Visitors

Exotic Love 2: Earth's Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The council was in an uproar when an injured Jongup entered the infirmary. Luhan and Daehyun were right beside him as he was rushed to the back. A few citizens of Mato were staring at the wild scene. There was a lot of shouting as other injured warriors made their way into different rooms.

Jongup was pushed to the back room and the doors closed, locking out Luhan and Daehyun. The two glanced at each other and proceeded to pace in front of the doors.

They had yet to meet with Chanyeol to find out what exactly happened. But, apparently something had attacked Jongup and nearly killed him. He was in critical condition and right now the doctors were fighting to save his life.

“Hey.” A deep voice echoed in the hall and Luhan spun around.

Chanyeol lazily had a hand on his sword belt and one long leg was stretched in front of him. His attire was that of long leather pants and a loose v-neck shirt that clearly showed his defined abs. A necklace with an egg at the end was around his neck.

“You grew your hair out.” Luhan noted with a small smile after greeting his friend.

Chanyeol glanced up at it and nodded. “It’s a little annoying but makes me look cooler.”

The two smiled.

“Now’s not the time!” Daehyun snapped, stopping his pacing to glare at them. He was really worried about his friend.

“Just take him to Lay.” Chanyeol shrugged.

Daehyun looked at the door and back at Chanyeol. “How long would it take?”

“About 10 minutes.”

Daehyun turned to Luhan, he needed permission of the Zhuxi. Luhan thought a moment before nodding. “Perhaps it would be best. Come on, let’s get everything together and leave immediately.”

They each went back to their houses. Chanyeol entered his apartment structure and turned the knob and feeling the familiar click and the warmth of the carpet and air.

He took in a deep breath.

Oh how I’ve missed this place.

Chanyeol opened his bags and emptied out the old clothes that needed washing while some were beyond soap and water. He dug through and set his weapons out on the table. They needed cleaning as well but it’s something that could wait until he got back from earth.

“Earth.” He sighed. For some reason he honestly missed it. But he missed it back when Reena was alive and the planet was beautiful. “Now it’s just dead.” He grabbed some fresh shirts and stuffed them in.

“Chanyeol.” Luhan knocked. “Let’s go.”

He got up and locked the door behind him. “Is Jongup in the ship?”

Luhan nodded and the two made their way. As Chanyeol entered the ship he thought he saw something blur in the side of his vision. He stopped a moment to look but didn’t see anything. Dismissing the thought he stepped onto the ship.

Followed by two monsters.

~*~

“Say ‘ah.’” Lay ordered.

Reena sighed. “Yixing. I’m fine.”

“Just do it.” He raised an eyebrow.

“Ah!” He shined a light down and nodded. Lay moved on to check her reflexes and pupil dialation.

Reena watched him work, thinking over the question he had asked her the other night. Was Kris the only one in her heart? She didn’t know. But she wasn’t sure if she saw Lay that way. The only other person that entered her mind was Himchan.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter