4th Revenge: Friends?

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]
4th Revenge: Friends?
 
 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
Finally, the class ended. I"m now realieved. I can finally escape in this place. I don't like to be here at school any longer. It feels like I'm having a hard time to breath. It feels like I'm starting to lost my breath anytime soon.
 
 
 
“Minsu-ah, kaja!” I heard Bomi called me.
 
 
 
I gave her my assuring smile as I nodded my head, “Oh! kaja!”
 
 
 
I and Bomi stepped out from the classroom together. We both made our way back to the house. We safely got there and that's a relief for me. I was actually nervous while I’m walking out of school. I’m nervous because I’m afraid that Baekhyun will suddenly appear and interrupt my business again. I’m afraid to met his eyes again. I don’t want to look at those eyes again even only a second. I’m afraid to see him through Baekhyun’s face. They’re different.
 
 
 
“Oh! Finally, you two came back.” I suddenly heard my aunt’s voice. I was to my senses when I realized that I and Bomi have reached the house.
 
 
 
Bomi kissed aunt’s cheek while I smiled at her and politely bowed. “We’re back, auntie.”
 
 
 
I saw her smiled, “I’m glad you two back in time. I really need both of your help.”
 
 
 
“Wae, omma? Is there something wrong happened?” Bomi worriedly asked aunt.
 
 
 
Aunt smiled and shook her head, “No, there’s nothing happened.”
 
 
 
“Then what kind of help do you need, auntie?” I asked.
 
 
 
“We’re out of stock of food. I want to go to the grocery but as you know, I’m already old and I can’t go outside this late night. So, can you both go to the grocery to buy for our foods?” -Aunt
 
 
 
“Ohh.. there’s no problem with me.” I said.
 
 
 
“Same here, omma.” -Bomi
 
 
 
Aunt smiled, “Thank you, girls.” she handed us the money and then both I and Bomi went out to go to the near grocery.
 
 
 
“Let’s just take a walk.” I suggested.
 
 
 
Bomi beamed and nodded.
 
 
 
With that, we both took a walk on the way to the near grocery. We both entered the grocery and immediately look for ingredients that aunt needed.
 
 
 
“Wait for me here, Minsu. I will look for snacks for our midnight snack later.” Bomi said to me and giggled.
 
 
 
I chuckled but nodded in agreement, “Sure. I’ll wait for you.”
 
 
 
“Don’t worry, I’ll be right back instantly.” -Bomi
 
 
 
I nodded, “Take your time.”
 
 
 
Bomi smiled at me before she went off.
 
 
 
As she left, I focused my attention to the ingredients that I need to buy. I’ve been getting some of the ingredients until I have to get a pack of sauce but it’s hard for me to get it. I was located meters above me. Well unfortunately, I’m too short to reach it.
 
 
 
However, I still try my best to reach it. I even tiptoed to reach it but still, I failed.
 
 
 
Suddenly, I saw a hand reached it and handed to me. I slowly faced the person and I was stunned. He looks familiar, really. I studied his face and tried to remember where I saw this guy in front of me.
 
 
 
And then it hit me! He’s one of EXO-K. He’s one of the gang members which is Baekhyun also in.
 
 
 
I shifted my gaze from his face to a pack of sauce that he was holding. He was handed it to me. I took it, “Gomawo.” and then I started to walk away from him.
 
 
 
I don’t want to stay near him any longer. I can’t take to be with any member of EXO-K especially that Baekhyun. My life is in danger whenever I near them so I’d better stay away now before something bad will happen.
 
 
 
“Wait!”
 
 
 
Seems like I’m really unfortunate. He called me and he’s now standing next to me. How did he got here without me noticing it? Am I too preoccuppied for me to not realize the things around me?
 
 
 
But then, I heard him spoke to me. “Hi! I’m Kai.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kai’s POV
 
 
 
“Hi! I’m Kai.” I brightly greeted her while offering my hand for a handshake.
 
 
 
But I saw her just stared at my hand. Maybe, she’s confused?
 
 
 
So, I spoke to her again. “You’re Jung Minsu, right?” I said, still offering my hand.
 
 
 
Still, no response but this time, she looked at me. Seems like she’s studying my face. Did she recognize me?
 
 
 
But before I ask her, she speaks again. “You’re one of EXO-K, aren’t you?”
 
 
 
I was stunned by her sudden question. I was taken a back but I still let myself to answer it. “Yes, I’m one of them. So, you do recognized me huh?” I said that in a teasing tone.
 
 
 
I saw her eyebrows furrowed. “What do you want?” I could feel the annoyance on her voice.
 
 
 
“I just want to be friends.” I immediately replied.
 
 
 
Well partially, that’s my intention. I really want to be close to her beacuse I found her interesting. I like her personality by the way she talks to Baekhyun. She’s cool to me.
 
 
 
“Friends? Are you kidding me? One of your friend wants to make my life miserable and the now you’re asking me to be your friend? Are you out of your mind? Do you think I’ll believe you? No way!” -Minsu
 
 
 
I smiled a little. That’s the attitude I like about her. She’s always saying what she wanted to say. She is her, her real self.
 
 
 
“See? You’re smiling that means you’re playing with me. Stop wasting your time because I won’t let you interrupt my simple life. Not Baekhyun, not you or not even one of your friends! So, please tell your friends to stay away from me.” she irritated said then walked off.
 
 
 
I don’t easily gave up so I followed her.
 
 
 
She stopped ang gave me a death glare, “Stop following me and I don’t want to see your face again!” and she continued to walk away.
 
 
 
Still, I followed her. How I enjoyed annoying her.
 
 
 
“Minsu-ah!” we both heard a voice called.
 
 
 
Then I saw a girl running towards Minsu. I recognized that girl. She’s the girl with Minsu at school. She’s Minsu’s friend that Baekhyun wants to be our slave.
 
 
 
“I’m done. Look..” then the girl waved the snacks that she was hoding. “I grabbed all our favorite snacks.” she added.
 
 
 
But Minsu didn’t say anything. The girl frowned as she noticed me. “Wait.. you’re one of EXO-K right? What are you doing with Minsu?” she asked.
 
 
 
I smiled at her, “I’m here to make friends.” I simply replied.
 
 
 
I saw she raised an eyebrow then she glanced at Minsu as if she wants to hear an answer from her.
 
 
 
“Don’t mind him. He has a plan to annoy me.” then she faced me, “Don’t you dare talk to me again and follow us.” she said while pointing at my face.
 
 
 
Then she faced her friend again, “Kaja..”
 
 
 
“Ohh..” her friend followed her.
 
 
 
I wanted to follow her again but I decided to not to, not now. Maybe next time again. I have many chance to talk to her again anyways since we’re in the same school.
 
 
 
I watched her and her friend walks away from me for moment. I smiled widely at th thought that i’ve finally introduced myself to her. At last, I talked to her.
 
 
 
Jung Minsu, you will be my friend soon...