Kill

Exotic Love 2: Earth's Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you KimchiiiNoona for encouraging me to update. :) Sorry for the long wait. I'm almost done with school (forever) so, that's been my focus. Sorry about that.

Enjoy~

 

~Reena’s PoV~

It felt like everything was falling apart.

Himchan was back as were most of the Exotics and Matorians. A part of me was thrilled that Himchan was alive, that we were together again but it also felt strained. When the two of us were together before, when there were no such thing as aliens, it was easier…simpler. Now, I didn’t know what to think.

I loved them both. This I knew for certain. I loved Himchan and Kris. And I knew both of them loved me. The only thing I didn’t know is which one I loved more.

I looked over at Lay who was checking on Jongup. He was doing much better and whatever poison that was in his system was gone. Youngjae was busy trying to figure out where the poison had come from.

“Lay.” I called. He stopped what he was doing and looked over at me. I didn’t say anything and just stared at him a moment. He seemed to understand my inner turmoil.

“Come on.” He gave me his hand and pulled me out of the seat. “Let’s get your mind off of things.”

“Where are we going?”

“To the surface.”

~No One’s POV~

Zelo entered Yongguk’s home and looked around. There were a few Matorian Peacekeepers looking over the evidence. They ignored Zelo and let him walk around.

He went back to Yongguk’s room and was looking for something specific. If it was here, then Yongguk left at last minute. It’s not something he would willingly leave behind. All Zelo had to do was find it. He kneeled on the floor and looked under the bed, even under the mattress. After checking the closet and a few other places he knew it wasn’t there.

Zelo went through the kids’ rooms. And there, under the floorboard of his little girl’s room was the picture of B.A.P on earth with a younger Reena in the picture, with it was his hammer.

“Dang.”

What caused Yongguk to leave in such a rush?

~*~

Somewhere deep in the galaxy on a red planet there were whispers passing through the trees. The wind was still and there wasn’t a sign of life anywhere. But, if one listened closely, they could hear the screams. These screams were from people who had unfortunately stumbled on this planet and lost their lives. The wind had captured their voices and played it like a song.

Mixed with these screams was the voices of the trees. They were talking to each other.

“Kill.”

“Kill.”

“Kill.”

A giant red flower bud started falling from trees, as they bloomed figures started emerging. They weren’t quite human but they weren’t animals

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter