3rd Revenge: Byun Baekhyun

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]
3rd Revenge: Byun Baekhyun
 
 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
“Minsu, come on. Classes will start anytime soon.” I heard Bomi called me.
 
 
 
I looked up and nodded my head. We both made our way to our first class. I’m still lucky because I have the same classes with Bomi.
 
 
 
As we entered our classroom, I could feel the stares of my classmates on us or maybe on me only. I know, I understand why they’re staring at me. Is it because of what happened at the corridor earlier.
 
 
 
“Don’t mind them. Kaja!” -Bomi
 
 
 
I forced myself to smile at her as I nodded and so we entered the classroom fully. I tried to act normal in front of everyone because I don’t want them to pity me. I don’t want any attention from anyone. I just want to be a normal student in this school but because of what happened earlier, I guess I won’t be.
 
 
 
After a while, the teacher finally came.
 
 
 
As a tradition, we need to introduced ourselves one by one.
 
 
 
As my turn came, I felt uneasy because of my classmates’ stares. I slowly stood up and makes my way in front.
 
 
 
I brightly smile although it’s fake but I need to do it. I want to show them that I’m not affected. “Annyeong haseyo! Jung Minsu-imnida. Nice to meet you all.” and I flashed them a bright smile again.
 
 
 
But the smile on my face immediately vanished as I stared at my classmates. They’re all whispering to each other (except Bomi) but I can’t hear anything.
 
 
 
I silently sighed as I go back to my seat. I really hate this day...
 
 
 
“Don’t make yourself down. Cheer up! Remember, It’s our first day.” Bomi whispered to me as I sat on my chair.
 
 
 
I smiled. She’s right, I need to cheer up. I don’t need to waste my time thinking about the students around me. I should enjoy the first day of class.
 
 
 
Time goes by. Luckily, my first 3 classes ends good. I actually enjoyed the class although Bomi is only one talking to me. Our teachers are really great so I’m still glad that I’m studying here.
 
 
 
It’s now time for lunch break. I and Bomi went straight to canteen to grab our lunch.
 
 
 
As usual, I felt all the students’ stares in the canteen. What’s new about that? Nothing.
 
 
 
I don’t care. Well at least I’m not doing something bad. I’m the one innocent here. For sure, they will forget about this tomorrow. I just need to give their time for that. hayy..
 
 
 
I and Bomi ordered our food. Afterwards, we looked for a table to sit on. To our luck, there’s one. We made our way towards the table as we sat there.
 
 
 
Right after we sat, I heard a sudden voice interrupted our lunch.
 
 
 
“This is our table.”
 
 
 
I looked up and for a moment, I froze. I’m seeing him again. The guy in the corridor. The guy with eyeliner on. The guy who spilled his water on me. The reason why I kept receiving stares from everyone.
 
 
 
He’s with his gang members.
 
 
 
“I’m sorry?” I managed to ask.
 
 
 
“Didn’t you hear me? I said this is our table.” he repeated.
 
 
 
“How come this become your table? Did you bought this?” still, I don’t want him to see me as a weak person.
 
 
 
If he wants war then I’ll give it to him.
 
 
 
I could feel that he’s now angry. I could see it the way he glared at me but I don’t care. I need to defend myself in this kind of situation.
 
 
 
“You know how to talk back huh! I just want you to know that I want this table and I can have all the things that I want. Now, better leave or—”
 
 
 
Before he could finish his sentence, I interrupted him. “Or what? Excuse me, Mister. But I’m not afraid to you. I don’t even know why are you doing this to me and how did you find out my name. Seriously? Who are you to do this to me?”
 
 
 
I saw a smirk formed on his face as he lean closer to me.
 
 
 
I gulped at how close his face to me. For some reason, his features reminds me of someone I know but I can’t still remember who.
 
 
 
“I’m the great Byun Baekhyun. The leader of the famous gang here in Seoul, EXO-K.” and then he lean back again.
 
 
 
Baekhyun? Sounds like Bacon...
 
 
 
Is he...
 
 
 
I shook my head. That’s impossible! He can’t be the little Bacon I used to know before. He can’t be. My bacon is not bad as him. He’s different to this guy. I shouldn’t be comparing him to this guy. Aish!
 
 
 
“Now, can you please leave now beacuse I really want to eat now.” -Baekhyun
 
 
 
“I’m sorry...”
 
 
 
I paused and I saw a victory smile on his face.
 
 
 
“..but I can’t do that.” I said.
 
 
 
“MWO?!”
 
 
 
“We found this place first so you guys better find another empty place to sit on.” I snapped.
 
 
 
He glared at me as if he wants me to die by his stares. I just rolled my eyes and faced Bomi. She smiled at me and gave me thumbs up. I giggled.
 
 
 
But Baekhyun’s next action shocked me. He grabbed Bomi’s arm that made her to stand up.
 
 
 
“Yah, what are you doing to her?!” I hissed.
 
 
 
“If you don’t want to leave this table then I’ll make this girl our slave for the whole semester.” he was about to dragged her away but i quickly stood up.
 
 
 
“NO!” I snapped.
 
 
 
He stopped and so did his gang members. He slowly faced me and raised an eyebrow.
 
 
 
Everyone stares are on us again.
 
 
 
I bit my bottom lip, “We will leave this table now. Just let go of my friend. Don’t hurt her.”
 
 
 
Baekhyun finally let go of Bomi. Again, the victory smile was on his face. “Good. Now, leave.”
 
 
 
I walked towards Bomi. I took her ahnd and we made our way out of the canteen. Idecided to go back to classroom and spend my lunch break there. Unfortunately, Bomi needs to stick with me.
 
 
 
“Mianhe..” I said.
 
 
 
“You don’t have to say sorry. It’s not your fault. That Baekhyun is the one that has a problem on mind not you.” -Bomi
 
 
 
I sighed. Baekhyun’s face flashbacked on me again.
 
 
 
“You know what Bomi? That guy’s face reminds me of someone..” I said out of the blue.
 
 
 
“Eh?! Who?”
 
 
 
“Umm... I think..” I shook my head. “No, that’s impossible.They’re different. That was really impossible. He’s not bad as that guy...”
 
 
 
“Eh? I don’t understand, Minsu.” -Bomi
 
 
 
“I know. I don’t understand myself too. Don’t mind me.” I said.
 
 
 
“Okay..” -Bomi
 
 
 
I silently sighed.
 
 
 
Byun Baekhyun, who exactly you are?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun’s POV
 
 
 
I lean closer to her. Her face was still the same as before. She’s still the Jung Minsu I used to know from the past.
 
 
 
“I’m the great Byun Baekhyun. The leader of the famous gang here in Seoul, EXO-K.” I said.
 
 
 
Now, you remember me?
 
 
 
I’m the little boy you used to bully from the past.
 
 
 
I could feel that she made a paused. Maybe you remembered me now eh?
 
 
 
“Now, can you please leave now because I really want to eat now.” I said, interrupting her thought.
 
 
 
I guess, she’s still not remember me or recognize me. What’s new about that? I’m not important to her anyways..
 
 
 
“I’m sorry..” I heard that from her.
 
 
 
I smiled, a victory smile. I guess, i won.
 
 
 
But then she speaks again, “..but I can’t do that.”
 
 
 
“MWO?!”
 
 
 
“We found this place first so you guys better find another empty place to sit on.”
 
 
 
I gave her a death glare. I noticed that she smiled to her friend so I thought another plan. I grabbed her friend’s arm to make her stand up.
 
 
 
“Yah, what are you doing to her?!” she panicked.
 
 
 
“If you don’t want to leave this table then I’ll make this girl our slave for the whole semester.” I said and was about to take her friend away when I suddenly heard her voice.
 
 
 
“NO!” -Minsu
 
 
 
I stopped and so did my gang members. Is lowly face her and raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to speak again.
 
 
 
She bit her bottom lip, “We will leave this table now. Just let go of my friend. Don’t hurt her.”
 
 
 
I immediately let go of her friend after I heard her say that. I smiled once again, “Good. Now, leave.”
 
 
 
With that, she took her friend’s hand and walked away with her.
 
 
 
As they disappeared, I sat on the seat that Minsu’s sitting a minute ago.
 
 
 
I won over her again. I smiled widely at that thought.
 
 
 
“You’re being rude to her even more.” -Chanyeol
 
 
 
“So what? she deserves it!” I proudly said.
 
 
 
“But honestly, she’s pretty cool! I really like her.” -Kai
 
 
 
“Nado.” -Sehun
 
 
 
I glared at them, “Shut up!”
 
 
 
“Ohhh.. you really like her, don’t you?” -D.O.
 
 
 
“Mwo?! Are you kidding me? I don’t like her. Well, I hate her actually.” I protested.
 
 
 
“I don’t want to say this but I agree with D.O. I think you like her. You’re just doing this because you wants her attention again just like your old days with her before.” -Suho
 
 
 
I rolled my eyes, “Whatever!” I stood up, “I’ll go get my food first. I don’t want to waste my time talking with nonsense things.” and then I made my way to the counter.
 
 
 
Me? Likes Minsu?
 
 
 
Of course not!
 
 
 
I’m the great leader of EXO-K, Byun Baekhyun.
 
 
 
And that Jung Minsu, she’s the girl I hate the most!