12th Revenge: Kiss

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

 

12th Revenge: Kiss
 
 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
“Gwenchanayo?” Kai asked me as soon as I stepped out from Baekhyun’s car. Bomi did the same. I know they were concerned about me.
 
 
 
But I chose not to answer them. My eyes followed Baekhyun’s car until I couldn’t see it anymore. I was and still confused. I wanted to ask him so many questions that I know he won’t give me answers.
 
 
 
He hated me because of not remembering him. But I don’t even know a single thing about him. I want him to explain all of this to me. My head hurts because of too much thinking about what he have said earlier.
 
 
 
“Minsu, are you okay? Did he hurt you somewhere?” Kai rushed to me when I feel a pain in my head.
 
 
 
Bomi went on my side. “What did Baekhyun do to you?”
 
 
 
“Bomi, bring her to the clinic. I’ll follow Baekhyun.” Kai told Bomi.
 
 
 
I stopped him and shook my head. “No. He did nothing to me.” I faced Bomi, “I want to go home. I want to rest.”
 
 
 
Bomi nodded. “Okay.”
 
 
 
“I’ll take you home.” Kai offered.
 
 
 
I shook my head once again. “No need. We can take care of ourselves. You should go home too.”
 
 
 
“But—” he was trying to protest but I cut him off. “Kai please.. I want to go home with Bomi alone.” I looked at Bomi, “Let’s go home please..” I see hesitation on her but she finally nodded and we took our way home.
 
 
 
“Why did you do that? Kai was just worried, you know.” Bomi told me as we were walking.
 
 
 
I did not answer her. I just remained silent the whole walk. As we reached home, no one dared to tell what happened to school. Dinner was already prepared by Aunt. She asked why we’re late and we did an excuse. I don’t to lie to Aunt but also don’t want her to worry. This is better.
 
 
 
We ate in silence. As soon as we finished, I and Bomi went upstairs.
 
 
 
“Bomi, can I sleep at your room?” I suddenly asked.
 
 
 
“Wae? Is something bothering you?” She asked me.
 
 
 
“I’ll tell you everything. Please let me sleep on your room.” She did.
 
 
 
I told Bomi everything that happens to me when I’m with Baekhyun while we’re lying on her bed.
 
 
 
“Why did he said that to you? Did you guys know each other from the past?” She asked in curiosity.
 
 
 
I shook my head, “I don’t know. I really don’t know.” I paused. “But I’ve thinking of this for a while now, what if he’s they boy in my dream?”
 
 
 
“Dream? Man of your dreams? Seriously, Minsu?”
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes. “I’m not dreaming about that, Bomi. What I mean is, the little boy in my dream or nightmare whatever. The little boy I bullied in my dream or nightmare. Whatever you called it.”
 
 
 
Bomi stared at me as if she couldn’t believe that I’m saying things like this. “Bomi, it keeps bothering me. And whenever I remembered Baekhyun’s words, that little boy will come across my head. What if it really happens to me in the past? What if that little boy is Baekhyun? What if I really used to bully him before?”
 
 
 
“Minsu, calm down. It already came out from your mouth. What ifs. And if your dream or nightmare whatever was really happened then I assured you that it wasn’t Byun Baekhyun. They’re completely different. So don’t over think about it. You must be tired now. You should sleep.”
 
 
 
I looked at her. “But seriously, Bomi. What if he really is that little boy?”
 
 
 
She shrugged. “I don’t know. Don’t think too much, Minsu. Sleep now. Goodnight.” And then she closed her eyes.
 
 
 
I stared at her for a brief moment before I too, closed my eyes. “Goodnight.”
 
 
 
***
 
 
 
I woke up as the sun light hit my face through the window. I saw Bomi next to me, moved. She open her eyes and smiled at me. “Good morning.” I greeted back.
 
 
 
We prepared ourselves as soon as we get off from bed. We walked together on the way to school. Another day came and I’m wondering what’s going to happen today. I’m not this kind of person who will bother to think about what will happen for a day but I’ve changed. I’ve changed since Baekhyun interfere my life.
 
 
 
When we reached the entrance gate, I looked around. No sight of Baekhyun or any other members of EXO-K. I felt relieved.
 
 
 
It was a relief thinking that no one will ruin my day. Or so I thought there’s no one.
 
 
 
I walked through the corridors with Bomi when I suddenly saw the sight of Baekhyun. He was walking on the opposite way. Our eyes met. He continued his walk and I did the same.
 
 
 
“Minsu, let’s go out of here. Let’s escape.” I heard Bomi whispered to me.
 
 
 
“No, I don’t want to escape. I should face him now. I should know the truth. And this will be the only way. I’m not afraid anymore.”
 
 
 
I know she wanted to protest but she stopped because Baekhyun was already in front of me. He stopped. I stopped. He looks straightly to my eyes and I dared to look back. We remained like that for a moment.
 
 
 
I am afraid, yes. I am scared with those eyes, yes. But I won’t let him see that. I want him to think that I’m strong enough to face him now.
 
 
 
It surprised me when he suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I froze when I felt his lips pressed on my forehead. I felt shiver through my spine when he did that. My heartbeat becomes faster than ever.
 
 
 
“Good morning.” Was all he said before he past through me and left.
 
 
 
I froze on my spot. I couldn’t move and even utter a word. What was that? Did he just k-kiss me on the forehead? What is really happening right now? Can someone explain this to me?