6th Revenge: Warning

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]
6th Revenge: Warning
 
 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
I can see a beautiful garden in front of me. I smiled at the sight. This place is so romantic~
 
“Like what you’re seeing huh?” I suddenly heard a voice behind me. I automatically turned around and my eyes widen in horror as I saw the person’s face. It was EXO-K’s Byun Baekhyun. I don’t know what to do. I can’t even move. I just froze on my spot.
 
“I see you’re speechless.” he chuckled.
 
His action made me surprised. He’s different right now.
 
But his next action shocked me the most. He smiled at me as he gently held my hand. “Come on, let’s enjoy the place.” and then he guided me to go inside the garden, still holding my hand.
 
Seriously, what’s going on with him?
 
“Come on, sit here.” he then makes me sit on the bench inside the garden. Baekhyun sat next to me. He was still smiling.
 
I titled my head to him. I’m still confused. What is actually going on here?
 
He slowly faced me. I gulped but I still managed to stare back at him.
 
He was still smiling... at me. I grabbed that chance to study his face. The cheerful smile on his face, eventually changed into an evil smirk.
 
Uh-oh.. that’s the Baekhyun I used to know.
 
I wanted to run but I can’t even move. And then I was taken a back as I felt his touch. He’s now holding my shoulder using both of his hands. I can see the sadness on his eyes as I accidentally looks at him. I can feel the tension was going up. His touch becomes tight and it’s hurts.
 
“Bae-baekhyun.. you’re h-hurting me..” I managed to voice out.
 
He narrowed eyes to me as if he wants to kill me with his stares. “Hurting? You’re the who hurt me first! I’m just returning the favor.”
 
“W-what are y-you saying? I d-don’t get y-you..” I can still managed to talks back.
 
“STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW NOTHING! You do know what I’m saying!” he shouted.
 
“B-but I really don’t get y-you...” I whispered.
 
“Afdafksagosagobklsfifkhjhv.”
 
Eh? what did he said? his face becomes blurry. I don’t even understand his last words. Wha—
 
 
 
 
 
“Minsu-ah, wake up! wake up!” my eyes fluttered open as I felt someone shaking my body. Bomi’s face greeted me.
 
 
 
“Bomi-ah..” I voiced out in a low tone.
 
 
 
She rolled her eyes. “You’re having a nightmare about your childhood enemy again? I see...” she said with a sighed.
 
 
 
“So.. it was only a dream? Thanks God...” I said, almost whispering.
 
 
 
“Eh? Different nightmare?” Bomi asked me.
 
 
 
I sat up and looks at her. “Baekhyun..”
 
 
 
“Baekhyun?”
 
 
 
“My nightmare was about him.. Byun Baekhyun, the leader of the gang named EXO-K.” I replied.
 
 
 
I saw her eyes widen. “OMO! What happen to him in your dream.. err, nightmare?”
 
 
 
“Bomi, Minsu! Breakfast is waiting! Come on and down here now!” Aunt’s voice interrupted my conversation with Bomi.
 
 
 
“N-ne, coming!” I shouted back.
 
 
 
“Eh? How about your dream.. nightmare.. whatsoever?” Bomi asked.
 
 
 
“Later..” I replied as I got off from the bed and leave the room. I went downstairs to meet Aunt there. A minute after, Bomi followed me.
 
 
 
Bomi-ah, mianhe.. but I don’t know how to tell you about my nightmare. I’m not yet sure at this moment about having Baekhyun in my nightmare. But.. I have to find out about this. I need to know who you really are, Byun Baekhyun. Who are you really in my life?
 
 
 
“Aren’t you going to join us for breakfast, Minsu?” aunt’s voice snapped out the thought in my head. I also realized that Bomi was already settled on her seat.
 
 
 
I slowly nodded, “N-ne, I will.” I took the chair beside Bomi and we started our food.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Baekhyun’s POV
 
 
 
I’m here at EXO-K’s place in the school with my members while waiting for the start of the class.
 
 
 
“Yah, Kai! You’ve been smiling like an idiot there. Stop that, will you?” my gaze suddenly shifted to Kai’s direction when I heard what D.O. said.
 
 
 
And he was right. I saw a suspicious smile on Kai’s face. I just stared at him until we accidentally met eyes. I saw his smile faded away then shrugged. He also looks away and cleared his throat before he replied to D.O. “Don’t mind me..”
 
 
 
I frowned. Something’s not good is going on.. I can sense it.
 
 
 
My eyes didn’t leave Kai. I was studying him. Until, I saw him smiling again. I raised an eyebrow. I got curious so I followed his gaze and to my surprised, I realized that he was watching that girl, Jung Minsu.
 
 
 
I knew it! Something’s not good with Kai.
 
 
 
“I already told you not to bother my target, Kai.” I firmly stated.
 
 
 
He looked at me with a shock expression. I stood up and walks towards him. I lean my face closer to him, “Don’t you dare interfere with my plans.”
 
 
 
He looks away, “Don’t worry, I won’t.”
 
 
 
I straightened up as I put my hands on my pocket, “Don’t say it, do it.” then I started walking back to my seat.
 
 
 
I’ve almost reach my seat when I heard Kai spoken again. “And what if I don’t do it?”
 
 
 
I immediately faced him and gave him a death glare. “Are you trying to disobey your leader?!”
 
 
 
Kai stood up, “What if my answer is yes?”
 
 
 
I walked towards him and immediately gives him a punch on the face.
 
 
 
“Hey, stop! Remember that he still part of this gang.” Chanyeol said as he pulled me back.
 
 
 
“Kai, you okay?” Sehun asked as he rushed to him.
 
 
 
“I’m fine.”
 
 
 
“But look, you’re bleeding.” -Suho
 
 
 
“You shouldn’t do that to him, Baek.” -D.O.
 
 
 
I glared at him, “Don’t dictate me on what I’m going to do or not.”
 
 
 
D.O. sighed, “Kai, you should go to clinic first. Sehun, go and help him to go there.”
 
 
 
“No! No one will go with hi8m. Let him go alone!” I snapped.
 
 
 
“But hyung—” 
 
 
 
“It’s okay, Sehun. I can go there by myself.” -Kai
 
 
 
“Are you sure?” Sehun asked.
 
 
 
“He already said he’s okay so let him be!” I said in annoyance.
 
 
 
Kai smiled at Sehun before he started to walk. But before he could completely disappeared on my sight, I gave him one warning that made him stopped. “Be careful, Kim Jongin. I’ll be watching your every action.”
 
 
 
After I said that, he continued to walk again.. without saying a word.