15th Revenge: I Miss Him

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

 

I’m really sorry for not updating for two (2) weeks. I got busy during those days. And finally, I updated a new chapter. Read and enjoy~
 
 
 
15th Revenge: I Miss Him
 
 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
Days past in a blur. It’s been a week already since that accident kiss happened. Those days were totally different for me.
 
 
 
Beakhyun is the reason. He behaves different from what he used to be. He didn’t approach or talk to me anymore. When we happen to pass by each other, he won’t look at me. He always ignores me.
 
 
 
I don’t know what’s going on with me. But I prefer him bullying me than acting as if I didn’t exist in his world.
 
 
 
I hate this feeling. Am I really liking that guy? Aigoo.
 
 
 
“What’s up?” I turned my head to the side to see Kai.
 
 
 
I forced a smile. “I’m good. You?”
 
 
 
He frowned. “You don’t look good. What’s bothering you?”
 
 
 
I shook my head. “There’s nothing bothering me. I’m perfectly fine.” I assured him.
 
 
 
He was about to speak when one of his classmates called him. He said that their teacher is looking for him. Kai waved at me and hurried to the faculty room.
 
 
 
“I thought you’re going to reject him.” Bomi came as she sat next to me. It’s still early in the morning, very early. We still have 1 hour before the class will start. I went to school ahead from Bomi and she arrived just now.
 
 
 
I only looked at her, not saying a thing.
 
 
 
“You’re giving hope to Kai, you know.” She added.
 
 
 
“Waeyo? Are you jealous?” I .
 
 
 
“Oh come on. Don’t turn the topic on me. We’re talking about you here, cousin.” She rolled her eyes.
 
 
 
“But I can’t turn him down. He’s too nice.” Yes, I didn’t say anything that will hurt Kai. Easy to say but hard to do. That quotation was indeed true.
 
 
 
“But giving him hopes will also turn him down. Whatever you’ll do, it will only hurt him in the end.”
 
 
 
I looked at her. She’s hurt too. “Mianhe, Bomi.”
 
 
 
She turned to me. “Why are you apologizing to me?”
 
 
 
“I know that you’re in pain even though you won’t tell me. You were hurt because of Kai. I’m really sorry for not taking an action about Kai’s feelings towards me. Just give me time to confront him. I’m afraid to hurt him.”
 
 
 
“I told you, you don’t have to apologize to me. And as for Kai, I know that he will understand your decision. Like what you’ve said, he’s too nice.”
 
 
 
“But still, I’m sorry..”
 
 
 
She smiled. “Apology accepted.” Then we laughed.
 
 
 
“So, how’s the progress between you and Baekhyun?” Her question made me stopped on laughing. Somehow, her question makes me sad. I really don’t understand myself now.
 
 
 
“I barely sees him. He stopped bullying me. I think he’s avoiding me.” I sighed.
 
 
 
“What’s with the sigh? Are you into him now for real?” She giggled.
 
 
 
I looked at her and sighed once again. “I don’t know.” I shook my head. “I don’t really know.”
 
 
 
“I think you do like him. I can see it through your actions. Look at yourself, you were bothered because you think he’s avoiding you. What exactly happen to the both of you last week anyway? You seems uneasy these past few days.”
 
 
 
All off a sudden, I remembered the kiss we had last week. Well, it was actually an accidental kiss. I blushed when I thought about it. I looked away, “Am I?” I asked lowly.
 
 
 
“Omo! You’re blushing, Minsu. Spill it, girl. Now.” She demanded.
 
 
 
I stuttered. “M-mwo?! I’m not blushing, okay? And I don’t have anything to say.”
 
 
 
“You’re obviously lying. I know you too well and I know that you’re nit saying the truth. Now, tell me. What happened between you and Baekhyun last week?”
 
 
 
I did not say a single word to her. I don’t to make a wrong move. She might misunderstood whatever I’ll say.
 
 
 
“Oh my gosh! Wait... Is it because of the kiss you both shared in front of our house?!” She says it out loud that caught the attention of the students around us.
 
 
 
I froze when my eyes caught a very familiar figure not too far from our direction. It was Baekhyun. He was staring at me but his expression was hard to read.
 
 
 
Aigoo. I’m dead. This is embarrassing.
 
 
 
I quickly grabbed Bomi’s arm and dragged her out of the scene. I can’t believe what happened just now. I really hope he didn’t hear what Bomi had said.
 
 
 
I headed to our classroom as Bomi along with me. As soon as we entered, I closed the door behind me. I breathe in and out. “That was embarrassing.” I whispered.
 
 
 
Bomi laughed at me. “You’re face was all red like tomatoes.” She laughed again.
 
 
 
I glared at her. “This is all your fault. You talk too loud and worst, Baekhyun was there. Waaaaa.” I covered my face as I remembered his expression.
 
 
 
“Isn’t it good?” I looked up at her. “What?”
 
 
 
“Try to think about it. You were bothered because he’s avoiding you and now, you get his attention again. Isn’t it a good news?”
 
 
 
Yes, she’s right! Baekhyun looks at me again after a week. I got his attention once again after like... forever? Oh my gosh! I’m insane.
 
 
 
I cleared my throat. “I don’t need his attention.”
 
 
 
“For the second time today, you’re lying.” She rolled her eyes.
 
 
 
“Drop out this topic. I don’t want to talk about it.” I walked to my seat and settled myself on it. Bomi followed as she sat on her seat next to mine.
 
 
 
“You seriously into that guy.” She whispered and giggled. I didn’t say anything. I don’t want this conversation to last long or I’ll might give in.
 
 
 
We stayed at the classroom in silence until the bell rang. It’s now time for the start of the class. Our homeroom teacher came in time. I spent my time inside the classroom thinking about the incident this morning. I still can’t believe that Baekhyun was actually on that scene. His stares at me, I can’t get off on my mind.
 
 
 
Hours past instantly and now’s the time for lunch break.
 
 
 
“Minsu, you go first to the canteen. I’ll go use the restroom first.” I did.
 
 
 
I stepped out the classroom and walked through the corridor on the way to the canteen alone. As I was in the middle of walk, I noticed a figure coming to my way. I looked up to see the person. I froze when I realized who it was, Byun Baekhyun.
 
 
 
He has been invading my mind these past few hours and now here he is, standing right in front of me. He lean his face towards mine as I stayed on the same position I was in.
 
 
 
“I see you enjoyed our kiss last week.” He smirked. I remained silence. As of right now, I’m under Baekhyun’s hypnotism. I couldn’t resist his eyes and I just stared back.
 
 
 
His stares went down to my lips. The atmosphere around us was too silent. All I can hear at this moment was the beat of my heart. It was too loud yet only myself can hear it.
 
 
 
“Right now, I’m thinking if you want another one.” His smirks grew wide. I gulped.
 
 
 
Yes! I wanted to scream but instead I says, “No.”
 
 
 
The smirk on his face faded. His expression darkened. I don’t know what happened next. I just found myself smiling.
 
 
 
My hair was all wet because of the bottled water he spill on me. I turned to his direction. I can see his back from where I’m standing. He walks away until he disappeared from the sight.
 
 
 
I don’t know what’s got into me. I can’t help it but to smile even wider. Realization strikes me. I miss this bullying thing, I miss him.