5th Revenge: What Ifs

A Bacon’s Revenge [ON HOLD]

 

5th Revenge: What Ifs
 
 
 
 
 
Minsu’s POV
 
 
 
“Why are you with that guy?” Bomi asked as we walked out from the store along with the groceries that we’re holding.
 
 
 
“He’s the one who approach me and I even surprised about that.”
 
 
 
“But he said he wants to make friends.”
 
 
 
“Don’t believe him. I bet their leader ordered him to bother me. Poor him because I’m not weak like he thinks I am.” I replied without stopping on walking.
 
 
 
“Ohh.. I thought he wants to make friends with you because he likes you.” Bomi said.
 
 
 
That statement made me stopped on walking. I slowly faced hera nd raised an eyebrow, “Seriously, Bomi? Are you really asking me that kind of question?”
 
 
 
“I’m just stating what I thought. The way he looks at you, he seems attracted to you.”
 
 
 
“Oh come on, Bomi. Don’t think too far from reality. He just approached me because he has a plan along with his friends, a plan to ruin my life.” I said and continued to walk again.
 
 
 
“Well.. at least he’s not attracted to you.” that was said in a low tone yet I can still hear every word that Bomi had said.
 
 
 
For the second time, I stopped. I faced her and suspiciously looked at her. “Bomi?”
 
 
 
She jumped in shocked as she realized that I faced her again. “E-eh? Why d-did you stopped?”
 
 
 
“Why do I feel like you were relieved that Kai guy doesn’t attracted to me?”
 
 
 
“M-mwo?” she nervously laughed, “O-of course, I will be relieved. You said with your own mouth that he will just ruin your life. I’m relieved because you’re my cousin and I’m just worried about you.”
 
 
 
I raised an eyebrow, “Is that really your reason?”
 
 
 
She nodded, “Yes.”
 
 
 
“Really, Bomi?”
 
 
 
She nodded her head once again.
 
 
 
I studied her face for a moment before I spoke again. “Make sure that’s your real reason or I may think that you likes him.”
 
 
 
I saw her eyes widen, “M-mwo?! O-of course not, Minsu! I don’t like that guy and I don’t even know his name.”
 
 
 
“He said, his name is Kai.” I said as my eyes didn’t leave her face. I still waiting for her reaction.
 
 
 
But then, I saw her lips curved upwards. She was smiling as she said, “Kai..” in a low tone but I can still hear it.
 
 
 
I crossed my arms across my chest, “Seriously, Bomi? You likes him.”
 
 
 
“Minsu, w-what kind of question is that?! I don’t like him, okay.”
 
 
 
“I’m not asking you a question, Bomi. It’s a statement.” I said.
 
 
 
She looked away, “I-I already told you, I d-don’t like him. Let’s just hurry up. Omma must be waiting for the both of us.” then she walked passed by me.
 
 
 
I watched her walked away. Bomi, I hope you’re saying the truth or you’ll get hurt liking a guy like that Kai guy. I won’t let you fall for that kind of guy. You’re important to me, Bomi. So.. I will doo all the best to protect you. I don’t want you to get hurt.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bomi’s POV
 
 
 
I walked off first because I can’t continue anymore my conversation with my cousin, Minsu. I don’t know but I started to feel uncomfortable with our topic. Seems like I’m having hard time to answer every question she asked me.
 
 
 
Well, I admit. I like that guy, Kai. At the first sight I saw him, I started to feel a special feelings towards him. As I saw him in the morning at the corridor, I was already amazed by his appearance. He is one of a hot guy I ever saw. He’s the only guy that makes me feel like this.
 
 
 
But I didn’t got a courage to know him because of what his friend did to my cousin. Because of the incident in the morning, I lost my chance to know that Kai guy.
 
 
 
I thought I won’t be able to see him near to me but I’m wrong. I was very surprised when I saw him talking to my cousin, Minsu. Inside of me was celebrating because of his presence but I didn’t let the outside of me to show how happy I am to see him again.
 
 
 
I asked him one question annd he answered it with a smile. If he could only hear my heart reacts, it was weird. Still, I didn’t let myself to smile back. I acted like I don’t have any special feelings for him.
 
 
 
But that happiness I felt in my heart suddenly disappeared as I noticed the way he looks at my cousin. He seems to like my cousin. I can feel it. That thought brought me to sadness.
 
 
 
And now finally, I reached the gate of our house. I opened it and entered the house.
 
 
 
“Auntie, we’re back!” I haven’t realize that Minsu already catched me up.I just realized it when she speaks.
 
 
 
“Finally! Come on, give me the ingridients.” omma said.
 
 
 
Minsu did since I’m only holding the snacks we bought in the grocery store for our midnight snack later.
 
 
 
Omma started to cook while both I and Minsu went to the living room to wait for the food. Minutes later, the food has already done. Omma called us to come over and so we did.
 
 
 
We started our food after a silent prayer. As we’re in the middle of the dinner, my mom suddenly open a topic.
 
 
 
“How’s first dayy of school. Something happened to share?”
 
 
 
I and Minsu looked at each other by the sudden question. Seriously, I don’t know how to answer that and I know that Minsu did not know how to answer it too.
 
 
 
But she speaks that surprised me.
 
 
 
“Well.. our first day is the best! We found new friends inside the campus and all the students there are good to us. They’re all friendly and we’re thankful for that, right Bomi?” then she looked over my direction.
 
 
 
Omma also turned her head to face me.
 
 
 
“Uh... yeah. They’re all good to the both of us.” I answered but also lied. We all know that it was only a lie anyways.
 
 
 
“Hmm.. good then.” omma said.
 
 
 
And the dinner goes silently once again even until we finished it.
 
 
 
“Bomi, where are we going to watch a movie tonight? My room or yours?” Minsu asked me after the dinner. We decided to watch movie before we sleep even before we attend school. It was already planned.
 
 
 
“Let’s watch on your room.” I replied.
 
 
 
She nodded as we made our way to her room. She set the player while I’m the one who settled our snacks. We stayed watching the movie in almost 2 hours. The movie was good, really. We both enjoyed watching it.
 
 
 
Now that the movie has finished, we managed and fixed the surroundings before I completely left Minsu’s room. But before I left her room, I asked her. “Minsu-ah, what if he bother you again tomorrow? I mean.. they bother you again, the whole EXO-K?”
 
 
 
She just shrugged, “I don’t know. Let’s find it tomorrow. Let see what will going to happen.”
 
 
 
I nodded, “Okay. Jalja.”
 
 
 
“Jalja.”
 
 
 
And with that, I finally left her room. As I closed her door, I sighed.
 
 
 
What will really going to happen tomorrow? Will it turn to be a good day or a bad day?
 
 
 
Another thing, what if my heart reacted if I see Kai again? And what if my suspicion is true? What if the thought in my head that Kai likes Minsu is true?