast.” -Aunt
 
 
 
My smile quickly faded as I heard her statement. I thought the ‘Bacon’ I know came back. Is he still going to back to me? or he doesn’t want to see me again? Does he still hates me?
 
 
 
“Is there a problem, Minsu-ah? Don’t you want to eat Bacon today?” my aunt interrupted my thought.
 
 
 
I looked up and shook my head. I smiled, “No. I will always want to eat Bacon.” I replied as I sat next to Bomi.
 
 
 
“Gwenchana?” Bomi whispered to me.
 
 
 
I gave her my assurance smile, “I’m not but I will so don’t worry..” I whispered back.
 
 
 
I stared at the bacon on my plate. But then, I found myself smiling. I started eating my breakfast with a smile on my face. Whenever I saw a bacon, it reminded me of him.
 
 
 
After having our breakfast, I and Bomi bid our goodbye to aunt before we leave and went to school. Today is the first day of school so I’m excited yet a bit nervous. I don’t know why but I have this feeling that something will going to happen. I hope my there’s nothing bad will happen..
 
 
 
“I’m so ecxited because we’re in the same class again.” Bomi said as we were walking in the school’s corridor.
 
 
 
I smiled at her.
 
 
 
“Aren’t you excited too?” she asked me.
 
 
 
“I am too.” I replied.
 
 
 
She smiled back widely.
 
 
 
We continued walking through the corridor, looking for our classroom. As we were walking, I suddenly heard some squeals from the students especially girls.
 
 
 
“KYAAAAA!!!!”
 
“OMG!!! Thy’re coming!”
 
“They’re so handsome!”
 
“EXO-K rock!!!!”
 
“OMO! I can die now!! Kyaaaaaa!!!!”
 
“I’m so glad that they transferred here. Waaaahhh!!”
 
 
 
“EXO-K?” I mumbled.
 
 
 
“Who are they?” I saw Bomi approached one of the girl students.
 
 
 
“You didn’t know who EXO-K are?” the girl asked Bomi as if she was shocked.
 
 
 
“They’re the famous gang here in Seoul. They aslo have a brother group of gang in China, EXO-M. Both group consists of 6 members and EXO-K transferred here. Kyaaa!!!” the girl replied excitedly.
 
 
 
I frowned. Who exactly are they?
 
 
 
“Look, they’re coming near to us!” I heard a girl said.
 
 
 
“Minsu, kyaaaa!!! they’re looks cool!!! OMGGGGG!!!” Bomi said to me as she squealed excitedly. She was looking at the direction of so-called ‘EXO-K’.
 
 
 
I followed her gaze and for some reason, my eyes were glued to the one of them. A guy with the looks and wearing an eyeliner. All of a sudden, I smiled.
 
 
 
But then, I gulped as I met his eyes. I even froze on my spot. As the time I looked at his eyes, as if I already knew him for a long time. I don’t know why but I have this weird feeling inside of me.
 
 
 
Suddenly, he stopped in front of me while his co-members were all behind him.
 
 
 
“OMG! What are they doing?”
 
“Why did they stopped?”
 
 
 
That was I heard from the students around me. I looked up to see the guy’s face. I gupled as I realized that he was staring at me. No, I mean... he’s glaring at me? I could see the hatred on his eyes but why?
 
 
 
I was about to open my mouth to speak to him but the thing he did made me stopped on doing so.
 
 
 
He spilled a bottled water that he was holding on my head.
 
 
 
I blankly stared at him. I can’t move, I can’t speak anything, I don’t know what’s going on anymore. My eyes were still glued to him after what he did to me.
 
 
 
I saw a smirk on his face as he spoken, “I’ll make your life miserable. Always remember that, Jung Minsu..”
 
 
 
After I heard him said those words, he walked away along with his gang members.
 
 
 
I watched his back as he walks away. Still, I can’t believe that this is happening to me...
 
 
 
What the heck is happening?! I don’t undestand a thing...