2nd Revenge: Those Eyes

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

 

2nd Revenge: Those Eyes
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun’s POV
 
 
 
I can’t believe I’m seeing her again. After those 10 years, here I am again. I’m seeing the person I hate the most. The only person who made my past a nightmare. 
 
 
 
And now, I’m ready to face her again. I’m back for my revenge and I’ll make sure to make her life miserable whether she like it or not.
 
 
 
I made my way towards her, Jung Minsu. And I could see that her eyes were focusing on us, EXO-K. I stopped in front of her and stared at her for a moment. I could see the confusion forming on her face because of my action. I looked at her eyes. Her eyes were so innocent that it almost hypnotize me. Still, I didn’t let myself loosen because of her.
 
 
 
I smirked as I spilled a bottled water to her. Then I said something to her.
 
 
 
“I’ll make your life miserable. Always remember that, Jung Minsu..”
 
 
 
And with that, I walked away as my gang members followed me from behind.
 
 
 
“Minsu, gwenchana?” I heard a voice from the back. I guess, her friend? I just grinned and continued walking without turning back. She deserves it anyway..
 
 
 
“Woah! That was rude, hyung.” Sehun said to me as we reached the school garden.
 
 
 
I just smiled, “She deserves it.”
 
 
 
“I can’t believe she’s the one you’re talking about. She looks so innocent that she can’t do such bad things from the past. Are you sure she’s the Jung Minsu who used to bully you before?” -Chanyeol
 
 
 
“Of course, I’m sure. I won’t forget that innocent looks who almost make me believe that she has a heart. She’s definitely a heartless person. Don’t look at her by her looks or you’ll just fall into her trap.” I snapped.
 
 
 
“Seriously.. Baekhyun. That was from the past. You should forgive her now. She’s not the little girl who used to bully you before anymore.” -Suho
 
 
 
I frowned because of what I’ve heard.
 
 
 
“She’s also pretty.” -Kai
 
 
 
I gave him a death glare as I heard that compliment. “Don’t you dare step into my game, Kai.” I warned.
 
 
 
Kai chuckled, “I’m not, hyung. I was just saying my impression to her.”
 
 
 
“I know you, Kai. If you’re interested to her, stop it now. You can have all the girls here in this school except HER.” I said glaring at him.
 
 
 
“Why are you even acting like this? Don’t tell me.. you like her?” -D.O.
 
 
 
What? Me? like that girl?
 
 
 
Of course not! I HATE HER.. really.
 
 
 
“I don’t want to talk about this anymore. I’ll go to my class first. I still have to think what to do next to her.” I snapped then walked away.
 
 
 
I don’t want to hear anything from them about her. It seems like they’re against my plan. It seems like they’re on her side.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
“Minsu, gwenchana?” I heard Bomi as she rushed towards me. She was worried.
 
 
 
I forced myself to smile at her, “Don’t worry, I’m fine.”
 
 
 
“Fine? In that state? Look at you. You’re wet.” -Bomi
 
 
 
“OHMYGOSH! Look how unlucky she is.”
 
“I know right? First day of school but something worst happened to her.”
 
“I pity her..”
 
“Now that EXO-k has target, they won’t let her be happy. They will definitely make sure that she’ll live in hell.”
 
“Poor her..”
 
 
 
That was all I heard from the students around me.
 
 
 
Eotteokhae? How can I escape from this? I just want to make my first day unforgettable but this day just get started yet I already wants to forget that this day has come. I definitely hate this day and maybe this school as the day goes by.
 
 
 
“Come on, Minsu. Let’s get out of here.” then Bomi dragged me out of the scene with her.
 
 
 
She continued dragging me as I only let her. I just let her dragged me wherever it is. I’m not actually focusing with things around me anyways. Because of what happened earlier, my mind wasn’t functioning anymore. I can’t think normal at this moment. My mind was out of myself.
 
 
 
“Don’t think about what happened back then. Don’t listen to what they’ve said also. What happened earlier, maybe it was only an accident.” Bomi tried to comfort me we finally far from the scene.
 
 
 
I slowly faced her, “No, it wasn’t a accident. He called me by my name so it means, he really meant it.”
 
 
 
That simple statement that I’ve said, I know that Bomi got stunned on it. I could see it on her reaction. I know she doesn’t know how to react on that.
 
 
 
“What have I done to him to make him do this to me? I don’t even know him!” I hissed.
 
 
 
“Don’t think about it anymore. Let’s just dry your hair before the class starts.” -Bomi
 
 
 
I just nodded and so we did.
 
 
 
Still, I can’t forget the scene earlier at the corridor. The way he looks at me while walking towards my direction. The way he intensely stared at me. The way he spill those words. I feel like I did something bad to him. I feel like he hates me SO MUCH.
 
 
 
I don’t know what’s into him but..
 
 
 
why do i feel like I already saw that pair of eyes before?
 
 
 
but I couldn’t remember where and from whom...