10th Revenge: Cutting Classes

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

 

I supposed to update last Sunday but I didn’t, sorry for that. I got busy with my final exams that’s why. I hope you guys will forgive me. Also, there will be NO update next Sunday (Nov. 3, 2013 - Philippine time) because I will be attending INFINITE OGS Manila on that day. The next update will be on Nov. 10, 2013 (still Phil. time). I’m hoping to get some feedbacks from my readers. Kamsahamnida~

By the way, I have a question below this chapter. I’m anticipating for everyone’s answers =)


 

 

10th Revenge: Cutting Classes

 

 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
The sun rises fast. Another day has finally started. This is another day for me to prepare to school and also to prepare myself on what will going to happen there. I have lots of thoughts in my head since last night. Lots of thoughts that were bothering me. I’m not sure if I can handle the trouble today. I’m not sure of anything anymore.
 
 
 
I heard a knock behind the door. “Minsu-ah, breakfast is ready. We’ll wait for you downstairs, okay?” That was Bomi’s voice.
 
 
 
“Ne.. I’ll follow in a bit.” I answered. I heard her footsteps went far.
 
 
 
I took a deep breath before I compose myself and followed Bomi dowstairs.
 
 
 
I smiled at Aunt as I reach the dinning area, “Good morning, Aunt.” I turned to Bomi, “Good morning, Bomi.” And I smiled once again.
 
 
 
“Good morning, Minsu.” Aunt smiled at me while Bomi gave me a small smile, “Morning.” She greeted shortly.
 
 
 
She’s different today. Unlike the other days, she has full of energy that I didn’t know where did she get. Now, she acts totally different.
 
 
 
She’s been acting like that since I got home yesterday. I don’t even know why. I’ve been asking her questions last night what happened to her but only one answer gave her to me that she’s perfectly fine. Of course, I don’t believe her. We’ve been staying in the same house for years and I know if she’s lying or not. What answer she gave me last night, I know she’s lying. I know she’s not alright. I know something was bothering her.
 
 
 
We ate our breakfast in silent and it ends fast. Bomi and I waved goodbye to Aunt before we left.
 
 
 
“Did you cry?” I suddenly asked Bomi in the middle of the walk to the school.
 
 
 
That question made her stopped and so is me. She looks at me as I looked back. “Your eyes are swollen.” I added.
 
 
 
She turns her head to refuse my eyes then she finally answered me. “No.”
 
 
 
“I know you did.” I challenged. “Your action already explains it.” I pointed out.
 
 
 
She didn’t say anything to what I’ve said. She just continue to walks ahead me. I followed her, still not giving up. “You know I can always lend my ears to you, right?” I need to know what’s going on with her. I want her to open-up with me.
 
 
 
“I told you already. Nothing is wrong with me.”
 
 
 
“You sure? Then what happened to you since yesterday? You’ve been acting different then.”
 
 
 
“Believe me, Minsu. I’m perfectly fine.” There it goes her answer again.
 
 
 
I grabbed her arm to make her face me. “Tell me the truth, Bomi. Did Baekhyun bullied you yesterday because I escape?” That’s the only reason that came up from my head. And I know it’s possible!
 
 
 
But she quickly shook her head. “Baekhyun did nothing to me.”
 
 
 
I was about to speak again when a voice interrupts our conversation. “Did someone say my name?”
 
 
 
We both turns our head to see the owner of the voice. How I regret what I did. I shouldn’t check it on the first place. But I was too late. There he is, standing in front of us, Byun Baekhyun. That’s when I realized that we’re already in the school gate.
 
 
 
I saw a smirk formed on his face as he made his steps towards me. I suddenly let go of Bomi’s arm and stepped backward.
 
 
 
“If you successfully escape from me yesterday, you will never escape today.” He then sweetly smiled at me as if he’s for real.
 
 
 
Bomi stepped in front of me. I’m now on her back. “Don’t you try to bully her again.” She told Baekhyun.
 
 
 
Somehow, I feel happy that Bomi’s usual action came back but then I remembered our situation was. Baekhyun sure knows how to ruin my day, seriously.
 
 
 
“You’re not the one I’m talk to. So if you may excuse, let me talk to the erson behind you.” Sure, he knows how to talk back.
 
 
 
“No.” Bomi firmly says.
 
 
 
“So you want to get hurt first then?” That question of him makes me stepped aside. I think it’s time for me to join the conversation. He’s going to hurt Bomi? I won’t let him do that. Never!
 
 
 
“I’m the one that you want. Let Bomi go.” I said firmly. “Minsu...” I heard Bomi whispered in worry. I ignored it. I won’t let her get involve to this.
 
 
 
I saw a devil smile formed on Baekhyun’s face as he lean to me. “I will if you come with me.”
 
 
 
“No, Bomi. You can’t.” Bomi protested. Still, I ignored her.
 
 
 
Baekhyun was still leaning near my face with that devil smile on his face, waiting for me to speak.
 
 
 
I need to act normal, I must. I won’t let him see that I’m in fear. Well, I am. But I need at least to show him that I am not. I need to stay calm. I want him to see me that I don’t reacts anymore to what will going to do. I need to act cool in front of him and I will.
 
 
 
I composed myself as I looked straightly to his eyes as If I’m not afraid of him. “Fine, I’ll go with you.” I said with full of confidence.
 
 
 
“Good.” Was all he said. The next thing I knew, he was already dragging me to the parking lot.
 
 
 
I even heard Bomi’s voice calling my name. But I chose not to listen. I don’t want her to get involve. I can’t bear to see her hurting. That will make the situation worst.
 
 
 
“Get in.” Baekhyun ordered me as he opened the door of the passenger’s seat. I just realized that we’re already reach the parking lot and I am now in front of his black car.
 
 
 
I raised an eyebrow to him. “Where are we going? The class will start in few minutes.”
 
 
 
“We’re going to cut the class.” He simply replied.
 
 
 
My eyes widen in realization. “Says who?”
 
 
 
“Says me.” And he smiles. More like a smirk to me. Psh!
 
 
 
“Are you going inside or I’ll hurt your friend?”
 
 
 
I glared at him. He just raised an eyebrow. “Fine.” I rolled my eyes before I finally hop in.
 
 
 
“Good girl.” I even heard him chuckle as he closed the door. Then he went to the opposite door for the driver’s seat. He comfortably sat on his and starts the engine.
 
 
 
“Where are we going?” I asked in the middle of the road.
 
 
 
“You’ll see.”
 
 
 
“What do you want to talk about now? You even dragged me away from school.”
 
 
 
“Nothing.”
 
 
 
I stared at him in disbelief. “Mwo? You forced me to cut the class because we will talk about nothing?!”
 
 
 
“Correction, I didn’t forced you.”
 
 
 
“But you threatened me.” I snapped.
 
 
 
“Still, I didn’t force you.”
 
 
 
I glared at him. He won’t see my reaction since he wasn’t looking at me and just focusing on the road because he was still driving.
 
 
 
“Wait! Don’t tell me, you’re going to kidnap me?” I asked almost choking. That idea makes me scared.
 
 
 
But then he suddenly laughed, hard. I frowned. “Yah! Don’t laugh! I’m asking you a question. And will you keep yourself focus on the road instead of laughing like that? I don’t want to die yet.” I told him in annoyance.
 
 
 
His laughs faded slowly. He even wipes the side of his eyes as if he cried. “Nice joke.” He said.
 
 
 
“I’m not joking. I’m asking you a question here.” I said, still annoyed.
 
 
 
“Why did you think that I will kidnap you? As what I’ve said, I didn’t force you to go with me. Only kidnappers will do that and I am not. Because I prefer to be called .”
 
 
 
I looked at him in horror. I couldn’t utter a word.
 
 
 
And then he laughs again.
 
 
 
“S-stop the car!” I stuttered.
 
 
 
He disobeyed as he keeps on driving and didn’t stop laughing.
 
 
 
“I SAID STOP THE CAR!” I shouted, half crying. I don’t like this situation. I’m so scared. I want to call for help but I know that no one will do. I’m inside his car for God’s sake!
 
 
 
He did stopped the car at the side of the road the same time that he stopped laughing.
 
 
 
I had enough! I can’t take it anymore. I don’t want to be with this guy anymore. I was about to get out of his car when I suddenly heard him spoke. “Do you really think that I’m serious when I said that I want to be called ? Do you really think I’m that kind of person, Minsu?”
 
 
 
That words made me looks at him. He was now serious yet he talks softly. His eyes seems so innocent. Somehow, it feels like I’ve known him for so long, that eyes of him. I don’t know what got into me and I shook my head to his question.
 
 
 
In the end, I stayed at his car as he continued to take the road once again. The ride goes silent until the car finally stopped. I looked outside through the window. We’re in the middle of the place that I don’t know. But then I realized that we’re in the park, a park that is a little far from the school.
 
 
 
I was startled when Baekhyun suddenly opened the door beside me. I almost fell on the ground because one of my arms was resting at that door. But I think I’m lucky. Baekhyun catch me just in time. I was shocked at first but I quickly straightened my body. I escaped with his touch as I get off the car immediately.
 
 
 
“What are we doing here?” I asked trying to brush off the awkwardness between the both of us.
 
 
 
He looks at me, not giving any answer. He looks at me as if studying my face, as if he wants to hear something else rather than the question I’ve asked to him.
 
 
 
Okay? What’s with him?
 
 
 
He removes his eyes from me and starts to walk. I followed without saying a word. He’s becoming weird that makes me creeps.
 
 
 
And then we stopped at the Cotton Candy stall. I turned to Baekhyun, raising an eyebrow. But he didn’t seems to notice my reaction.
 
 
 
“Give me two cotton candies.” I heard him says to the vendor. I stared at him in surprised. Again, he didn’t noticed my reaction.
 
 
 
“Here, sir.” The vendor handed the two cotton candies to him. Baekhyun accepts it and then handed the money to the vendor.
 
 
 
He didn’t say a word to me and started to walk again. For the second time, I followed him not saying anything. We reach a bench near the Cotton Candy Stall and we sat there.
 
 
 
“Here..” He says, handed me one of the cotton candies he’s holding.
 
 
 
I just stared at the cotton candy. Why do I feel like it happens to me before? But how, when and where?
 
 
 
“Just take it.” He told me. I did.
 
 
 
“This is a food for kids.” I commented.
 
 
 
“Not only for kid. It’s for everyone.”
 
 
 
I didn’t say a word anymore. I just started to eat the cotton candy and so is he. I was about to take another piece of my cotton candy when Baekhyun suddenly took on it instead. I looks at him. He ate it and smiled.
 
 
 
I frowned, “You have your own. Don’t steal mine.”
 
 
 
“But I want to.” And then he stole another piece from my cotton candy again and stuck it inside his mouth.
 
 
 
“Yah! Stop stealing! You’re being unfair!” I was about to do the same but too late. He raised the cotton candy he’s holding and he laughs at me.
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes and just continued my cotton candy instead of making a revenge on him.
 
 
 
But he seems unsatisfied and stole another piece from me. Then from his, he ate it. He keeps doing that a couple of times then he will laugh afterwards. He looks like a kid while doing that. I didn’t know that he has this childish side of him. And I’m glad that I’m seeing this right now. It helps to lessen my fear for him.
 
 
 
But something stuck on my mind again. The scene right now, I know it happens to me before. But I don’t know when, where and who I am with.
 
 
 
We finished the cotton candies that I didn’t even get a chance to steal a piece of from him while he almost ate half of mine. I think that was a childish bullying he did to me. And for me, it was fun. I don’t feel any fear anymore even if I’m still with Byun Baekhyun alone.
 
 
 
He decided to take which I have to be followed. It’s not a problem with me since the park is so nice. This is one of the places I would love to have a walk. The air here was very refreshing. I love everything about this place though it’s my first time here. But some part of me says I’ve been here for such long years ago. I can’t explain the feelings I’m having right now, really...
 
 
 
All of a sudden, I heard Baekhyun’s phone rang. He checked it but immediately rejected the phone call. It was quick yet I still have a chance to see who the caller was, Kai.
 
 
 
“Why don’t you answer it?” I asked. He didn’t answer instead he continued to walk. I shrugged and followed him.
 
 
 
But then I heard a phone rang. It wasn’t from his phone this time. It was from my phone. Bomi is already calling me. I was about to answer it when Baekhyun cut it. “Turn off your phone.”
 
 
 
I looked at him in disbelief. “Mwo?”
 
 
 
“You’ll turn off your phone or I’ll hurt your friend when we got back to school.” He threatened again.
 
 
 
I wanted to refuse what he was ordering me but then I realized what he just said. So, I don’t have a choice but to do what he told me to. I turned off my phone.
 
 
 
And again, his phone rang. It was Kai again, for sure. And I’m right. I saw Kai’s name before he also turned off his phone.
 
 
 
“Why don’t you answer his phone call? Kai will surely wondering why you’re out of sight in school. He must be worried, you know.” I told him.
 
 
 
He glared at me. That was the expression I’m fearing to. He’s okay earlier and now he’s back with the Baekhyun I’ve met from the first day of the class.
 
 
 
I chose to shut my mouth, not saying anything that will make him angry.
 
 
 
We stopped in the mini restaurant at the park to have our lunch. Yes, it’s already lunch time and so he decided to eat there. We ate in silent and also ended it silently.
 
 
 
We walked again afterwards. This park is very huge. And I’m loving every part of it. I’m thankful that Baekhyun brings me here though I hate the fact that I’m thankful with him.
 
 
 
He suddenly stopped on walking and then I realized that we’re on the play ground. No one was there. No kids there. I think the parents didn’t allow their children to go here on weekdays.
 
 
 
I looked at Baekhyun. But he already looking at me which made me surprise. He was looking at me as if waiting for me to say something. But I don’t want to utter a word right now. I just couldn’t.
 
 
 
“Let’s try the swing.” He said softly as he walks ahead. Again, I followed. Why do I feel weird every time he looks at me like that? Aigoo.
 
 
 
We sat at the swings next to each other. We stayed there in silent for a moment until I spoke. “When are we going to go back at school? We can still attend the afternoon class, you know.” I tried to convince him.
 
 
 
He didn’t respond.
 
 
 
“Bomi must be worrying about me now and so is Kai for you.” I tried again.
 
 
 
He looks at me. His eyes reflects pain but why is he like that?
 
 
 
“Will you quit mentioning that bastard?!” I can see that he’s angry. I think I crossed the line already. I’m so dead. I bit my bottom lip and lowered my head in fear.
 
 
 
Then I saw his feet moved. My head automatically raised to see him. He’s now standing. He didn’t say a word and so was I.
 
 
 
“Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” That was my reaction when I realized what he did. He started to move my swing that made me screamed in surprise.
 
 
 
He was so fast that I didn’t realize that he was already behind me and now moving my swing.
 
 
 
I held the swing tightly. “Yah! Stop! Stop!!!!” I was still screaming just to make him stop but he didn’t. Instead, he did it even higher and faster.
 
 
 
I closed my eyes as my heart beats faster than ever. I even heard him laugh as he continued what he was doing. This guy is bipolar. He’s making fun of me once again. Aish!
 
 
 
Little by little, the swing started to low the pace. That was when I realized that Baekhyun already stopped moving it and he’s now sitting on the swing next to mine.
 
 
 
When my swing finally stopped, I breath in and out before I gave him a glare. Again, he just laughs at me. But then he talks, “I miss this.”
 
 
 
I stared at him in confusion. “What do you mean?” I asked.
 
 
 
He looks back at me. He paused for a moment before I saw him shook his head and turns to face the front again, “It’s none of your business.” Here he goes again.
 
 
 
And we stayed silent again. The atmosphere became completely silent that is more like too loud for me. I don’t like this kind of silence.
 
 
 
“It feels like it happens to me before but I don’t know who I am with that time.” It was supposed to say it in mind but here I am, already said it out loud.
 
 
 
“Why did you forget about him?” He asked me as if he was referring to someone.
 
 
 
I raised an eyebrow, “I’m not even sure if this really happens to me before. I just feel about it. I don’t remember, I just can’t.” I defended.
 
 
 
There he goes his hurtful eyes. Why do I feel guilty now seeing those eyes of him? Seriously, what’s going on?
 
 
 
“You shouldn’t have forget about him.” He said firmly.
 
 
 
“Why are you so sure that it’s a ‘him’ and not a ‘her’. You keep mentioning that as if that person is a boy. I don’t even remember who he is and I don’t even know if my instincts are true. Like what I’ve said, it was only what I feel and not what I remember.” I talked back. I don’t really know what’s making him angry in the thought that I’m not even sure.
 
 
 
He suddenly stood up and started to walk away. I stood up also, “Where are you going?”
 
 
 
“You want to go back to school right? I will take you there.” He said and continued to walk.
 
 
 
Yes, I badly wants to hear that from him since then but why it felt so wrong? What is really going on? Why is he reacting like that? He’s confusing me, seriously.
 
 
 
I don’t have a choice so I just followed him. He was walking too fast that makes me having a hard time to catch up. But still, I tried. I walked faster that I could.
 
 
 
When we reach the car, he didn’t open the door for me so I did it myself instead. He started the engine when we both settled our seat belts. This will be a long ride to go.
 
 
 
I started to feel my eyelids got heavy. I know in a bit, I’ll drifted to sleep. And it happens...
 
 
 
I suddenly felt my mind went awake as I heard someone talking near me. “How can you forget about me?” I heard the person sighed before he continued, “How I wish you will remember me again soon..”
 
 
 
It was from a guy’s voice. A Baekhyun’s voice to be exact. It was really close to his voice. I wanted to open my eyes but I couldn’t. It seems like I’m still have asleep. How I wanted to confirm if it was really him...
 
 
 
But my eyes refused to open and I’m completely drifted to dreamland.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Do you still ship KaiMin or are you now a BaekMin shipper? XD