More To It

Exotic Love 2: Earth's Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan shuffled through the stacks of papers and sighed. He was tired and getting a headache. There was just so much work to go through and so much to look over. Being the head of the council wasn’t helping his migraine.

“Zhuxi.” A lower member of the council stepped in and bowed to Luhan.

(A/N: Zhǔxí 主席 is ‘chairman’ in Chinese.)

Luhan looked up and waved the person in. He set the papers he was looking through off to the side and neatly folded his hands in front of him.

“What is it Yu Zhong?”

Yu Zhong bowed again and handed him a letter. “This is from the general.”

“Chanyeol?” Luhan blinked and grabbed the letter not hesitating to rip it open. Yu Zhong bowed and quickly left so Luhan could read in privacy.

Ayo!

Luhan rolled his eyes at Chanyeol’s intro.

Everything’s going fine. During our travels Jongup and I found a new planet. You will never believe what was on it! The whole place is covered in red flowered trees! I know you said Kris had sent you a message about those trees.

But before we get excited, Jongup scouted the planet with a few warriors but only Jongup came back. There’s something terrible in those woods.

Plus, there’s something else. The longer we stayed on the planet the more aggressive we were towards one another. I’m not sure what’s going on but it could have something to do with Earth’s state.

The formula started it, that we know. But I think there’s more to it than that.

I’ll let you know when I have more information. Don’t let Kris know…

He’s not together. Even if Reena came back and the two got back together-

Forget that. Kris will be fine once Reena comes back.

Hopefully I’ll have new information soon.

Peace out,

Chanyeol

Luhan placed the letter to the side and leaned his head back against the chair, thinking hard.

Something wasn’t right.

~*~

When Himchan couldn’t find Youngjae on earth he returned to Mato to see if he was visiting Yongguk. Himchan knew of the underground place but he didn’t know where it was.

He knocked on Yongguk’s door and was surprised that it fell open on its own.

“Yongguk?” He called. The lights were out and it was strangely quiet. Did they go out?

Himchan stepped in and felt for the light switch. He gasped when he saw the place destroyed. The furniture was overturned and there were splashes of blood on everything. Claws marks were going through the walls and had ripped out many of the appliances.

He was careful to walk through the place, stepping over broken glass. As he checked the rooms he was relieved to see them empty but a pit of worry grew in his stomach. What could have done this?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter